Navigation
Jess @ Broadway
Jess @ Broadway - Re: Re.: Sensual massage, just sensual massage.
Re: Re.: Sensual massage, just sensual massage.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 183
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-01-06 10:37:55

On 2023-01-06 00:22:20 ArseneLupin said:
I also miss the good old sensual massages, and the last couple of years it has been very difficult to find a good massage, with some sensual and teasing leading to a massive climax....

Can't mention the names, but I recall my first two experiences more than a decade ago and find myself still seaching for someone to match or top that.

The one lady is still active, but our diaries always seem to be out of sync...

I am glad I am not alone. If you're ever in Randburg, please come visit x
landy
landy - Re: Re.: Sensual massage, just sensual massage.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 662
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-06 12:03:26

I agree with the consensus here.

Having been around for a while where the original massage only venues were about and all you really received was a "rub & tug" but if you knew of the right girl and built up a relationship with her you could "cop a feel" or if you were really lucky "get a muff".

But I agree, the industry has evolved and I must say the intimacy part of the session is what I am looking for. No longer am I happy for the lady to spend 25 minutes massaging the back of my legs. From the get go, the session must be intimate and build up to the final "Bang".

I want kissing, touching, oral (bothways) and I want both parties to enjoy themselves (taking into account that there should be a mutual attraction) .

This should all be included in the original quoted cost of the massage - none of this added Extra's being discussed in the rooms. That, in itself comes as close to a deal breaker for me as ever

:)
goofy123
goofy123 - Re: Re.: Sensual massage, just sensual massage.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2909
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-06 12:08:36

What @landy said!!!
Potatoejetguy
Potatoejetguy - Re: Re.: Sensual massage, just sensual massage.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 496
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-06 12:09:36

On 2023-01-05 11:34:06 Jess @ Broadway said:
Hello Gentlemen.

I want to hear from you guys please. I have been around these pages for approximately 20 years on and off. I started as a sensual masseuse way back .

Hi Jess, so you were 15 years old back then ?
Jess @ Broadway
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 185
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-01-06 12:21:02
Edited: 2023-01-06 12:21:56

On 2023-01-06 12:09:36 Potatoejetguy said:
On 2023-01-05 11:34:06 Jess @ Broadway said: Hello Gentlemen.

I want to hear from you guys please. I have been around these pages for approximately 20 years on and off. I started as a sensual masseuse way back .

Hi Jess, so you were 15 years old back then ?

Yes.

Back then, venues didn't care about you or your age and lied to Esa to get you an ad.
Knightrider78
Knightrider78 - Re: Re.: Sensual massage, just sensual massage.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1743
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-06 12:24:08

In the early days it was massage only sessions for me, but, now massage rates is the same or even more than FH rates, especially at venues and houses etc.

If one can get FH GFE for same or less than massage only, then FH GFE it is.
Some of the FH GFE SPs I have booked can actually give a decent massage as well ;-)

Also if I did opt for massage only, HR is the worst ending, OWO BJ, much better ;-)
Jess @ Broadway
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 186
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-01-06 12:33:00

On 2023-01-06 12:24:08 Knightrider78 said:
In the early days it was massage only sessions for me, but, now massage rates is the same or even more than FH rates, especially at venues and houses etc.

If one can get FH GFE for same or less than massage only, then FH GFE it is.
Some of the FH GFE SPs I have booked can actually give a decent massage as well ;-)

Also if I did opt for massage only, HR is the worst ending, OWO BJ, much better ;-)

I get you :)
Jess @ Broadway
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 187
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-01-06 12:44:37

On 2023-01-06 12:03:26 landy said:
I agree with the consensus here.

Having been around for a while where the original massage only venues were about and all you really received was a "rub & tug" but if you knew of the right girl and built up a relationship with her you could "cop a feel" or if you were really lucky "get a muff".

But I agree, the industry has evolved and I must say the intimacy part of the session is what I am looking for. No longer am I happy for the lady to spend 25 minutes massaging the back of my legs. From the get go, the session must be intimate and build up to the final "Bang".

I want kissing, touching, oral (bothways) and I want both parties to enjoy themselves (taking into account that there should be a mutual attraction) .

This should all be included in the original quoted cost of the massage - none of this added Extra's being discussed in the rooms. That, in itself comes as close to a deal breaker for me as ever

:)

I understand what you're saying.

If I may shoot straight from the hip, in all my years as a massage girl I have never met another massage girl who enjoys being muffed by every second or third client and not be compensated for it. Eventually they will resent the service.

Do not forget that we are here to earn. Some may allow you to muff them in order to keep you as a client, others will try and avoid you. There is nothing for nothing if you know what I mean.

I have met a horny or two, where everything goes, but in all honesty things like mutual oral, kissing etc should be reserved for a gfe booking with someone who is openly happy to offer this, and who also advertises this as a service hereby giving consent.

When it comes to massage ladies, they sometimes feel cornered, and allow things they later regret. If this was what they offered, they would advertise it no?

I don't speak for anyone, just out of experience and observation.
gavinf007
gavinf007 - Re: Re.: Sensual massage, just sensual massage.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 413
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-06 13:00:20

Firstly I wanna thank you Jess for the thread. For me this is a good one to get a clear understanding of what punters thoughts are esp going into the new year. So thank you.

Then I missed a booking with you in Dec just as your add came back online but I was let down and spur of the moment needed a booking and you were not available. So me gonna have to make a plan on that.

I've also been around for a while and originally only went for mg at venues. I can clearly remember a certain lady owning a few establishments in Randburg area and we knew each other well cause of the support I guess. I then had a lady was doing b2b from the front then asks me for 500 extra for f/h I was shocked at this and declined. Years have gone by and it seems that's still the norm too. You have a venue charging let's say 750 for the hour and half way through the lady asks don't you want extras...then discuss for 5min and transfer extra money for f/h and this sets you back an extra 1k for the last 7min of the booking. I also ask myself why do these ladies say extras when I asked what extras then they say I don't kiss, no going down on me no Greek just f/h so basically just fck and finished. They should then just say exactly that not say extras...

I think the ladies know that it's all about the money and they there to milk it.

I've said this before and I will say it again if I needed a physio I would let the medical aid for it and that's that. But if you on a site like this looking for a massage to me it means sensual fun touching and enjoying each other just without the penetration. So to answer you on my thoughts. I enjoy the massage but want to get kinky and we kiss each other body bits etc and a plus for me to go down would be nice. I don't always need oral on me and then hand release is good. I tend to find many massage venues today don't care what the ladies do as long as they also get their full cut. If we so stupid to pay extra 1k that's our business.

I would still love to visit you and we can chat further. Gav
gavinf007
gavinf007 - Re: Re.: Sensual massage, just sensual massage.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 414
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-06 13:14:42

I had a exp the other day whereby I paid 800 for massage, then she says f/h 1k during the booking and I tip 200. I was down 2k when I set out for 800. Also from back In the day when 1 hour massage was 500 and inflation today you in for more than 1k. My salary hasn't increased as much but hey we need to keep the little man happy too. Sometimes when you add all the extras you could have paid 1k for f/h as many ladies still charge this and then maybe tell her to excl penetration if you don't want that. Times have changed quite a bit and If we don't move with the times we will be left behind.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.