Navigation
FirstTeamCaptain
FirstTeamCaptain - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 51
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-29 11:35:31

Wait I don't get it,so if a punter speaks up about something like this they are in the wrong?

I know there are women that wish they could Adress this same incident when it's done by the punter but unfortunately for them they can't, is that the punters fault?
If they could say names on this site they obviously would and that punter would probably get crucified. I don't think anyone would be saying "well lady you knew the risks, shouldn't have agreed to the slide in the first place"

I'm also not saying the woman should necessarily be crucified in this instance since as she mentioned it was a mistake. But why the harsh resentment against the Punter? Is it some sort of super hero Caping mentality?
FirstTeamCaptain
FirstTeamCaptain - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 52
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-29 11:40:36

On 2021-10-26 19:44:45 Russian Bridgitte said:
On 2021-10-26 18:06:23 Vrik said: I saw a lady today. She was very persistent in wanting to rub her pussy against my penis, without a condom. She tried at least 3 times. And it is very tough to tell a lady to not do it. She could just not believe i dont want to. And she is an incredibly sexy girl. I mean to have the big head keeping control is really, really tough. But with this thread in mind, i just did not want to take the risk...

...take the risk of...?

Take the risk of it slipping in and when you're stressed about that you'll be told you're to blame because you allowed for it to happen in the first place?
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1961
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-29 11:49:59
Edited: 2021-10-29 11:50:12

OK I'm done with this series...

I am going to the other side, where I would like to get a stroke from a lady because she is so drop dead gorgeous. If you guys need me... that's where you will find me
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5249
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-29 12:26:21

On 2021-10-29 11:49:59 AnthonyEdwards said:
OK I'm done with this series...

I am going to the other side, where I would like to get a stroke from a lady because she is so drop dead gorgeous. If you guys need me... that's where you will find me

Don't stroke it inside bare okay.

N4P
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-10-29 12:38:01

On 2021-10-29 11:35:31 FirstTeamCaptain said:
Wait I don't get it,so if a punter speaks up about something like this they are in the wrong?

I know there are women that wish they could Adress this same incident when it's done by the punter but unfortunately for them they can't, is that the punters fault?
If they could say names on this site they obviously would and that punter would probably get crucified. I don't think anyone would be saying "well lady you knew the risks, shouldn't have agreed to the slide in the first place"

I'm also not saying the woman should necessarily be crucified in this instance since as she mentioned it was a mistake. But why the harsh resentment against the Punter? Is it some sort of super hero Caping mentality?

I don't get it either, it seems like a "lady" can do no wrong in the eyes of a lot of punters here. If a punter gets raped by an SP it's his fault, if a punter gets robbed by SP it's his fault and if a punter ever gets murdered by an SP it will probably be his fault too.
incognito
incognito - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 752
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-29 14:54:40

I think it is great that the lady has tested and shared her results. Kudus on her... not sure the punter shared his??
If Only
If Only - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3854
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-29 18:13:56

On 2021-10-29 10:12:00 Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensu said:
My tests were done yesterday. Unfortunately due to the fact that the OP has deleted his account, I have no way of sharing my results with him. I did put it in my PG, but after moderation ESA decided to remove it.

I want to thank everyone for the support and advice. I'm keeping my head up as I know I'm not a bad or vindictive person and will never purposefully harm anyone.

Have a wonderful day

Hats off and respect to you beautiful lady!

Salute!
Minime V10.1
Minime V10.1 - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2159
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-29 18:54:17
Edited: 2021-10-29 19:03:15

On 2021-10-29 12:38:01 Locote said:

I don't get it either, it seems like a "lady" can do no wrong in the eyes of a lot of punters here. If a punter gets raped by an SP it's his fault, if a punter gets robbed by SP it's his fault and if a punter ever gets murdered by an SP it will probably be his fault too.

Melodramatic

This is so fucking lame. The new guy running in here guns blazing..... "Ill show them who is the boss".

This was done so many times. You only sounding like a asshole.

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-29 20:33:49

On 2021-10-29 18:54:17 Minime V10.1 said:
On 2021-10-29 12:38:01 Locote said:

Agree. Stupidity.

Melodramatic

This is so fucking lame. The new guy running in here guns blazing..... "Ill show them who is the boss".

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-29 20:34:22

On 2021-10-29 20:33:49 LunarWolf said:
On 2021-10-29 18:54:17 Minime V10.1 said: On 2021-10-29 12:38:01 Locote said:

Agree. Stupidity.

Melodramatic

Agree. Stupidity.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.