Navigation
uwillwantme
uwillwantme - Re: No spring chicken
Re: No spring chicken
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3123
View Profile
Posted: 2022-10-17 13:04:26

Happy Birthday and wishing you a very enjoyable day!!!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: No spring chicken
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2022-10-17 14:37:32

If you're under the age of 35, you're not a MILF. You're just a mom with a baby.

MILF - Mom I'd Like to Fuck

I grew up watching American Pie, which to my knowledge is where it originated from and I could be wrong but who cares. In the movie, the group of friends were all at least 18 or close to it. There was a scene where one of the friends mentioned that Stiffler's mom was a MILF. This is the picture of the friend in question and the mom. I'm not sure if they mention how old she was or not but lets pretend she was 18 at the time and her son is 18 too, that would put her at 36 (just checked and she was 38 IRL).

Most women's looks decline after 30 which is why she was considered a MILF especially for 38.

If you're 18 and you have a kid, you're not a MILF because you still have your young looks. If you're in your 20's you still have your looks going for you, most women are still attractive at this age. I also assume that when someone calls someones mom a MILF it's implied that its a young friend saying it to another young friend like in the case of American Pie. If you're a guy who is over 30 and you call someone younger than you a MILF it just sounds wrong.

TLDR: You need to have a late teens kid to be considered a MILF.

edit: I guess people think I go out and call some women MILFs. I've actually heard more women call themselves MILFs than men in my life.
Sabrina
Sabrina - Re: No spring chicken
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1206
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-10-17 14:37:42
Edited: 2022-10-17 14:37:41

Lol, trust me when I say I will have many, thanks to a certain cutie's talented mouth and and...
ziggyjoon
ziggyjoon - Re: No spring chicken
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 869
View Profile
Posted: 2022-10-17 16:03:39

Happy birthday Sabrina! I am sure you will make it most enjoyable xx
majorjohn
majorjohn - Re: No spring chicken
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 460
View Profile
Posted: 2022-10-17 16:18:16

On 2022-10-17 08:31:17 Sabrina said:
Tomorrow I'm turning the oldest I have ever been, an entire 33 years of age... time flies. No matter how old I get, it's always a surprise to me. Does this make me a milf? Lol

Only a milf you have had children.
So in your case you are just a smoking hot and feisty 30 something.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.