jjsoap
jjsoap - Re: I have a punting bag...
Re: I have a punting bag...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1311
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-10 09:33:22

On 2018-09-10 06:41:42 whois said:
"Sorry you cant use the shower over the bath, as I have my dirty washing soaking in the bath" Kid you not this was a R850 punt. And it was after 35 min session when I paid for the hour.

Any wonder I have not had a punt in over 3 months.
Maybe I was just expecting a lot for R850?

Don't you shower before a booking started.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: I have a punting bag...
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-09-10 09:44:10

On 2018-09-10 09:02:59 330guy said:
Maybe a pepper spray or taser in case u encounter burly, up to no good Nigerians or a jealous boyfriend and need to make a quick getaway

Please don't use the taser in the shower. Then again you will be saving Meg money by not using her hair gel. Lol
LovesToGetSpanked
LovesToGetSpanked - Re: I have a punting bag...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-10 10:01:22

About 25 years ago I was visiting a pair of girls in flats Hyde Park, Michelle and Lee were their names, and they had a collection of underarm sprays that would do a supermarket proud. One of them told me a client had ended up divorced, having gone home with the wrong sell, so they kept probably 20 or so different ones.

I always keep the right deo in the car, but I must say in 35 years of punting it's never occurred to me to take a towel. Not a bad idea though: a couple of places I've been the towels have been a bit "thin". Most have a decent system of keeping them laundered.

Best was when I visited Robyn (I think that was her name) in the plots behind Jan Smuts Airport on a chilly winter day, she chucked a towel in the tumble dryer before we started and it was nice and fluffy and warm after my shower.
Lady Sade
Lady Sade - Re: I have a punting bag...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 811
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-10 11:24:27

Very interesting topic. I have never had a client that has had a "bag".

In my opinion we supply all the necessary. Except for personal things like toothbrush and tooth paste.

Lady Sade
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: I have a punting bag...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 785
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-10 11:49:41

The legend...Litisha...had products that any stockist would be proud of...That is the only time I saw such a large variety of men's toiletries..felt like home...really!
Meg
Meg - Re: I have a punting bag...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4772
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-10 12:16:09

On 2018-09-10 09:44:10 Ericsie said:
On 2018-09-10 09:02:59 330guy said: Maybe a pepper spray or taser in case u encounter burly, up to no good Nigerians or a jealous boyfriend and need to make a quick getaway

Please don't use the taser in the shower. Then again you will be saving Meg money by not using her hair gel. Lol

Whahaha something like that!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: I have a punting bag...
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-09-10 13:15:16

Luckily the lady I frequent has all the necessary toiletries. Fresh towels, no washing in the bath lol!

Davistarr
Davistarr - Re: I have a punting bag...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 61
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-10 18:57:51

Most of the place I frequent cater for your needs... No need for a punting bag which certainly could be considered a gym bag without the change of clothes
Dublin
Dublin - Re: I have a punting bag...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-10 20:22:14

Definitely flip flops or something else to cover your feet to prevent getting fungus on your feet. You don't know who used that shower before you.
Mohamed187
Mohamed187 - Re: I have a punting bag...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 127
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-10 20:30:30

On 2018-09-09 20:57:35 sexyR said:
So i want to get a punting "bag" that i want to take with me to each sessions...(only visit places that has showers that i can use after the session)

What should i put in it?

So far all i can think of is
*roll on
*spray

Toothbrush
Toothpaste
Mouthwash
Floss
Deoderent/perfume that U use.
Flip flops for the shower, believe me I've seen some bad ones, god forbid u step into some left over cum.
Fresh towel (if u have a place to dry it, if not join a gym with that excuse for wen u get home)
Comb/ hairbrush
Maybe some small novelty items that you can leave behind for the lady if the session was awesom, make that your punting trademark!!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.