Andy9669
Andy9669 - Re: Snugglers / Cuddlers
Re: Snugglers / Cuddlers
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 62
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-22 15:50:05

Love the responses gents.
Chmoks- who had time (or money) for a girlfriend these days?
LeRoux & Jim- we all have our weird stuff that's for sure. Somedays you want to bounce around like the Energizer bunny, but some days it's cool just to cuddle.

Now, as to that fishing thing, Chmoks you need to get your ass down to Lake Jozini for the tiger fishing. Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to be your boat bitch, but if it's tiger you want then this is where you need to go.
www.shayamoya.co.za/
Devine
Devine - Re: Snugglers / Cuddlers
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 159
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-04-22 23:48:12

On 2016-04-22 10:22:23 le roux said:

Cuddling!

Ask and though shall receive. Ok you may have to ask a few times, “coz dats weird” but no weirder than some of the things I have been refused in the past.

Bbw Nadia, Arhwen, Devine could all snuggle / cuddle me to a state of blissful oblivion. I don’t know if they would agree but I would let them if they did!

Surely, I love to cuddle. Hehehehe
Give me the call... XxxX
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Snugglers / Cuddlers
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-04-23 06:24:23

@Chmocks & OralJim,

Advance to robotics. If Lego is like the mentioned cuddling and mechano like foreplay, robotics Would be fh!

Build something with moving, working parts and plug the USB in, give it some code and feel the satisfaction!
Chmoks
Chmoks - Re: Snugglers / Cuddlers
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1042
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-23 09:36:40

Lol Andy,

from hippie snuggling this thread now is about advice for me about Meccano being better than Lego, Robotics beating both and Jozini being THE spot for tiger.
On your bit, if you've caught several ~5kg's in the lower Zambezi in 3 days then Jozini is but a poor substitute - and you Lego okes, you all completely ignore my required "butt-naked buxom transvestite"? Tut tut tut...
However, the bottom line here must be that money's indeed better spent on a hobby rather than on a professional cuddler. Book a girl who kisses well and you can bet your bottom dollar she'll cuddle too!
Bbw Nadia Blows
Bbw Nadia Blows - Re: Snugglers / Cuddlers
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1261
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-04-23 13:31:10

LeRoux I'm def a cuddler....only if there's no Meccano nearby.
I remember being very upset one Christmas When Father Christmas got the Christmas orders wrong. (I'm sure its because I'm coloured.) I got the First Love Doll and my brother the Meccano.
le roux
le roux - Re: Snugglers / Cuddlers
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 168
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-25 09:00:12

Nadia I am far more of a Lego guy. And the old fashioned type with none of this battery powered uber scientific nonsense that passes for Lego these days.

Having said that, cuddle n’ construction, maybe a new fetish is being born! Hmmmmm.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.