Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Blackmail or Extortion from WGs
Re: Blackmail or Extortion from WGs
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-08-24 08:15:21

On 2018-08-17 14:05:29 Kimmylee said:
It has to my attention via an sms directly from the red site and I'm sure all ladies advertising there have received it too. And the message reads:

"Att Durban Ladies! If u attempt to blackmail or extort money from clients using Greg VIP Protection or Debt Collection u will be banned n charged with extortion"

Now it's funny that I'm not in Durban nor am a Durban lady. But from the purple site how many of the punters here have experienced this recent scam or if any of you know and aware that this is circulating?

This raises more concerns even more than ever. No wonder why business is the way it is in these recent times. Corruption lurking on every corner and less pleasures of what this industry entails.

i stay away from the red site altogether ... there are ladies that r not there to pleasure but to scam ...

purple site all the way 4 me
Burfi
Burfi - Re: Blackmail or Extortion from WGs
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 317
View Profile
Posted: 2018-08-24 08:49:36

On 2018-08-24 08:15:21 lindy.bruno said:
On 2018-08-17 14:05:29

i stay away from the red site altogether ... there are ladies that r not there to pleasure but to scam ...

Boss, half the purple site ladies also advertise on the red and other sites.
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Blackmail or Extortion from WGs
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2445
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-08-24 08:59:52

On 2018-08-24 08:49:36 Burfi said:
On 2018-08-24 08:15:21 lindy.bruno said: On 2018-08-17 14:05:29

Boss, half the purple site ladies also advertise on the red and other sites.

That's the sad truth about this whole thing.
JustMike
JustMike - Re: Blackmail or Extortion from WGs
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 357
View Profile
Posted: 2018-08-24 09:03:31

I politely ask to meet them in person and don't hear from the again.
Kimmylee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2446
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-08-24 09:11:14

On 2018-08-17 14:05:29 Kimmylee said: It has to my attention via an sms directly from the red site and I'm sure all ladies advertising there have received it too. And the message reads:

"Att Durban Ladies! If u attempt to blackmail or extort money from clients using Greg VIP Protection or Debt Collection u will be banned n charged with extortion"

Now it's funny that I'm not in Durban nor am a Durban lady. But from the purple site how many of the punters here have experienced this recent scam or if any of you know and aware that this is circulating?

This raises more concerns even more than ever. No wonder why business is the way it is in these recent times. Corruption lurking on every corner and less pleasures of what this industry entails.

I would get clients that corroborate if I'm the same person on the other sites besides the purple one, I still do get those calls. Or if there's some kind of doubt I would refer them to check for authentication as I only use one name in all of them anyways.
Massage Inc
Massage Inc - Re: Blackmail or Extortion from WGs
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1406
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-08-24 09:14:30

They sent it out to every single lady on their site cause ladies move around all the time.

It's about time ladies getting up to no good on other sites can also be banned!!

Burfi
Burfi - Re: Blackmail or Extortion from WGs
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 318
View Profile
Posted: 2018-08-24 09:16:34

On 2018-08-24 09:14:30 Massage Inc said:
They sent it out to every single lady on their site cause ladies move around all the time.

It's about time ladies getting up to no good on other sites can also be banned!!

ESA is the only site that tries to ban the scammers.
JACKRIBET
JACKRIBET - Re: Blackmail or Extortion from WGs
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1190
View Profile
Posted: 2018-08-24 20:27:13

On 2018-08-17 14:05:29 Kimmylee said: It has to my attention via an sms directly from the red site and I'm sure all ladies advertising there have received it too. And the message reads:

Agreed. Had terrible experience from the red site in Durban and Johannesburg.
Kimmylee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2448
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-08-24 20:40:49

On 2018-08-24 09:14:30 Massage Inc said:

And not forgetting the influx of name changing. New profiles etc. doesn't help at all with banning the culprits. A system such as ESAs with the banned tags on the profiles does help a lot. Can't say the same for the red site though.
neo007
neo007 - Re: Blackmail or Extortion from WGs
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 469
View Profile
Posted: 2018-08-25 08:04:48

This happened to a friend of mine two years ago in Durban...and he did not even visit the girl...he just called a few of them...and next thing you know he was getting threatening calls and messages and they had personal info abt him ....

He was stupid enough to use his real number...but what is certain is that this is a well oiled scam likely working with a detective agency to dig enough personal info to scare guys into paying...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.