Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: JokeOfTheDay
Re: JokeOfTheDay
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2011-02-09 09:30:19
Edited: 2011-02-09 09:34:41

hehehe,@jsnake, try pulling it with your mouth as you suck and see what happens. lekka.
saintjj
saintjj - Re: JokeOfTheDay
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 84
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-09 12:05:04

@jsnake... Old cars were equipped with a 'Choke' to assist with starting, especially on 'Cold' days.hehehe.
Ctwp
Ctwp - Re: JokeOfTheDay
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-01 07:44:55

a teenage girl decides to invite her bf home to meet the parents. She promises 'it' will happen tonight. The guy goes over to the pharmacy to get some love gloves. The pharmacist asks how many would you like. He answers, give me the family pack. The evening arrives and they all sitting around the dinner table. John volunteers to pray. After much time has passed and john stil in prayer, his gf leans over and says, 'i never knew you were so religious', he replies 'i never knew your father was a pharmacist!'
kissmehorney
kissmehorney - Re: JokeOfTheDay
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-06 16:23:14

eish ur jokes and words are too funny... the old saying states Onions make a woman cry while in the kitchen, so tell me what make a woman scream or cry while she is on the BED....
Glock
Glock - Re: JokeOfTheDay
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-07 09:23:50

Olechuku entered his classroom on the first day of school.

'What's your name?' asked the teacher.
'Olechuku,' he replied.

'You're in South Africa now,' replied the teacher, 'So from now on you will be known as Sipho.'

Olechuku returned home after school. 'How was your day, Olechuku?' his mother asked.

'My name is not Olechuku. I'm in South Africa and now my name is Shipo.'

'Are you ashamed of your name? Are you trying to dishonor your parents, your heritage? Shame on you!' And his mother beat him.

Then she called his father, who beat him again.

The next day Olechuku returned to school. The teacher saw all of his bruises 'What happened to you, Sipho?' she asked.
'Well ma'am, shortly after becoming a South African, I was attacked by two Nigerians
passenger57
passenger57 - Re: JokeOfTheDay
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-26 20:43:14

@snake

in older cars a choke was pulled to get engine warmed up-get it?
jsnake
jsnake - Re: JokeOfTheDay
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 229
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-26 21:27:04

Yes passenger - I got it when it was explained 3 months ago...

I s'pose this gives away my age range?
Giantmidget
Giantmidget - Re: JokeOfTheDay
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-30 21:55:41

I remember when I rang my ex before and said, "When you get home tonight, I've got something I want to put in your mouth"
She said, "Oo I can't wait you naughty naughty boy"
God knows why she's so excited about a diet pill.
Giantmidget
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-30 21:57:35

A rabbit was hopping through the forest and came upon a giraffe rolling a joint. The rabbit said, "Giraffe, don't do drugs. Come, run with me through the forest." The giraffe looked at him, then at the joint, dropped the joint and started running with the rabbit. They came upon an elephant snorting cocaine. The rabbit said, "Elephant,... don't do drugs. Come, run with us through the forest." The elephant looked at drugs, tossed them away and began running with the rabbit and giraffe.
They then came across a lion about to shoot up. The rabbit said "Lion, don't do drugs. Come, run with us." The Lion put down the needle and started to beat the crap out of the rabbit. Horrified, the giraffe and elephant asked, "Lion, why are you doing this? He was only trying to help you." The lion answered, "This little fucker? He makes me run around the forest like a fucking idiot every time he's on ecstasy!
Giantmidget
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-30 22:01:29

Gorilla and rabbit where taking a shit in the forest.
Gorilla : Do you have a problem with shit sticking to your fur?
Rabbit: No
So the gorilla wiped his ass with the rabbit

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.