Navigation
Minime V10.1
Minime V10.1 - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 268
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-29 08:03:16
Edited: 2018-09-29 08:05:03

On 2018-09-29 01:17:12 PeterNo.5 said:

If I pretended to be oom Piet I'd also reviewed Ms. Paige every month to let her gain +5 points each month. I've been with her twice, and reviewed her twice and I don't need to say more.

"Ill go in peace and will not return to the purple world..." Paige

Correct. No need to say anything more. She is leaving, never to return.

She was a great "friend" to him as well. Choosing her "master" in the USA over the man who "saved her life", lying on his death bed.

But ja.....this doesnt matter anymore as Paige is leaving anyway.
Climax
Climax - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3700
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-29 10:04:40

On 2018-09-29 01:25:45 PeterNo.5 said:
Veronica, you'd love to see Ms. Paige in the same boat as your friend don't you? You people are beyond disgusting. Lady Sade is quilty and there is really nothing more to say.

When I saw what she did, should I kept quiet? Maybe I should have... to late now, but to accuse me for being someone Im not when I have fans too lime all of you do is really not on. I personally feel... quilty when proven and you know its not going to happen. To my fans... be aware... you might end up being a con artist yourself... or should I say...

Same "quilty" spelling mistake as "silant" and you're still going to deny that Peterwhatwhatnumber5 isn't Ms goody two shoes Paige???

Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5566
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-29 10:10:24

Firstly let me start by saying i am no ones fan or do I creepy in anyone's ass as they say.

Lady sade broke esa's rule,if it was in old days when banning was taking place she would have got banned.Mis Paige saw it,she didn't mention name but a guy did,she only said oh i saw who you are.like an of us SP would have done,same as we have done it with freeloaders.i must say I am one those who report freeloaders a lot,because I feel cheated that i pay to advertise here.so if i see someone freeloading it pisses me off,i report them.
What I am is that Ms paige was okay to report,As Lady sade was cheating us to be on top 10.

But Ms Paige's weakness was to attack her using their personal history,that got nothing to do with any of us.we didn't grow up with you ladies,I don't know both of you.i don't know what you eat or how shit smells,so it was unprofessional to share your shit here mis Paige.

But you don't have to leave esa at all you deserve to be here like each of us,you pay to be here.Not to us but to Eddie,if he didn't want you here he would have just banned your ass

i never celebrate anyone's down fall and you shouldn't have celebrated Lady sade's too.I believe in peace and love its what keeps me going,i have learn to face my demons at all times.i have always said that nothing on esa or people I have met here will really hurt me like i have in the past,so esa to me its a place of funny that makes forget otherthings.nothing ever hurts than being betrayed by your own family ,and had to sleep on the street at the age of 15 trying to escape monsters at home.

So i suggest all you here you stop,taking things on the forum seriously or posting post to hurt one another.we are here for one thing to make money.Punters stop interfering on ladies cat fights,cat fights aren't for men but for ladies.the more you do that the more,you cause so much hatred among ladies.How do one even enjoy sex after all this shit going on here.

Lady sade was given a second chance by ESA lets all respect it.

let's enjoy life to the fullest,don't let anger and bitterness be you.

you are way beautiful than that,search that beauty within you.that you have been hiding in your soul.let it out,you are meant to be happy not sad, angry and bitter there is too much to life.

Have a blessed weekend everyone
Sexyhumour
Sexyhumour - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 561
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-29 10:26:08

On 2018-09-29 10:04:40 Climax said:
On 2018-09-29 01:25:45 PeterNo.5 said: Veronica, you'd love to see Ms. Paige in the same boat as your friend don't you? You people are beyond disgusting. Lady Sade is quilty and there is really nothing more to say.

When I saw what she did, should I kept quiet? Maybe I should have... to late now, but to accuse me for being someone Im not when I have fans too lime all of you do is really not on. I personally feel... quilty when proven and you know its not going to happen. To my fans... be aware... you might end up being a con artist yourself... or should I say...

Same "quilty" spelling mistake as "silant" and you're still going to deny that Peterwhatwhatnumber5 isn't Ms goody two shoes Paige???

Hehehehehehehe and the so called fans just lose sight when it comes to this, they just instantly go blind. I'm not sure if they are pretending not to see what's going on here or they are plain ignorant or maybe protecting their favorite celebrity.
PeterNo.5
PeterNo.5 - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-29 11:24:46
Edited: 2018-09-29 11:37:50

When did you become a teacher? For a Afrikaans person it is very easy to make spelling errors like quilty instead of guilty and I'm sure not me or Ms. Paige are the only 2 Afrikaans speaking people who made the same spelling error as for the word "silant" both words is listed under the spell function history and very easy to press the wrong spelling. All you're doing now is looking for anything possible, even a spelling error to get lady Sade of the hook. Walking around with magnifying glasses won't help. You're doing this so that you can put the blame on Ms. Paige who's not to blame for what lady Sade did.

She's the one who broke the rules, who got away with it, who's still sitting on the top 10, and who now become this innocent victim, shame.

As for Veronica who kept on about Ms. Paige attacking lady Sade on the forum while she does the exact same thing. Attacking Ms. Paige in every post, even the post about her own services to her clients, which has nothing to do with her.

You always have something to say about everything. You people are angry because your ladyship who's supposed to be this very intellegent woman was court by none other than Ms. Paige and now try to turn the tables to make Ms. Paige look like the quilty one. Shame on you. Clever move but not clever enough. Now get out those magnifying glasses and start searching till you get blue in the face. Lady Sade is still quilty.

Minime V10.1
Minime V10.1 - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 269
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-29 12:29:32
Edited: 2018-09-29 12:48:12

PeterNo5. Paige is leaving ESA. Maybe you can do the same...(except if she is going to keep "Peter" going ......just to still have her say here).

Anyway....you will be as fake as AC62...your senior punting buddy Oom P and as fake as Paige's "smiles ))))) " to me.

BTW "Peter". Youve met Paige twice in your life. What exactly made you the expert on everything concerning this topic? Or let me guess....youve booked Paige like 150 times but only chose to review het twice neh?
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2210
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-29 12:55:27
Edited: 2018-09-29 13:00:37

I know I said that I am leaving the forum but before I close this book... I want to ask my lovers... friends... fans... who ever you are... please stop fighting my battles... I am very grateful but I don't need anyone to back me. I'm a very independent woman and proud of it. Apparently I'm the ONLY woman here who has no right to people standing up for me... the ones who does is all fakes or alias. As if I care about what others think.
At least my reviews from not only people who become my friends or alias as YOU call them, but also punters throughout the purple world were honest reviews. One thing I love about myself is my smile and no one could ever took that away from me... if you think I'm "quilty" lol... please go ahead. There is no sin in thinking what you want... This morning one if my gold member clients send me this... a perfect way to end my forum life.

"When you truly don't care what anyone thinks if you, you have reached a dangerously awesome level of freedom"

Thank you, be blessed, happy punting and pretty please... never forget to smile... :))))))
JustJay11
JustJay11 - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 382
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-29 13:00:07

Kind'a still wanna sleep with you though, sooooo... ummm...
Lea-may
Lea-may - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 262
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-29 13:04:24

Thank God now we can enjoy our weekend and put as away the popcorn.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-09-29 13:05:11

On 2018-09-29 13:00:07 JustJay11 said:
Kind'a still wanna sleep with you though, sooooo... ummm...

She's leaving the forum bru not ESA. You'll still see her ad up. She may be a bit backward when it comes to forum interactions but she still appears to have savvy when it comes to the business of doing the business. Sleep away JJ.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.