Navigation
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 999
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-29 17:46:44

Can somebody PLEASE Help Roxysteyn with a lady for Botswana.
PeterNo.5
PeterNo.5 - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-29 19:18:13

Aren't you the same Julian who booked Paige in 2015 when she was only a newby? The same Julian who couldn't afford R100 to play with her pussy? The same Julian who couldn't afford gold membership of R135? The same Julian who waited for her first +5 review trying to derail it out of anger? The same Julian who claimed he paid for an hour, and only got 20 min. Shower time say 5min before a session, and 5min after a session which left playtime with 10min. She made you cum in 10min? Went home without complaining at reception after paying for an hour? The same Julian who asked about dating sites because he can't afford working girls?

The same Julian who only come online when Ms. Paige is involved? Wake up buddy we are living in 2018 now. Time to move on don't you think? I might be a one legged man but I'm not a fool, neither brainless or pathetic. I might be on the forum for a short time but it doesn't mean I'm clueless. Never underestimate my intelligence. I read the forum since Jan 2016. I read your posts. I'd be ashamed to come online if I were in your shoes. Cheapskates like you don't deserve woman like Ms. Paige. Go back to Zoosk/Tinder or where ever you can find a woman that YOU don't need to pay for.
Minime V10.1
Minime V10.1 - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 278
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-29 22:06:17
Edited: 2018-09-29 22:37:07

On 2018-09-29 19:18:13 PeterNo.5 said:
I might be a one legged man but I'm not a fool, I'm clueless.

Paige...you couldve at least Google this....

science.answers.com/mobile/Q/What_is_a_person_with_one_leg_called

julian
julian - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 362
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-30 09:18:32
Edited: 2018-09-30 09:19:31

@Peter , Piet or Paige lol see the similarities :)

Firstly Peter you say you were on since 2016 but found time to read my review of Paige in 2015 hmmm

More evidence that you are Paige lol

I am a cheapskate :)
You obviously don't get the point of my review.

It was that she was and is a money hungry .....

Even Bin Laden who has been on this site for years and is respected mentioned her money hungry tendencies.

The idea of a review is to let others know what they can expect.
In Paige case they can expect exactly that a greedy money hungry .....

Look at her relationships with her so called friends and how they ended.
A bloodbath in CT after a drunken brawl and now to kick Lady Sade when she's down.

The same will happen to her so called supporters but you don't have to worry about that because you are Piet or Paige hehe
julian
julian - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 364
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-30 09:37:04
Edited: 2018-09-30 09:37:54

Ive just spebt a few minutes looking at oom piet and Peter 5s post .
What's the most common thing lol

Both have only ever reviewed only one person Paige.
Also almost every single post and in oom piets case 4 pages of post all related to only 1 person Paige.
Either promoting or defending her.
Between the 2 of them they have reviewed only Paige and I mean only Paige and as expected only glowing reports.

Think Esa needs to also look at this.

Looks very much like self reviewing to me.
Bash23
Bash23 - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-30 12:17:45

On 2018-09-29 10:04:40 Climax said:
On 2018-09-29 01:25:45 PeterNo.5 said: Veronica, you'd love to see Ms. Paige in the same boat as your friend don't you? You people are beyond disgusting. Lady Sade is quilty and there is really nothing more to say.

When I saw what she did, should I kept quiet? Maybe I should have... to late now, but to accuse me for being someone Im not when I have fans too lime all of you do is really not on. I personally feel... quilty when proven and you know its not going to happen. To my fans... be aware... you might end up being a con artist yourself... or should I say...

Same "quilty" spelling mistake as "silant" and you're still going to deny that Peterwhatwhatnumber5 isn't Ms goody two shoes Paige???

What is wrong with you? Pointing out spelling mistakes is so childish on a sex forum. It seems like you think you're better than us because you can spell? Are you educated? Unlikely, and if you are I am surprised at your immature behaviour. Fact: you would't be a fucking whore if you were educated so stop worrying about spelling and grammar you are an insecure idiot.
Minime V10.1
Minime V10.1 - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 280
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-30 12:38:17
Edited: 2018-09-30 12:38:59

Bash23.... Looks like "the cream of crop" is out in full force defending paige. The oom on his death bed, the guy with one leg....and now you. Making paige "Smiles ))))" no doubt.
2old2
2old2 - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 173
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-30 13:05:57

On 2018-09-30 12:17:45 Bash23 said:

What is wrong with you? Pointing out spelling mistakes is so childish on a sex forum. It seems like you think you're better than us because you can spell? Are you educated? Unlikely, and if you are I am surprised at your immature behaviour. Fact: you would't be a fucking whore if you were educated so stop worrying about spelling and grammar you are an insecure idiot.

Bash

Firstly - the service providers on this site are not "whores". That opinion says more about you then it does about them. Every so often you will find an SP who feels that way about herself, or has been degraded by her clients to feel that way. Sometimes it can be a fun role play. But don't generalize.

Secondly, some educated ladies advertising here. Plenty more very smart ladies here. Don't mistake chosen occupation for intellectual incapacity. For many - this is a choice and a smart one at that.

Thirdly, writing style (and repeating the same errors) is a suggestion that two identities trace back to the same person. It is not conclusive. Though I was curious why Peter's spell check gave "him" the word "silance" as a spelling option? Usually indicates that word has been misspelled that way multiple times until the application "learns" the incorrect spelling.

I do have to agree with you about the amateur forensic investigators running around trying to prove shadows. ESA admin could trace some of it if they really wanted. But really - who gives a damn. Like rubbernecking at a car crash.

Nothing more to see here for me. Moving on.
Sexyhumour
Sexyhumour - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 568
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-30 13:43:46

On 2018-09-29 10:04:40 Climax said: On 2018-09-29 01:25:45 PeterNo.5

And I would ask what's wrong with you? You sound angry and your anger is failing you almost making you blind that you can't see reason.

I dont see climax trying to make fun of spelling errors. She only quoted 2 parties claiming to be 2 different people making the same spelling errors and how much of a coincidence is that. Her post had nothing to do with proper or improper spelling.

Before going on a BASHING spree and disrespecting ladies like that calling them whores, you should start learning to understand what you read.

Can people just stop humiliating themselves, it's not sexy at all.
Climax
Climax - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3714
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-30 13:46:51

On 2018-09-29 10:04:40

Bash23 nothing is wrong with me I just love getting nailed down and good and making guys swim in my sweet nectar of juices and if that's wrong oh well...

I'm not sure where your small brains were when you read my post, but I'll break it down for you-I pointed out the spelling mistakes because Ms Paige and no5 what what sound the same and even make the same mistakes, so that was to back up my theory that no5 what what is indeed Ms Paige...

If I was correcting the spelling this is what I was gonna do, quilty=guilty and silant=silent...so I wasn't correcting anything but pointing out similarities...

I'm not sure how you came to the conclusion that I think I'm better than you? but I'll say work on your low self esteem as if you thought highly of yourself you wouldn't think anyone is better than you, especially someone you've never met before...

Hahaha so people who are educated are not immature and those that aren't educated are immature? The next time you want to come at me, use some common sense with a pinch of intelligence, there I said it, as you chose to involve yourself in shit that had nothing to do with being intelligent...

Now the idiot here is you, clearly you think low of ladies in this industry and you see them as uneducated whores who can't do anything better with their lives...

Unlike some girls here I'm not gonna drag all my personal achievements in this forum as my personal life is private and should stay that way, and if you knew me you'd know you can't put insecure and me in the same sentence...

Go kiss Paiges ass maybe you'll come out of her ass sounding smarter than you are right now...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.