Navigation
If Only
If Only - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2658
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-23 09:06:17

On 2018-09-23 08:48:08 Bbw Nadia said:
The language and grammar is the least of my concerns. So many red flags.

Agree 100%!

One's sixth sense should not be ignored, and combined with the red flags...ignore, plain and simple!
Fly by Nite
Fly by Nite - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 176
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-23 10:43:22

Roxysteyn??? And only joined yesterday!!!!!

Some serious Danger here.
Ladies stay Very far away from this scam.
Chantelle
Chantelle - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-23 11:10:02

No bullchit.
Jung.

Lol
suzook
suzook - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 408
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-23 11:54:48

No offence but the username/alias (roxy) sounds like that of a female.

Also, with that type of money to spend, i'm sure this person can help himself/herself first, to some grammer and spelling lessons (even if its after hours) LoL

I really wonder what's the motion of the ocean and who's who in the zoo with this roxysteyn person, but as others have suggested...

LADIES, IGNORE AND STAY AWAY FROM THESE DANGERS AND SCAMS!
Malikah
Malikah - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 654
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-23 15:19:39

Are we really making fun of someone spelling mistakes in 2018????
Melina - The Edging Expert
Melina - The Edging Expert - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1390
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-24 08:43:36

On 2018-09-22 14:53:47 Roxysteyn said:
Hi ladys,I am looking for a open maintained Jung lady for 2nights and you must have a passport flight tickets will be paid for you,a return flight ticket,I looking for a open maintained white lady (OR Tambo to Gaborone and R10000 for 2 nights in Gaborone in Botswana/// I must find for my custemor a nice open maintained lady. Please no bullchit please lady's. This can be a on going thieng.

I am open and well maintained lady of color ;) or high maintenance lady of color which ever you refer to that is me. I am not a Jung lady but I am young at heart. Do I qualify if so you can do a eft into my bank account for 10000 Zar once you have done the eft you can purchase my flights and forward the information to me ;)

Bullchit aside do the eft I'm not affraid of being kidnapped or trafficed. Just know I won't be your easiest hostage as you will send me right back home and tell me to keep the money as I could possibly loose you lots more than 10000 in damages.
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2178
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-24 08:54:24

[QUOTE;1456501;Melina -

I am open and well maintained lady of color ;) or high maintenance lady of color which ever you refer to that is me. I am not a Jung lady but I am young at heart. Do I qualify if so you can do a eft into my bank account for 10000 Zar once you have done the eft you can purchase my flights and forward the information to me ;)

Bullchit aside do the eft I'm not affraid of being kidnapped or trafficed. Just know I won't be your easiest hostage as you will send me right back home and tell me to keep the money as I could possibly loose you lots more than 10000 in damages. [/QUOTE]

Bawahahahaha... good one.
Burfi
Burfi - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 413
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-24 09:04:54

On 2018-09-22 14:53:47 Roxysteyn said:
Hi ladys,I am looking for a open maintained Jung lady for 2nights and you must have a passport flight tickets will be paid for you,a return flight ticket,I looking for a open maintained white lady (OR Tambo to Gaborone and R10000 for 2 nights in Gaborone in Botswana/// I must find for my custemor a nice open maintained lady. Please no bullchit please lady's. This can be a on going thieng.

Sounds legit.
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2179
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-24 09:10:14
Edited: 2018-09-24 09:32:10

I really think it's wrong to put someone down who can't spell or use the right English grammer... Were not allowed to write in our own language, so we are forced to do it in English... Why being nasty about small mistakes like this? Yes its easy to say "use Google"... but I have older clients that dont even know how to switch a computer on, who grew up on a tractor and not in front of a screen... yet the money they pay our ladies for our services is good enough... but become lauging stock when they try their best to write in English... Ever wonder why the forum died? One of my regulars refuse to write on the forum since his not allowed to write in his own language... because his English is not up to standard and know his going to become laughing stock... You won't say no to their money, but make a fool of them on the forum!!!! I don't think it's fair... Your nothing but bullies!!!! thats my opinion about it anyway...
Lilly
Lilly - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 115
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-24 10:32:39

Seriously though for that money they really could learn to write better. Learning apps are all over the Internet so in 2018 someone with that kinda money to offer can do better with their grammar.

This person has access to the Internet so things like open minded or young and words like thing? That isn't just bad grammar that's just being ignorant those words are all over. ... that's my opinion.

If the person is for real offering such a deal then with grammar like that it sounds shady as fck . We all make a spelling or grammar mistake all the time I know I do but that's really mostly coz of my auto correct on the phone but anyway,Lemme shut up before I put my foot and leg in it.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.