Arhwen - Re: Just wondering...
Re: Just wondering...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5378
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-17 05:28:02

On 2018-10-16 09:01:38 Burfi said:
A flat is a flat.

Too much watching American movies and TV now people refer to their shitty bachelor flat as an apartment.

Was in Nandos in Columbine centre the other day and in front of me two local black guys in front of me talking in quasi American accents and talking how expensive "gas" is for their cars.

Where I come from. Petrol, Diesel and gas are not the same thing ;) you cant use Petrol in a Diesel tank and visa versa and I most definitely cant used Diesel or Petrol in my gas heater ;)

They might all be available from the garage and when one is infected by inflation all are affected by inflation. Yet they all still different ;)

Burfi
Burfi - Re: Just wondering...
Re: Just wondering...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 513
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-17 07:49:49

On 2018-10-17 05:28:02 Arhwen said:
On 2018-10-16 09:01:38 Burfi said: A flat is a flat.

Too much watching American movies and TV now people refer to their shitty bachelor flat as an apartment.

Was in Nandos in Columbine centre the other day and in front of me two local black guys in front of me talking in quasi American accents and talking how expensive "gas" is for their cars.

Where I come from. Petrol, Diesel and gas are not the same thing ;) you cant use Petrol in a Diesel tank and visa versa and I most definitely cant used Diesel or Petrol in my gas heater ;)

They might all be available from the garage and when one is infected by inflation all are affected by inflation. Yet they all still different ;)

Tell that to the Saffas who think they are American rappers.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.