Navigation
George
George - Re: Whats up with these woman?
Re: Whats up with these woman?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:09

Get real "Insert name here". I have lived in London and I can assure you that, with a few exceptions, the vast majority of middle class people have considerably more disposable income in Johannesburg than in London. The price asked by sexworkers in South Africa, relative to disposable income, is far lower than the equivalent price in London. And thats all you are after, isn't it, someone to "do you" at a discount.
Hakuna Matata
Hakuna Matata - Re: Whats up with these woman?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile

George is correct here. Most middle-income South Africans have no idea how well off they actually are with regards to disposable income.

HM
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Whats up with these woman?
Less than 5 posts

Huh disposable income do we live in the same country when you buy a house or pay for petrol or buy a car how much do you guys pay? Its the same for everyone lets not talk about the intrest rates! How much disposal income do you think you have on a middle class salary everbody pays the same rates dudes. So George maybe you should GET REAL. I said it was EXPENSIVE FOR THEM OVER THERE HENCE ITS CHEAPER FOR THEM HERE WHEN THEY PAY IN RANDS you cant compare apples to pears its just not the same LMAO!
HotSexySally
HotSexySally - Re: Whats up with these woman?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 267
View Profile

Cheap Cheap Cheap is that all you are about?
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

I am not cheap just appreciate the value of money and spend it wisely :P i would pay what ever you wanted Sally :-) only for you! but you cant say my points arent valid.
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

Now that i look at your comment i am not sure what you meant by Cheap Cheap Cheap LOL
HotSexySally
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 267
View Profile

LMAO yeah looks a bit subliminal like HSS standing on cnr Maude and West flogging it - AAARHGGGG

Okay so you appreciate the value of money, I appreciate that and respect it.

Cool xxx

Sal xxx
Hotoomie
Hotoomie - Re: Whats up with these woman?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:10

guys, just stay away from the bunch of liars in Edenvale... (won't mention who, HSS might kick my ass at our next swingers party....) It aint Blue though, she is genuine!

I got taken for a ride at that particular Edenvale spot a few times, with them promising the world but once you pay is what they want and on their time... and after you part with your money, you don't get a refund. You guys can figure out which house and which girls I'm talkin about!!
HotSexySally
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 289
View Profile

Hmmmmm HSS knows what you are talking about and is aware of what has been happening - I will try to sort it out so don't condem that house in Edenvale yet...

Just wondering what "swingers" party Hotoomie?

HSS
Hotoomie
Hotoomie - Re: Whats up with these woman?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile

Hi,

HSS I do hope you sort that house out. The first time I went with the intention of visiting a particular lady. Once there another lady came out and asked for the money, I forked out R500, and waited in the room. Then she came back and started undressing, I nicely said I'm there for the one on the website.... then she said its her and no refund is forthcoming. I was literally taken for a ride.

I was dumb enough to have gone back a second time, this time the complaint is that on the phone this particular lady promised everything.... Once there and parted with my money, I was not even allowed to touch her breasts, never mind the rest....

Even though you'll be sorting this out in your own way, I'll remember those cell no's and certainly never visit that

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.