Navigation
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: ESA Year End Awards - Introduction and Prizes
Re: ESA Year End Awards - Introduction and Prizes
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2968
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-19 14:40:49

Not to be funny or anything but 2 ladies not to long ago suggested these things before that such fun be implemented and bring back the forum to life but unfortunately in a nice manner they were told that their ideas will not work. They even asked if ESA would think about these ideas.

jjsoap you were also one of them that stated that it would create a lot of animosity,I'm surprised that now you have 2 minds about this particular one. Is it because Eddie is now a part of it that you would want to agree. I find that very funny indeed.

I mean I love the idea of awards and all but my question is why were those previous suggestions ignored and this one be implemented?

Everyone deserves to be a part of such but I foresee danger ahead. That's just my input. Nothing personal.

Lustra @ Kings Cove
Lustra @ Kings Cove - Re: ESA Year End Awards - Introduction and Prizes
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 52
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-19 14:44:47

Let the games begin.....
Lea-may
Lea-may - Re: ESA Year End Awards - Introduction and Prizes
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 511
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-19 14:46:53

On 2018-11-19 14:37:49 BOOBS53 said:
Lea-may .. that a definate + 15 from your side to Mila .. lol !!!

Dont know what happened there lol but a 15 for sure xx

On 2018-11-19 14:38:37 Willow~the~Wisp said:
Why couldn't Lea May be closer to me for a visit.. dammit

Ai hun where are u from XXX
Climax
Climax - Re: ESA Year End Awards - Introduction and Prizes
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3986
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-19 14:58:42

On 2018-11-19 13:50:32 Lea-may said:
Prizes or votes

Lady with the smallest nipples.

Lady with the best telephone manner

Best legs

Nicest hair

Nice's shoot

Longest member on forum

Longest lady active on forum

Sexyest BBW

Sexyest petite lady

Best abs

I think this all will work.

Kisses

So we're gonna vote for the smallest co*ck? "chuckles"...
Climax
Climax - Re: ESA Year End Awards - Introduction and Prizes
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3987
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-19 15:00:52

On 2018-11-19 14:40:49 Kimmylee said:
Not to be funny or anything but 2 ladies not to long ago suggested these things before that such fun be implemented and bring back the forum to life but unfortunately in a nice manner they were told that their ideas will not work. They even asked if ESA would think about these ideas.

jjsoap you were also one of them that stated that it would create a lot of animosity,I'm surprised that now you have 2 minds about this particular one. Is it because Eddie is now a part of it that you would want to agree. I find that very funny indeed.

I mean I love the idea of awards and all but my question is why were those previous suggestions ignored and this one be implemented?

Everyone deserves to be a part of such but I foresee danger ahead. That's just my input. Nothing personal.

I remember the threads you're mentioning, maybe the difference this time is that uncle Ed is sponsoring the gift prizes...
Newmns
Newmns - Re: ESA Year End Awards - Introduction and Prizes
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 209
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-19 15:02:55

Hey there,

I don't think anything was ignored but certain things take time to figure out and I like to believe that I have been apart of this community long enough to spot the issues and help nip them.

No I am not an admin but I think my experience may help control this a bit. Further the negativity is half the reason the forum is not fun anymore. Every time someone does something there is no support so I made contact and asked if I could try make some people smile and have fun again.

The issues you bring up are no different to say the AVN awards every year, they are voted by the public and with respect having attended a few I can tell you the ladies have fun win or lose.

The idea here is to make our own little space of happiness and those that want to crook the system of make it nasty get excluded.

I am by no means knocking anyone of you beautiful ladies but I need you to know I understand your concerns and want you to trust that the idea here is to begin breathing life and camaraderie back into this place. It's tougher out there than ever so a little fun helps keep it balanced.

The forum used to be the single biggest booking agent in the industry, many a lady made her name purely on interaction. Brighten up and let's have some fun again.

Regards
Newmns
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: ESA Year End Awards - Introduction and Prizes
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5691
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-19 15:06:42

On 2018-11-19 14:58:42 Climax said:
... gonna vote for the smallest co*ck? "chuckles"...

That's my prize .. leave it alone .. lol !!!
Lea-may
Lea-may - Re: ESA Year End Awards - Introduction and Prizes
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 511
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-19 15:10:05

On 2018-11-19 15:02:55 Newmns said:
Hey there,

I don't think anything was ignored but certain things take time to figure out and I like to believe that I have been apart of this community long enough to spot the issues and help nip them.

No I am not an admin but I think my experience may help control this a bit. Further the negativity is half the reason the forum is not fun anymore. Every time someone does something there is no support so I made contact and asked if I could try make some people smile and have fun again.

The issues you bring up are no different to say the AVN awards every year, they are voted by the public and with respect having attended a few I can tell you the ladies have fun win or lose.

The idea here is to make our own little space of happiness and those that want to crook the system of make it nasty get excluded.

I am by no means knocking anyone of you beautiful ladies but I need you to know I understand your concerns and want you to trust that the idea here is to begin breathing life and camaraderie back into this place. It's tougher out there than ever so a little fun helps keep it balanced.

The forum used to be the single biggest booking agent in the industry, many a lady made her name purely on interaction. Brighten up and let's have some fun again.

Regards
Newmns

I agree 100% we can even have a raffle buy tickets R100 each and sponser it to a charity of the winners choice
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: ESA Year End Awards - Introduction and Prizes
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5692
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-19 15:11:01

On 2018-11-19 15:02:55 Newmns said:
Hey there,

Regards
Newmns

Have a bells buddy .. no .. have a bottle !!!

Hopefully it will turn this boat around and we will have some more fun on the forums !!!
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: ESA Year End Awards - Introduction and Prizes
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1414
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-19 15:13:09
Edited: 2018-11-19 15:22:53

Newmns...Be BOLD....Just get it started!

It will be easier for ESA to provide a fixed list of categories, and let the members and advertisers nominate their candidates.

Leave it to the "forum" to create/suggest categories...Looking at some of the suggestions...OMG...
soon you will end up with a Best Pinky finger category or a best toenail fungus category!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.