Simone
Simone - Re: Age
Re: Age
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 293
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-08 18:32:05

On 2019-08-08 09:39:05 Piper said:
On 2019-08-07 19:07:22 Nikki said: Wat is best to lie of ur age or be truthful to punters of ur age lol ive also lied of my age but i juss felt its time i live real on my age hahahahaha confession time . Im sure u still love me cause i love u so much [QUOTE;1952324;Nikki] Wat is best to lie of ur age or be truthful to punters of ur age lol ive also lied of my age but i juss felt its time i live real on my age hahahahaha confession time . Im sure u still love me cause i love u so much

I lied to get on ESA... I was of age (over 18) but not 21 at The time. The house I worked for in KZN told me to lie. I'm so sorry guys

Age is just a number Nikki, I might as well put 50 on my profile, I'm always tired... Maybe it's from sucking all these d***s

Everyone comes at a crossroads where they have to make touch choices. I do admit I was 19 when first started to advertise and was told I had to be 21.In order to continue with all this i agreed to lie about my age at that time. I've been 22 for 5 years now. It is not my intention to deceive anybody and if I'm asked this question I answer honestly. until now I haven't really put any thought into how important it is to put a real age on display. I don't know, am I wrong for being ignorant about this?
JelebiVreeter
JelebiVreeter - Re: Age
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 189
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-08 19:52:23

Damn so there is or was a loophole where girls younger than 21 could easily lie about their age and get away with it. The no under 21's rule is the one rule I realy respect of all the rules ESA has. Hope this loophole will get plugged
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Age
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-08 22:46:02
Edited: 2019-08-08 22:49:08

Age is nothing because some older women are so incredibly hot.

If you take care of yourself, eat sensibly, not smoking and keep active, then it's much easier to maintain a good body which makes you look and feel younger. And this lifestyle is actually cheaper.

There's some women on this site that look 80 but are actually in their 40s. They got fat hanging stomachs, 4 buttocks, papsak tits. And this is all because of poor lifestyle choices. But the worst part is their bad attitudes to match. But some punters still rave about them like they supermodels. What the heck.. Lolllll why would any punter waste money on these flappy oumas. Doesn't make sense.

Then you get sexy older women who just bless the ground they walk on. Hot from top to bottom, with a fresh, sweet, charming attitude to match. You can easily develop a toe fetish from these ladies.
When some of them speak its like you want to go weak in the knees. I'll take these gorgeous ladies any day. Doesn't matter if they 50. Some of them are hotter than ladies half their age.

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-08 22:53:39

This guy said 4 buttocks and papsak tits. Jeez...

I wonder what the horror stories are on the other side of this coin.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-08 23:02:11

On 2019-08-08 22:53:39 RealRod said:
This guy said 4 buttocks and papsak tits. Jeez...

I wonder what the horror stories are on the other side of this coin.

You must be one of those dip n ouma types... Lollll
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-08 23:07:44

Not at all.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-08 23:08:50

On 2019-08-08 23:07:44 RealRod said:
Not at all.

Good choice.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-08 23:10:27

I've been lucky to have met some really hot mature women. I wish I could mention some names and tell of my experiences, but we are in the matrix...
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Age
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3057
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-09 07:12:55

Dear punters... not every lady lie about her age... I have nothing to hide... EVERY SINGLE person will get there eventually... it's only a question of time... besides that... I feel comfortable with my age... it's what it is... we can't run from it... :)))
Mistress Gail
Mistress Gail - Re: Age
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 13
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-09 07:48:00

Im happy with the age i am and feel i have no need or desire to lie about my age.

None of us like the ageing process and their in lies the issue.

For me its a blessing and a gift.

With ageing come wisdom insight and experience and an attitude of gratitude to live a full life here as a human being and that to be embraced whole heartedly and not shuned.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.