hbviper
hbviper - Re: 3 March Social - Pablos
Re: 3 March Social - Pablos
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 520
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-12 06:17:51

On 2022-02-12 04:42:03 Pablos said:
On 2022-02-11 22:23:10 hbviper said: OK guys, i got confirmation that the ratio of ladies to men, is 5 ladies to every 1 man. Now I really like that, because the guys who.paid and already confirmed, will be treated by kings. But believe me, in this scenario, the men will not mind sharing.

So guys, in short, Peterb and Nic of Pablo's, really, and I mean really, went out of their way to arrange this social, and for this social to be a success, and many more to happen, they do need all the guys support, so the guys who said they will be attending, please put your money where your mouth is and make the payment and confirm your booking. And the ladies also, if you want to attend, please do so accordingly, and pay the refundable deposit.

I can honestly say, there will be loads of entertainment and loads of fun.

The guys who are still scared and shy, do not be, I am also a shy person, and normally would not attend socials like this, but I can honestly say, after I attended my first social, I just wanted to let it happen more and more. So do not be scared, this is a great place to meet like minded people who do not judge at all.

So guys, let this happen, and a great Thank you to Nic and Peterb for making this happen. Talking out of experience, this is really hard work to arrange, just ask BOOBS, Arizona and Tashy.

Ladies, looking forward to seeing you all again at the social

Well.....hbviper I couldn't have said it better.

I think we must make you the Head master, then we can summons them to your office to get their 6 of the best. Like the old days when I was in school.

Anytime, just say when and I will do it. For the ladies I will use my hand, and for the guys a cane, lol
Kommerq
Kommerq - Re: 3 March Social - Pablos
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 420
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-12 06:19:39

Refundable deposit ? Typo perhaps ?
hbviper
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 521
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-12 07:12:43

On 2022-02-12 06:19:39 Kommerq said:
Refundable deposit ? Typo perhaps ?

Hi Kommerq

The ladies pay a R100, and when they show up at the social, they get the R100 back. The ladies who paid and do not show up, their money will be donated.
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: 3 March Social - Pablos
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8331
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-12 07:32:37

Send banking details again thank you.
Pablos
Pablos - ESA SOCIAL - 3rd MARCH - ANOTHER EPIC EVENT
ESA SOCIAL - 3rd MARCH - ANOTHER EPIC EVENT
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 786
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-12 17:41:22

Guys the HEADMASTER (hbviper)has spoken, so you better pay your deposits to book your spots for the 3rd of March OR Monday morning you will be summons to his office.

And he's gonna Bliksem you with his cane.

KICKASS already responded to avoid that dreaded Monday morning summons to the Office.

semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: 3 March Social - Pablos
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9959
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-12 18:15:03

On 2022-02-12 17:41:22 Pablos said:
...Guys the HEADMASTER (hbviper)has spoken, so you better pay your deposits to book your spots for the 3rd of March OR Monday morning you will be summons to his office....

OK...OK...no six lashes for me...
I'm in the area sometime next week...will drop off cash and sign the register!
Pablos
Pablos - Re: 3 March Social - Pablos
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 788
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-13 01:04:42

Great stuff semensquirter.

Just a reminder - you can come and visit us anytime before the cut-off date and have some fun. After all that is what we are therefore. Entertainment with the emphasis on diversity.
We will except cash or c/c payments until 28 February, we just don't accept cash at the door on the day of the social. We have to cater for the number of guests that will attend.
hbviper
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 522
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-13 17:48:56

Seems like I need to get the cane ready.
hbviper
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 523
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-13 17:53:40

Guys, on a serious note, what more incentives do you need to confirm and pay your spot for the social.

Just go look at all the lovely ladies who will attending, and then not even to talk about the lovely ladies who is working at Pablo's.

Then to top everything, the food that will be served is top class, and all the entertainment which is happening, what more incentives do you need.
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: 3 March Social - Pablos
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9965
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-13 17:56:18

On 2022-02-13 17:53:40 hbviper said:
....what more incentives do you need.

A free pomp....oooops delete...delete...delete...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.