Sage - Re: A leopard doesn't changes its spots
Re: A leopard doesn't changes its spots
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 899
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-29 15:21:50

Not me boys
Definitely not me
Sad coincidence that all three my ads are in leopard print but seriously this post has nothing to do with me
jjsoap
jjsoap - Re: A leopard doesn't changes its spots
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1820
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-29 15:27:15

On 2018-11-29 15:21:50 Sage said:
Not me boys
Definitely not me
Sad coincidence that all three my ads are in leopard print but seriously this post has nothing to do with me

Sage,

I can confirm that it is definitely not you.
Minime V10.1
Minime V10.1 - Re: A leopard doesn't changes its spots
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 361
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-29 15:30:07
Edited: 2018-11-29 15:34:16

Mini: "People!! Be carefull of a car with exploding airbags. Factory fault. Deadly! Ripping peoples heads right off!!"

People: "Shiiiiiit!!!. What car is that?? What make and model?"

Mini: "Im just saying...be carefull of cars!"

People: "Any specific Make of car??"

Mini: "My lips are sealed."
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: A leopard doesn't changes its spots
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-11-29 15:36:23

Mini, what car is it? Come on man, I have a car! LoL
Blades
Blades - Re: A leopard doesn't changes its spots
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 172
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-29 15:41:34
Edited: 2018-11-29 15:50:10

This world is built on illusions. We are all fake people on here. We, who work and play in this world of paying or being paid for sex are all troubled individuals in one way or another. Some are just more troubled than others.

Lets face it. This is not a forum for a jukskei club.

When you are in a room with a SP, you & the SP bare all, but also bare nothing. You do humanity's most intimate act, but there is no real intimicy. There simply can't be. It is fake. All of it.

These women we visit are human. With real human problems and real human lives. They have payments to make. They have children to raise or parents to take care of. They have sickness and death in their families. They have abusive partners, they have addictions. Their cars break down and their geysers burst. They are affected by crime. They get ill, depressed, angry and sad. Just like everyone else.

Some of their posts are supposed to make us believe that when they end their working they lie on their beds dreaming of being ravaged by guys the next day. They say that because they want to excite us. If a punter believes that to be true then I pity him.

They post that all of the sudden they are extremely horny and they need a hard dick now. Yeah, I also sit at home and feel the sudden urge to do a spreadsheet. A mechanic sits at a braai on a saturday night and suddenly gets an urge to overhaul an engine. Not.

Like I said. This world is fake. Built on lies and illusions. Play along or join a jukskei club.
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: A leopard doesn't changes its spots
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6194
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-29 15:42:33

On 2018-11-29 15:21:50 Sage said:
Not me boys
Definitely not me

Hahahaha oh my dear,why would you even think about that
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: A leopard doesn't changes its spots
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6195
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-29 15:45:19
Edited: 2018-11-29 15:53:09

@Blade no no I am not fake and I hate fake people

I joined this industry because there was sex involved,by the way I did not read your whole post hahaha.too lazy,I only read something that has got to do with a dick waiting for me.

What makes me more excited in this business is that I fuck for money and fuck anytime,unlike in my real life where I had to beg for sex.sometimes be called a slut here no one judge me,yes I love sex,and I am one horny hell person.And I am doing what I love the most,My best job I ever got in life.No I am saying this so you can book me,But those who know me they know better
Sage
Sage - Re: A leopard doesn't changes its spots
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 900
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-29 15:47:45

@Miss Barbie Doll
Paranoia keeps people alive

Minime V10.1
Minime V10.1 - Re: A leopard doesn't changes its spots
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 362
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-29 15:49:36

On 2018-11-29 15:36:23 Chameleon said:
Mini, what car is it? Come on man, I have a car! LoL

I can confirm that it is indeed NOT your car. (You still have a head?). But basically all other cars.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: A leopard doesn't changes its spots
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-11-29 15:53:36

On 2018-11-29 15:41:34 Blades said:
This world is built on illusions. We are all fake people on here. We, who work and play in this world of paying or being paid for sex are all troubled individuals in one way or another. Some are just more troubled than others.

Lets face it. This is not a forum for a jukskei club.

When you are in a room with a SP, you & the SP bare all, but also bare nothing. You do humanity's most intimate act, but there is no real intimicy. There simply can't be. It is fake. All of it.

These women we visit are human. With real human problems and real human lives. They have payments to make. They have children to raise or parents to take care of. They have sickness and death in their families. They have abusive partners, they have addictions. Their cars break down and their geysers burst. They are affected by crime. They get ill, depressed, angry and sad. Just like everyone else.

Some of their posts are supposed to make us believe that when they end their working they lie on their beds dreaming of being ravaged by guys the next day. They say that because they want to excite us. If a punter believes that to be true then I pity him.

They post that all of the sudden they are extremely horny and they need a hard dick now. Yeah, I also sit at home and feel the sudden urge to do a spreadsheet. A mechanic sits at a braai on a saturday night and suddenly gets an urge to overhaul an engine.

Like I said. This world is fake. Built on lies and illusions. Play along or join a jukskei club.

@Blades you could not have said it any better. We pay for a fantasy. I have always said respect works two ways.

Maybe a leopard does not change its spots, but sometimes life throws us the cards that we have to deal with. At the end of the day we all have certain characteristics, which can change over time due to different circumstances.

I do understand that there are chance takers, but you do not know what that person is going through and the reason behind it. Especially now where the whole world is in a turmoil.

I do not judge people, because I can be sitting in the same boat one day!

Be careful, that is all you can do!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.