Navigation
vampirezn
vampirezn - Re: Bareback cum inside my pussy please.
Re: Bareback cum inside my pussy please.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 407
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-07 08:39:50

Sjoe, I have never been asked.
Now you got me wondering whether it's my dog ugly looks or broken
down old POS car :(
EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: Bareback cum inside my pussy please.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 972
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-07 10:07:16

On 2019-08-07 08:39:50 vampirezn said:
Sjoe, I have never been asked.
Now you got me wondering whether it's my dog ugly looks or broken
down old POS car :(

Was wondering myself now. Punting now for 2 and half years and never did anh lady ask me of even bring it up. Maybe Im to ugly ;-) ....
But luckly for me if that day might come that the condom break (Hope it wont), I cant have kids anymore.
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Bareback cum inside my pussy please.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4232
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-07 10:19:15

@MBW....I've been trying to keep my fingers out of this one but I gotta ask as I'm interested to know what potion you use that other men don't seem to get the mix right in their pots....lol?
GreyKnight
GreyKnight - Re: Bareback cum inside my pussy please.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2379
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-07 10:24:23

On 2019-08-07 10:19:15 Kimmylee said:
@MBW....I've been trying to keep my fingers out of this one but I gotta ask as I'm interested to know what potion you use that other men don't seem to get the mix right in their pots....lol?

Lmfao! Kimmylee I really think I am just that damn ugly and repulsive! I never get asked for BB by the ladies.
Kimmylee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4233
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-07 10:34:41

On 2019-08-07 10:24:23 GreyKnight said:
On 2019-08-07 10:19:15 Kimmylee said: @MBW....I've been trying to keep my fingers out of this one but I gotta ask as I'm interested to know what potion you use that other men don't seem to get the mix right in their pots....lol?

Lmfao! Kimmylee I really think I am just that damn ugly and repulsive! I never get asked for BB by the ladies.

Don't be so modest GK, reading comments about how the ladies find you attractive is far from being repulsive. Just consider yourself a respected man who doesn't get asked for such requests. It's something to be proud of!

Though I'm still curious about the charms MBW uses...lol
massage stephen
massage stephen - Re: Bareback cum inside my pussy please.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 163
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-07 10:34:52

On 2019-08-06 21:04:51 Master Bruce Wayne said:
Please share your knowledge and/or experience.

Besides condoms...

Do all WG's take prevention / birth control / contraceptives / fertility control to prevent pregnancy?

I'm just puzzled...hahaha..

I am going to say it outright - what clickbait unimaginative unadulterated aggrandising rubbish. Stop looking for attention.
Kimmylee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4234
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-07 10:34:56
Edited: 2019-08-07 10:37:01

Double post
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Bareback cum inside my pussy please.
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-07 10:37:42
Edited: 2019-08-07 10:39:53

On 2019-08-07 10:19:15 Kimmylee said:

My darling, you've been quit for so long Kimmylee...Have been wondering how you are my star...

In this thread you will find my main ingredient. This is the last time I share because I just get onto shit and I'm not one for brown shower's.

I've been punting for about 10 years and the industry was introduced to me by my father in my 20s.

www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php

Its that simple.
JelebiVreeter
JelebiVreeter - Re: Bareback cum inside my pussy please.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 183
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-07 10:49:00

On 2019-08-06 21:04:51 Master Bruce Wayne said:

.....WG's insist on removing the condom and plead for bare penetrative ejeculation... Cum In Pussy (CIP). I totally refuse bare back. I'm not complaining because I just take it as a compliment and it turns me on when she begs for it and in most cases I let her beg for hours because I just keep refusing her and she just keeps insisting. I'm way to smart to CIP. This has happened a number of times and with different ladies. To the extent that they show me proof that they are HIV negative....

LMAO!!!!!
Boss, I got to know what do you smoke? Is it dagga mixed with LSD? Or is it LSD mixed with elachi powder?
Kingsman
Kingsman - Re: Bareback cum inside my pussy please.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1464
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-07 10:52:48

And just the other day Mama Fatima was telling me she has one very good customer who comes back all the time for the "Find Lost Love" potion, she tells me he can't get enough of the stuff and now orders it by the drum

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.