Navigation
Vicky Vee
Vicky Vee - Re: do you Review.
Re: do you Review.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3604
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-16 16:12:36

Yes i do agree with @Lola...reviews can help us girls get more bussiness (or lose bussiness if reviews are bad), but as been said it is not all punters who leaves reviews, and each has their own reason for not doing so.

I am speaking for myself only here but although it feels awsome to see a gent enjoyed his visit so much that he shares his experience for the whole purple world to see (sometimes with glowing detail! *grinning*), it does mean more to me if that same gent returns for more...Then i know i have done my job well!

Lalaa No.1
Lalaa No.1 - Re: do you Review.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2910
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-16 17:53:19

On 2022-01-16 14:03:33 RandyMandingo said:
On 2022-01-15 19:42:37 Lalaa No.1 said: On 2022-01-15 19:17:35

How old are you,. 5...(yes I mean 5)? that's pretty rude for no reason. Shows the type of person you are

Take it easy....

I respect your judgment.

Ciao for now.
viceboby
viceboby - Re: do you Review.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-16 19:45:17

On 2022-01-16 16:12:36 Vicky Vee said:
Yes i do agree with @Lola...reviews can help us girls get more bussiness (or lose bussiness if reviews are bad), but as been said it is not all punters who leaves reviews, and each has their own reason for not doing so.

I am speaking for myself only here but although it feels awsome to see a gent enjoyed his visit so much that he shares his experience for the whole purple world to see (sometimes with glowing detail! *grinning*), it does mean more to me if that same gent returns for more...Then i know i have done my job well!

Thanks all, this one really makes sense, reviews are ok but actually returning for more and maybe becoming a regular is even better.

thanks for the input much appreciated.

Bobby Z
Bobby Z - Re: do you Review.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 48
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-16 20:40:27

I place heavy reliance on reviews. I study them comprehensively prior to committing to a visit.
Crystal
Crystal - Re: do you Review.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 242
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-16 21:11:43

I personally have mixed feelings about that (on both positive and negative reviews) ....

Negative reviews : *you might loose business.

* Then there are those who choose to come with a bad attitude just because they too want to have something negative to add on the fire ( Ref: punters who read warnings on SP's profiles but still go there)

*You end up getting punters who come to avange their "fellow punters"

*Takes an arm and a leg to redeem yourself.

* GREAT MOTIVATION for positive change, needs an open mind though. Sometimes critics are just eye openers.

Positive reviews:* good for business.

*GREAT CONFIDENCE BOOSTERS!!

*BUT can easily cause pressure (unnecessary expectations)

*One is expected to click WITH EVERYONE and turn into a magician.

Virgo
Virgo - Re: do you Review.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 84
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-16 21:55:52

Good Evening

I agree it can either make you or break you, and yet if you have no reviews some Gents are afraid to pay you a visit because they don't want to take any chances.
Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: do you Review.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 820
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-16 22:04:21
Edited: 2022-01-16 22:08:43

It's not always easy to review.
I have received backlash from A for reviewing B.
I've been asked (with attitude) why I didn't sound more enthusiastic in my review despite the fact that I gave all 5s.

Worst was when a prominent lady here (let's call her X) got bullied. She learned the instigator was Y. X then refused to this day to see me again as X could see by my review that I went to Y and therefore X concluded she does not want to see me again. (Logic still evades me)

Facts are:
1. Reviews influence behavior which is why some will cheat to get them or influence them
2. Sps are not all equally mature and thus reviewers sometimes gets punished for doing a good deed
3. Not all reviews can be trusted
4. Trends over time is mostly a reasonably accurate indicator.

My guess is:
A. sometimes those who attack the system the most are those the system does not recognize
B. The system is abused by jealous ladies who try to push others down
C. If you got good service, say thank you like your mom taught you - write a review.
D. If you got bad service because she is still learning or had a bad day, shut up. If you got bad service because she thinks she is God's gift to the world and don't put in the professional effort, be fair to all and write a review. Not only could it keep money away from the entitled, but it could help to direct business to the deserving.
RandyMandingo
RandyMandingo - Re: do you Review.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 113
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-16 22:52:31

I always look for reviews first before visiting. The SP has the opportunity to respond to the review on the public platform, too. So I take all views into consideration
Crystal
Crystal - Re: do you Review.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 243
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-16 23:02:46

On 2022-01-16 22:04:21 Cunilinkiss said:
It's not always easy to review.
I have received backlash from A for reviewing B.
I've been asked (with attitude) why I didn't sound more enthusiastic in my review despite the fact that I gave all 5s.

Worst was when a prominent lady here (let's call her X) got bullied. She learned the instigator was Y. X then refused to this day to see me again as X could see by my review that I went to Y and therefore X concluded she does not want to see me again. (Logic still evades me)

Facts are:
1. Reviews influence behavior which is why some will cheat to get them or influence them
2. Sps are not all equally mature and thus reviewers sometimes gets punished for doing a good deed
3. Not all reviews can be trusted
4. Trends over time is mostly a reasonably accurate indicator.

My guess is:
A. sometimes those who attack the system the most are those the system does not recognize
B. The system is abused by jealous ladies who try to push others down
C. If you got good service, say thank you like your mom taught you - write a review.
D. If you got bad service because she is still learning or had a bad day, shut up. If you got bad service because she thinks she is God's gift to the world and don't put in the professional effort, be fair to all and write a review. Not only could it keep money away from the entitled, but it could help to direct business to the deserving.

I think it's best to keep your punter name private. I've heard girls offering and being asked for freebies because of that! " The gold member pass"
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: do you Review.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6877
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-16 23:07:40
Edited: 2022-01-16 23:08:28

I notice a bad review is inevitably followed by a good one. The lady will call upon one of her favourites to post a good review to counter the negative one. When a lady receives a bad review she will usually hit back by insinuating that I am the odd one and that it is somehow my fault by calling into question my personal hygiene or my attitude.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.