Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: 3 March Social - Pablos
Re: 3 March Social - Pablos
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2109
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-11 11:03:56

On 2022-02-11 11:01:15 Vicky Vee said:

I just issued Ms le Roux and some other ladies with their Lick-her-licence's.( They can confirm), but you more than welcome to check if they current and not expired.

Damm.....all the licenses we need

I recieved mine!

*grinning*
#lickingmylips[/QUOTE]

Confused???

am I not supposed to lick your lips to check your licence

Jake
Angie
Angie - Re: 3 March Social - Pablos
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 627
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-11 11:21:07

Mine hasn't arrived yet...

This postal service really needs to step up their game man!!! Haha

Naughty kisses
Angie
Vicky Vee
Vicky Vee - Re: 3 March Social - Pablos
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3836
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-11 11:27:39

On 2022-02-11 11:03:56 Jakeburns78 said:
On 2022-02-11 11:01:15 Vicky Vee said:
I just issued Ms le Roux and some other ladies with their Lick-her-licence's.( They can confirm), but you more than welcome to check if they current and not expired.

Damm.....all the licenses we need

I recieved mine!

*grinning*
#lickingmylips

Confused???

am I not supposed to lick your lips to check your licence

Jake[/QUOTE]

You are welcome to come lick my lips to double check ... As long as i can return the favour and prove that i deserve my license!
Lalaa No.1
Lalaa No.1 - Re: 3 March Social - Pablos
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3056
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-11 11:30:54

On 2022-02-11 10:54:09 Pablos said:
Lalaa no1 you are most definitely added to the list and we received your payment.

Cool.

Sweet Exotic kisses....
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: 3 March Social - Pablos
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8330
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-11 14:18:25

Can I start now

When is the social again lol
Pablos
Pablos - Re: 3 March Social - Pablos
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 784
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-11 15:39:41

I think it is the 31st of February, but will check the diary
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: 3 March Social - Pablos
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9953
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-11 16:28:39

On 2022-02-11 15:39:41 Pablos said:
I think it is the 31st of February, but will check the diary

No Sir...That's the date for the CT social!
Lalaa No.1
Lalaa No.1 - Re: 3 March Social - Pablos
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3059
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-11 16:40:00

On 2022-02-11 16:28:39 semensquirter said:
On 2022-02-11 15:39:41 Pablos said: I think it is the 31st of February, but will check the diary

No Sir...That's the date for the CT social!

You see I am behaving....

Because I might have a date insha'Allah....

If not... then I will dance topless....
hbviper
hbviper - Re: 3 March Social - Pablos
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 519
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-11 22:23:10

OK guys, i got confirmation that the ratio of ladies to men, is 5 ladies to every 1 man. Now I really like that, because the guys who.paid and already confirmed, will be treated by kings. But believe me, in this scenario, the men will not mind sharing.

So guys, in short, Peterb and Nic of Pablo's, really, and I mean really, went out of their way to arrange this social, and for this social to be a success, and many more to happen, they do need all the guys support, so the guys who said they will be attending, please put your money where your mouth is and make the payment and confirm your booking. And the ladies also, if you want to attend, please do so accordingly, and pay the refundable deposit.

I can honestly say, there will be loads of entertainment and loads of fun.

The guys who are still scared and shy, do not be, I am also a shy person, and normally would not attend socials like this, but I can honestly say, after I attended my first social, I just wanted to let it happen more and more. So do not be scared, this is a great place to meet like minded people who do not judge at all.

So guys, let this happen, and a great Thank you to Nic and Peterb for making this happen. Talking out of experience, this is really hard work to arrange, just ask BOOBS, Arizona and Tashy.

Ladies, looking forward to seeing you all again at the social
Pablos
Pablos - Re: 3 March Social - Pablos
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 785
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-12 04:42:03

On 2022-02-11 22:23:10 hbviper said:
OK guys, i got confirmation that the ratio of ladies to men, is 5 ladies to every 1 man. Now I really like that, because the guys who.paid and already confirmed, will be treated by kings. But believe me, in this scenario, the men will not mind sharing.

So guys, in short, Peterb and Nic of Pablo's, really, and I mean really, went out of their way to arrange this social, and for this social to be a success, and many more to happen, they do need all the guys support, so the guys who said they will be attending, please put your money where your mouth is and make the payment and confirm your booking. And the ladies also, if you want to attend, please do so accordingly, and pay the refundable deposit.

I can honestly say, there will be loads of entertainment and loads of fun.

The guys who are still scared and shy, do not be, I am also a shy person, and normally would not attend socials like this, but I can honestly say, after I attended my first social, I just wanted to let it happen more and more. So do not be scared, this is a great place to meet like minded people who do not judge at all.

So guys, let this happen, and a great Thank you to Nic and Peterb for making this happen. Talking out of experience, this is really hard work to arrange, just ask BOOBS, Arizona and Tashy.

Ladies, looking forward to seeing you all again at the social

Well.....hbviper I couldn't have said it better.

I think we must make you the Head master, then we can summons them to your office to get their 6 of the best. Like the old days when I was in school.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.