Navigation
Hazel Arabia
Hazel Arabia - Re: In need of horny bitches.
Re: In need of horny bitches.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1269
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-09-06 02:18:30
Edited: 2024-09-06 02:22:41

On 2024-09-06 01:39:57 Mallet said:
Ladies...dnt entertain this idiot...You nobodies bitches...you provide a service in demand

08 Aug 2024 he joined Purple Pages...im sure he only eva went for 1 booking, probably tried to negotiate a lower rate, couldn't get it up afterwards...typical broke, insecure dude, with a small dick trying to make himself feel beta by calling you bitches...

@Superfuck, you a dick, period...maybe you should try the gay section and go for a booking...ensure you on the receiving end, and I'm confident you gonna like it and finally find out what you enjoy...

Real Doos.

Lol much as we may wish that were the case, superfuck has been actively spreading idiocy for years. His previous profile was banned not even that long ago

But I must also strongly agree with that last part - some guys truly hate women, and despise sex workers for their empowerment. Maybe even have pussy envy. Why they don't just fuck their bros, is beyond me. All the greek you'd like, SF! Imagine that. Petite (no titties) plus a fat ass too. Call a fellow punter today ;)
Kylie @ Elements
Kylie @ Elements - Re: In need of horny bitches.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2197
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-09-06 06:07:00

On 2024-09-06 01:39:57 Mallet said:
Ladies...dnt entertain this idiot...You nobodies bitches...you provide a service in demand

08 Aug 2024 he joined Purple Pages...im sure he only eva went for 1 booking, probably tried to negotiate a lower rate, couldn't get it up afterwards...typical broke, insecure dude, with a small dick trying to make himself feel beta by calling you bitches...

@Superfuck, you a dick, period...maybe you should try the gay section and go for a booking...ensure you on the receiving end, and I'm confident you gonna like it and finally find out what you enjoy...

Real Doos.

So true.....
Thank you.

Kylie
BannedChod
BannedChod - Re: In need of horny bitches.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2024-09-06 13:06:17

Mallet you use it to hit stump in ground before start of testmatch,or to prepare new bat.

You do insulting the Super because he get it in your head too much that you have to do it the respond in negative hateful vay.

That is very feminine type responding and not possible to make any attraction feeling with any gori like that,ok?
Then you portraying happy community in bad light.

Go spent it some moneys and do booking rather,angry will also come out with ejaculations and you will feel nice.
Then it follow,you will vant to be nice to other peoples also then you won't do commenting so nasty.

Good advising you are getting, I hopes you do not do fighting with me now also,ok?
SilentBanger
SilentBanger - Re: In need of horny bitches.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 427
View Profile
Posted: 2024-09-06 19:43:39

On 2024-09-06 13:06:17 BannedChod said:
Mallet you use it to hit stump in ground before start of testmatch,or to prepare new bat.

You do insulting the Super because he get it in your head too much that you have to do it the respond in negative hateful vay.

That is very feminine type responding and not possible to make any attraction feeling with any gori like that,ok?

Go spent it some moneys and do booking rather,angry will also come out with ejaculations and you will feel nice.
Then it follow,you will vant to be nice to other peoples also then you won't do commenting so nasty.

Good advising you are getting, I hopes you do not do fighting with me now also,ok?

Dude, In what Gods green earth are you trying to say in Yiddish? Smh.
Mallet
Mallet - Re: In need of horny bitches.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 334
View Profile
Posted: 2024-09-06 22:02:01

I honestly hv no idea what you trying to say...I always said esa need to start vetting who they allow to open accounts...case and point...
Kristen (lady K)
Kristen (lady K) - Re: In need of horny bitches.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 45
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-09-07 19:32:30

This BannedChod must seriously either lay off of the Coke or dop...

What the fudge f@ck he saying even guys
NickNailer
NickNailer - Re: In need of horny bitches.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 242
View Profile
Posted: 2024-09-07 20:12:50

Bannedchod sounds like an Indian bra by the way he writes
SilentBanger
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 436
View Profile
Posted: 2024-09-07 20:17:03

You must stay off the forum cos nobody understands your written English.
BannedChod
BannedChod - Re: In need of horny bitches.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2024-09-08 09:17:58

You are not meri Maa.
Do not tell it me vut to do.
Be the usefuls rather and tell all here who to do,by review good girl to do booking with instead,ok?

SilentBanger
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 439
View Profile
Posted: 2024-09-08 10:45:58

On 2024-09-08 09:17:58 BannedChod said:
You are not meri Maa.
Do not tell it me vut to do.
Be the usefuls rather and tell all here who to do,by review good girl to do booking with instead,ok?

Why pick on me, lady k and Mallet said them same thing. pick on them also. Let's see if you have the balls.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.