Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: BareBack Riders
Re: BareBack Riders
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-08-19 10:34:45

The last lady that offeree BB was not really into me - maybe liked me slightly more than the average Joe. But no special chemistry. She simply said "you look clean"...
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-08-19 13:19:24
Edited: 2018-08-19 13:20:25

Falling pregnant would be the least of my worries. STD's coupled with with healthy dose of HIV would be my worry.

Was not sure last night if one should broach this subject, but from the responses I see that it is something that is happening all the time.

And the fact that it is offfered without extra moniey ? Suspect behaviour to say the least.

Looking clean ? Is that now the pre-requisite for offering bareback sex?

If you look at this exponentially, then the possible infection rate is stunningly high.

Going for my tests again tomorrow and from then onwards just massage for me, if something at all.

Wondering if the solution proposed of having one fuck buddy that is tested with you not the better option ?

[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-08-19 14:47:09

On 2018-08-19 13:19:24 Yoda 1 said:
Falling pregnant would be the least of my worries. STD's coupled with with healthy dose of HIV would be my worry.

Was not sure last night if one should broach this subject, but from the responses I see that it is something that is happening all the time.

And the fact that it is offfered without extra moniey ? Suspect behaviour to say the least.

Looking clean ? Is that now the pre-requisite for offering bareback sex?

If you look at this exponentially, then the possible infection rate is stunningly high.

Going for my tests again tomorrow and from then onwards just massage for me, if something at all.

Wondering if the solution proposed of having one fuck buddy that is tested with you not the better option ?

When it comes to STDs there's no guarantee especially HIV, even testing with the WG, fuck buddy, girlfriend is not full proof, it just confirms that at the time of testing it wasn't visible not that it doesn't exist. That's the scary thing, but then again we are in this times when you leave your house you can even guarantee that you'll get to where you're going.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-08-19 16:45:01

I am sorry, but i am not answering PMs - for the reasons outlined earlier in the thread. It will only get me into trouble. And i will be the bad guy.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-08-19 17:12:46
Edited: 2018-08-19 17:31:41

Nicky

Your suggestion in banning the bareback riders will not happen. Remember, this is not a sex for sale site.

Also it will lead to an avalanche of names being put forward, most true, but others put there maliciously. This will be so Joseph McCarthy territory.....

So I cannot see such a list materialise.

Abstain ?

Don't actually have a solution for these silent killers between us.
YourChunkyFunkiness
YourChunkyFunkiness - Re: BareBack Riders
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 385
View Profile
Posted: 2018-08-20 08:24:45

I'm too paranoid to have sex without a condom. Not only here in the purple world but outside as well.

I don't care how long we've been dating, no glove, no love.

That being said last year I started seeing a MG/ WG and I was convinced that she was going to be my regular. She licked and kissed in all the right places. When I was ready to delve into Full house with her, she asked me if I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend. At the time I thought it was her taking some sort of precaution to make sure I was safe. I replied that I only have sex with protection and she didn't say anything after that.

Only later when I started participating in conversations with other punters I heard that she has been known to offer bareback.

I immediately had myself tested and vowed never to go back to her nor the venue that she works from. Sure, it sounds unfair to take it out on the venue too, but I'm dead sure they were aware of it.

Its a pity. She's a fun person and offers a great time. But diseases pass easier than we can comprehend.
BBC10
BBC10 - Re: BareBack Riders
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2018-08-20 08:28:47

This is scary. Puts me off punting completely. We need names. What was done to you Menelus is equivalent to attempted murder if the wg was infected. It's an hyperbole for emphasis on the seriousness of the crime.

Name and shame.
BBC10
BBC10 - Re: BareBack Riders
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 27
View Profile
Posted: 2018-08-20 08:31:11

Also Melanus I hope that you were tested three months after the incident. As there's a window period where HIV is undetectable by tests.
J_69
J_69 - Re: BareBack Riders
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 185
View Profile
Posted: 2018-08-20 08:48:41

Gents, 2those wit partners, when punting we must always be cognisant of our ladies at home, I cant even find da words to describe how unfair it is 2pass on an Std to an innocent partner while she's only "eating at home" and we are having "takeaways"
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-08-20 08:52:08

On 2018-08-19 16:45:01 Inai said:
I am sorry, but i am not answering PMs - for the reasons outlined earlier in the thread. It will only get me into trouble. And i will be the bad guy.

I wonder if the punters sending you PMs are on the look out for BB under the guise that they want to avoid them?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.