Navigation
petermnbvcxz
petermnbvcxz - Re: Review
Re: Review
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 74
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-02 17:05:48

went to see Cara again yesterday afternoon, she nearly 'killed' me with the sex! Thanks Cara for the wonderful sexy afternoon, until we meet again!
saguy
saguy - Re: Review-Cara-Pretoria
Re: Review-Cara-Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-07 18:51:21

Cara is as good as it gets 12/10
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2011-02-11 16:27:48

Unrushed sensuality leading to a relaxing experience - well worth repeating!
Fireblade69
Fireblade69 - Re: Review
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 58
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-19 13:27:55

Cara i love it in the morning ,thanks for Saturday ,thanks for making time for me .
kaydin
kaydin - Re: Review
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-21 09:13:13

Beautiful, stunning. Do u now do indian guys, I am a very clean and upmarket gentlemen and would love to experience the pleasure endorsed by my fellow punters.
Fireblade69
Fireblade69 - Re: Review-Cara-Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 59
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-21 12:32:02

Howzit guys ,for the guys that know Cara and the the guys that dont know this beautyfull lady .The guys that met this awsome lady will know ,that there are a very few girls that can be compared with this lady Cara .She always are devoted to her work .There aren't any comparison when it comes to Cara and the work she do .She are very devoted to the work she must do ,does not matter what tipe of work she does .She always treats people with respeckt ,she has a soft hart ,but also very wild and exiting.Also must say ,she tald me that all the guys that visits her are all generous,good ,nice guys ,and never treated her badly .And for that I want to thank God ,really because there are guys out there that really are very sick or rude ,or treat this girls very badly ,because some guys think that these girls can be treated like that because they only are sluts and hores .I dont think this of Cara ,for me she is a special women ,and gives a great service to her clients .But now I think she got called to deliver work for God ,and I think she is going to see huge changes in her live .
Tower333
Tower333 - Re: Review
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 34
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-21 22:27:17

She was doing God's work, sucking me of was heavenly! Her skin was like an angel's and she was as tight as the Virgin Mary herself.
Fireblade69
Fireblade69 - Re: Review
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 60
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-22 17:15:50

Tower333 good for you ,she did the same for me ,and I know I will never ever get an angel like Cara again ,like I said she really is or was very very good in her work.You say she did God's work ,I dont know if I can agree with you on that.Unlucky for me I dont know the bybel that good ,but try to read it every knight before go to bed .I also pray to God and ask for forgiveness for what I HAVE SINNED .Yes dont always understand how things work .Maybe I am wrong maybe she did do this tipe of work for a reason that God wanted her to do .But like I said for me to decide what is wrong and what is right is not up to me.Man GOD work's in mysterious ways.
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: Review
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1036
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-22 18:03:45

""Judge not , lest ye be judged."" quoth Holy Writ.
Erik
Erik - Re: Review-Cara-Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-22 22:04:58
Edited: 2011-05-14 23:55:31

-- Deleted --

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.