Navigation
wild_one
wild_one - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 351
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-12 18:52:55

I will let JP explain it to you , I am not on the mood
www.youtube.com/watch
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2022-02-12 19:36:09

On 2022-02-12 15:34:06 DaneJHB said:
Noddy stepped into the noisy gentlemen's club.

"Where is my friend Big Ears!" he shouted. The room went quiet.....

Noddy wondered why Big Ears had promised he would find sex at this place. All he could see was adults misbehaving and fighting??

Whatever shall I do about my boner? he thought as tears rolled down his cheeks. Big Ears would have to explain this waste of time and a good hard-on.
Teletubby
Teletubby - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 119
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-12 21:31:37

"In an analysis of more than 11 million U.S. veterans' health records, researchers found the risk of 20 different heart and vessel maladies was substantially increased in veterans who had COVID-19 1 year earlier, compared with those who didn't. [...]

The results are "stunning ... worse than I expected, for sure," says Eric Topol, a cardiologist at Scripps Research. "All of these are very serious disorders. ... If anybody ever thought that COVID was like the flu this should be one of the most powerful data sets to point out it's not.""

www.science.org/content/article/covid-19-takes-serious-toll-heart-health-full-year-after-recovery
wild_one
wild_one - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 352
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-12 22:48:15

look a few of you are very slow , so I found a video that explains it in a very simple form so even complete idiots can understand it odysee.com/@Simon_le_Mage:c/Covid-19-doesn't-exist---David-Icke-Interview---LONDON-REAL:9
JP82
JP82 - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 455
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-12 23:36:53

David Icke - the guy responsible for popularising the 'lizard people control the earth' conspiracy theory. We really are scraping the barrel of batshit crazy lunacy now. LOL.
pizzaboyza
pizzaboyza - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 107
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-13 00:45:35

On 2022-02-12 12:28:07 BikerBrian said:
On 2022-02-12 12:07:56 pizzaboyza said:

Please, in your own words,clearly and concisely explain what is the lie?

And there, my intrepid, truth-defending friend, you have just invited a pigeon to a game of chess.

He's going to knock over all your pieces, crap all over the board, and boast victory to all who would listen.

LOL I think you derailed that response from him

@wildone, all I want to understand what YOU see is the lie.

Don't say that you are lazy, we are now 22 pages in. Now is not the time to give up.

Speak your truth, concisely.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-02-13 07:18:59

On 2022-02-12 23:36:53 JP82 said:
David Icke - the guy responsible for popularising the 'lizard people control the earth' conspiracy theory. We really are scraping the barrel of batshit crazy lunacy now. LOL.

OK I haven't followed 90% of this thread but when David Icke is mentioned I know who's right and who is fit for an asylum.

Apologies for giving any credence to the idea that you two are the same person.

Exit stage left.
Johnny English
Johnny English - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1767
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-13 07:59:24
Edited: 2022-02-13 08:00:25

"The top owner of Spotify is also the top owner of Moderna"

twitter.com/Orwells_Ghost_/status/1491696352627408896

Wonder who is steering the wheel ?
These new "Gods of man", own it all, control it all, from your health to your finances to your media. Soon they'll own your minds (oops, too late).

"The real conspiracy theorists are those who believe the government cares about them or that the media is honest or that Big Pharma wants to cure them"
wild_one
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 353
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-13 08:45:35

jip that is the best part of all this , they trust the most corrupt government this country ever had on an issue that was started by white monopoly capital and driven by big pharma another group that has a track record of millions of deaths and billions in stolen money

stupid is as stupid does , let them die , we are better off without them anyway
Churchill
Churchill - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 327
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-13 09:42:22

Ontario Premier announced all restrictions for businesses and vaccine passports are going to be lifted.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.