Kooni
Kooni - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2793
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-26 14:27:36

On 2021-10-26 12:51:16 Kommerq said:
On 2021-10-26 12:26:36 Kooni said: On 2021-10-26 12:02:45 Kommerq said: On 2021-10-26 09:40:50 Kirsten

Omg so you think it's impossible for. Woman to rape a man ??? She totally deserves being named

So basd on your opinion and that of the OP, std only spread once there is penetration, and not if sliding on top of each other.

Just show how naive you are. Whould he have "cried" raped if he was wearing a condom when this happen.

If the roles were reversed and a punter pulled off the condom without the Wg knowing its rape, there was in fact a punter who did exactly this with a few esa ladies and charges were laid.

Just shows how naive you are

Intentionally doing something is completely different from accidently doing something.

Based on my understanding, the OP's main concern is the possiblility of getting infected with a STD, this could easily have happened during the "bb sliding".

That he accepted and had no complains about.
kevman
kevman - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 48
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-26 14:59:47

I don't think the OP's concern for not doing bb makes the transgression any less (speaking philosophically).

As in, be it for stds or whatever, if I don't want to do it and you force it or do it knowingly, then it constitutes rape.

Had the roles been reversed, what would the opinion be then?

Girl slides as many do, and the punter sticks it in?
Surely you won't shrug it off if he is negative and she doesn't get Std.

Doing it without consent, is rape.
Can't saying he maybe wanted it anyway cause he didn't say anything. You need explicit consent.

Again,if the roles were reversed, I am sure there would have been a bigger outcry.
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1906
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-26 15:45:13

N4P? SS?

TLDR;

They had a slip up. The Samsung phones exploded. All the popcorn and slushie is now finished.

That's all folks!

[queue the ending music... ]
Vrik
Vrik - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1319
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-26 18:06:23

I saw a lady today. She was very persistent in wanting to rub her pussy against my penis, without a condom. She tried at least 3 times. And it is very tough to tell a lady to not do it. She could just not believe i dont want to. And she is an incredibly sexy girl. I mean to have the big head keeping control is really, really tough. But with this thread in mind, i just did not want to take the risk...
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2229
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-26 19:44:45
Edited: 2021-10-26 19:45:16

On 2021-10-26 18:06:23 Vrik said:
I saw a lady today. She was very persistent in wanting to rub her pussy against my penis, without a condom. She tried at least 3 times. And it is very tough to tell a lady to not do it. She could just not believe i dont want to. And she is an incredibly sexy girl. I mean to have the big head keeping control is really, really tough. But with this thread in mind, i just did not want to take the risk...

...take the risk of...?
danwest
danwest - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 53
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-26 20:44:41

I have this weird tendency to put myself in the other person's shoes.

Honestly, in the same situation, in the heat of the moment, I would have gone for it.

Afterwards I would have eaten my heart out, gone for every test and ARV I could find, but in the moment - I would have enjoyed it.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-26 22:37:09

On 2021-10-26 07:44:11 Miss Megan said:
On 2021-10-26 03:34:12 Dadon1 said: This story annoys me and proves that some of us punters are such losers in life that we need to bring others down to validate our miserable existence.
If you were rubbing your raw willy on the vagina you wanted to feel her raw. OK she put it in, why could you not sort out testing with her privately rather than shame her publicly.
Then the immature f**ktart says he was raped. Are the conversations on ESA getting this stupid now.
All you have done is made a person who obviously was close to you be unnecessary shamed and they will close up. If a working girl and a punter decide to go bb it's their life and they will bear the consequences. But stop this 2 year old tantrums when you set yourself up for the event. Then you will wonder why your viewed as a loser!

Exactly!!!
We're not allowed to name and shame our clients publicly but they seem to be able to do wtf they want! This doesn't just effect her op n ESA but also personally! This should not be allowed! Shame on the punter!

So Miss Megan dm's me threatening to take it the legal route and fuck me up.

Nice try and good luck. You'll need alot more of that!
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-26 22:49:21

You haven't been on opposing stands against a senior advocate I guess, and I don't advise you do. If you choose to do so, you welcome to explore how that pans out!
Dadon1
Dadon1 - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 37
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-26 23:15:42
Edited: 2021-10-26 23:28:28

Helicockter you are delusional if you think you will come out any better either. 1st you will get reputation damage, nice story to be plastered all over the tabloids, then if you are married and your significant other knows you "slide" bareback, kiss your relationship goodbye.

Additionally if you are in business and your partners know you are a well known punter who is not safety conscious, they may choose to be as hypocritical as you and not do business with you.
Be careful what you wish for!
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-26 23:48:22

Time to hang my boots up on this punting game. Not worth it anymore.

Adios

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.