Navigation
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: new foot fetish
Re: new foot fetish
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6695
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-26 21:21:14

@Kinky M!nx I will worship your feet at anytime,anyday damn girl you are so fine.i loved everything about you yesterday.
K!nky M!nx
K!nky M!nx - Re: new foot fetish
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 179
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-26 22:15:41

On 2019-01-26 21:21:14 Miss Barbie Doll said:
@Kinky M!nx I will worship your feet at anytime,anyday damn girl you are so fine.i loved everything about you yesterday.

The enjoyment of our time together was quite mutual you gorgeous African Queen you!

A date for wine, worship, and aaallll the things that make women so damn wonderful is definitely on the cards ;)

MWAH!
Fiona @ Jackie's Place
Fiona @ Jackie's Place - Re: new foot fetish
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 405
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-27 09:14:06

Please pm me and elaborate on "foot fetish" gents.

*naughty naughty grin*
Wild_Weasel
Wild_Weasel - Re: new foot fetish
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 282
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-27 17:33:36

Never really understood how a women's feet could be a turn on until I seen those of a female business colleague whilst she was driving and I was a passenger. Damn I immediately had erotic thoughts of covering those beautifully sculptured, well manicured feed with a load of my cum. I've just become a foot lover myself now!
JustJay11
JustJay11 - Re: new foot fetish
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 513
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-28 05:32:53

I also used to have a colleague who would sit at her desk barefoot, between meetings. Her heels kicked off and laying under her chair. Walking past her desk was a treat. I'd try to think of anything to ask her so that she'd swivel in her chair and face me with those beautiful toes out in the open. I was terrified of getting caught staring. The day she resigned was heartbreaking.
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: new foot fetish
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4986
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-28 06:06:05

Many years ago I told a girl in my office straight off about my foot fetish.

Colleen never painted her toenails. She was just an ordinary 'girl next door'.
She was not offended at all. She just considered me weird.

She had beautiful long perfect toes. She had an extremely fair skin. And her feet were as white as polished marble.
And visibly clean.

I could eat my dessert off the soles of her feet. She never ever understood how a man could find her feet attractive.
Fiona
Fiona - Re: new foot fetish
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 406
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-28 08:16:09

Well HELLO footlovers! Here's a lady that has sensitive feet...soOo due to "not properly informed" could someone be so kind as to eXpLaIn via pm or public on what YOUR idea of a foot fetish is. After all, knowledge IS power! *grin*

Regards,

Fiona xxx
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: new foot fetish
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4988
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-28 08:20:55

You have mail.
Fiona
Fiona - Re: new foot fetish
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 408
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-28 08:56:42

Well HELLO footlovers! Here's a lady that has sensitive feet...soOo due to "not properly informed" could someone be so kind as to eXpLaIn via pm or public on what YOUR idea of a foot fetish is. After all, knowledge IS power! *grin*

Regards,

Fiona xxx
Gav31
Gav31 - Re: new foot fetish
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 141
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-28 17:39:39

On 2019-01-28 06:06:05 Ben Layden said:
Many years ago I told a girl in my office straight off about my foot fetish.

Colleen never painted her toenails. She was just an ordinary 'girl next door'.
She was not offended at all. She just considered me weird.

She had beautiful long perfect toes. She had an extremely fair skin. And her feet were as white as polished marble.
And visibly clean.

I could eat my dessert off the soles of her feet. She never ever understood how a man could find her feet attractive.

It's hard in a work environment! I work for a very large corporate, most women wearing open toed, strappy high heels or some other type of revealing footwear. It's hard to concentrate in meetings... Even worse waiting in line at the canteen because then I see beautiful feet everywhere! But I can't do anything coz I have to act all professional and whatnot...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.