JelebiVreeter
JelebiVreeter - Re: room service
Re: room service
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 166
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-03 19:49:24

On 2019-08-02 18:02:17 Boys said:
I got a pleasant surprise when a hot hotel receptionist offered to bring the iron to my room. She proceeded to gave me a breakdown on her other services. What is not cool is that everything is rushed because she remains on duty while busy with her side hustle. Room service will never be the same again

Lol! Eish boss, you should've said this stoey happened in a hotel in Kazakhstan. No ESA advertiser would've been offended, lol. Nice wet dream tho.
JelebiVreeter
JelebiVreeter - Re: room service
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 167
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-03 19:54:36

On 2019-08-03 02:02:32 Rossi2016 said:

If a member cannot even share an experience and then be banned, this will just become another channel for SP's to advertise specials.

Boss, for the last couple of years already the forum is no longer for punters talking shit but rather another advertising channel for the WGs. They pay to advertise on the site so it goes without saying that they should exploit it to get maximum exposure. Maybe the punters must talk shit under the "Off the beaten track" section rather, lol
Meatseaker
Meatseaker - Re: room service
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 708
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-03 20:13:30

On 2019-08-03 10:43:42 Master Bruce Wayne said:
Reminds me of the year I lived in a communal because of my studies...

The electricity tripped but only a few rooms were affected...

The passage still had some light down the wall way where the electric box was located...

I saw the shape of her curves from afar from the other end of the wall way, what is that short garment she's wearing I wondered...

...As I approached her to assist with switching the lights back on at the electric box it became apparent that she had her nighty on...

I stood behind her as we tried to illuminate the place and "boy" was it electrifying...

We never touched but the mere fact that we stood so close together turned me on like never before and never again and I could sense that she got wet and horny too...

She smelled really good...

I asked her if we could fuck and she giggled...

We left for our seperate rooms...

A few moments later I knocked at her door and she let me in with a smile...

I sat on a chair and admired her curves while she packed up her books...

The fourplay that took place in the wall way still had us both so immensely turned on that we ended having the most passionate sex I am still reminiscent of until today. She was extremely tight and soaking wet.

Boy, oh boy...those were the days...FREE SEX AT ITS BEST...

Unfortunately I have lost all contact with this girl and the world is not what it used to be back then.

This is only one sexual experience in that communal that year out of many that took place, I was a horny fucker and so were the girls.

...THE END...

Thanks for the PM with her details. I'll be meeting her tomorrow, hope it goes well.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: room service
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-03 20:38:56
Edited: 2019-08-03 20:43:24

Meatseaker...hahaha...

Are you guys seriously joking about getting me banned...hahaha...

I've always been the teachers pet so to say...Anto PM's me from time to time...Hahaha...

A ban does sound good then at least I will have a good excuse not to be a forum member and I can say to myself that at least I tried to make this world a better place but it throw me out.

So are there any other juicy stories within the confines of the freeloading policy?
Meatseaker
Meatseaker - Re: room service
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 709
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-03 21:48:27

On 2019-08-03 20:38:56 Master Bruce Wayne said:
Meatseaker...hahaha...

Are you guys seriously joking about getting me banned...hahaha...

I've always been the teachers pet so to say...Anto PM's me from time to time...Hahaha...

A ban does sound good then at least I will have a good excuse not to be a forum member and I can say to myself that at least I tried to make this world a better place but it throw me out.

So are there any other juicy stories within the confines of the freeloading policy?

I think only SS don't like you cos you stealing the limelight, lolz.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-04 08:15:12

I got a pleasant surprise when my warm hand offered to bring the iron to my room. It proceeded to give me a breakdown on its other services. What is not cool is that everything is rushed because it remains on duty while busy with its side hustle. Hand service will never be the same again.

PMs will not be entertained.
Graham12342014
Graham12342014 - Re: room service
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-04 09:49:32

I have been on this forum from 2009. Over the years i have seen this forum deteriorate from the fun that it was to now a classroom with a disciplinarian at the helm calling out every wrong move a forum member makes.

I remember the day a punter started a thread about his office romance (think it was Ricky)... for two months straight he posted almost everyday.... i think it was the longest thread in the history of ESA. It seems like we will never ever have that type of fun or threads ever again thanks to this grey area "Free loading Policy".

Word of advice to ESA, listen to your members otherwise this will turn into another forum language protest which will result in ESA reversing ita policies implemented.

Kind regards,
Graham
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: room service
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3829
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-04 13:16:28

On 2019-08-03 21:48:27 Meatseaker said:
I think only SS don't like you cos you stealing the limelight, lolz.

LMFAO...no brother ...Preach-on!!!!!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-04 14:52:52
Edited: 2019-08-04 14:54:18

On 2019-08-04 13:16:28 semensquirter said:
On 2019-08-03 21:48:27 Meatseaker said: I think only SS don't like you cos you stealing the limelight, lolz.

LMFAO...no brother ...Preach-on!!!!!

No Meatseaker, SS is just upset with me and a few others are upset with me too because I couldn't fulfill this thread:

www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php

At least we created enough awareness of what the consequences are for having bed reviews.

I tell stories and SS tells jokes, we have two different functions.

SS is actually one of my biggest heroes and the limelight is for the ladies.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.