Sage
Sage - Re: The rate debate ... Continues
Re: The rate debate ... Continues
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2550
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-29 09:51:31

On 2021-05-29 08:45:00 Lucky Horseman said:
Just to add. Unfortunately this site is full of mutton dressed as lamb, chuck selling as prime beef and shit coffee in expensive containers.

lol loving your response.
Not just on ESA though
eziguy
eziguy - Re: The rate debate ... Continues
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1702
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-29 09:52:08

On 2021-05-29 07:24:56 Kooni said:
Gretchen unforetunately, it has been proven many a times over: In the Purple Valley that price don't equate to quality.

Quite correct.

@Gretchen. Charge what you deem to be fair and run with it but do not consider yourself to be the 'prime steak' vs 'chuck' because you charge a bit more.

It is no secret that punters are becoming more frugal with their money and with good reason too. Those who really want to book you will do just that.
Mr Easy D
Mr Easy D - Re: The rate debate ... Continues
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-29 10:09:14

@Gretchen Is saying those girls that charge cheaper aren't great, or as great as her. Alright, interesting theory
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: The rate debate ... Continues
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5569
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-29 10:13:45

I don't think venting here is gonna achieve anything. The majority of callers do not follow the forum. Also when you complain about something here, it just attracts the very thing you are complaining about.
....just saying ..... what I saw from experience.
Melina - The Edging Expert
Melina - The Edging Expert - Re: The rate debate ... Continues
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2569
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-29 10:41:41
Edited: 2021-05-29 10:43:36

I might get some flack for my post but it won't be the first time.

Gretchen I think you need to change your mindset and you are not the only one.

When you complain it's quite you will attract exactly that into your life. Rather show some gratitude and appreciation for the clients that do see you.

Much like when you focus on the quality of clients you are not looking for well that is your mental focus and that is exactly what you will attract to yourself what Nadia is saying when she says you will attract exactly what you are complaining about is a perfect example of what I am saying. Mind set is everything.

Ladies are always crying its quiet yet I work why is that? Because I count my blessings and remain focused on what's good in my life.

The other day oraljim said to me because of my attitude on the forum ESA punters don't like me. Did I take any note of him no because that's his opinion and guess what ESA punters still visit me else I wouldn't keep my add up.

Personally I believe that the guys value me for providing a stellar service and those who don't like my attitude are not meant for me. What's meant to be will be and what's not meant for me will miss me and I can honestly say that guys that do visit me are nothing short of amazing.

Why is that because the mind is a powerful thing. You attract what you put out.

Stop being your own worst enemy.

That's just my 2 cents worth on this topic.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: The rate debate ... Continues
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-29 10:47:52

Pricing shit coffee higher doesn't suddenly make it good coffee, shit coffee will remain shit coffee irrespective of the price and good coffee will remain good coffee irrespective of the price.
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: The rate debate ... Continues
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10986
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-29 11:12:22

On 2021-05-29 10:41:41 Melina - The Edging Expert said:
I might get some flack for my post but it won't be the first time.

Gretchen I think you need to change your mindset and you are not the only one.

When you complain it's quite you will attract exactly that into your life. Rather show some gratitude and appreciation for the clients that do see you.

Much like when you focus on the quality of clients you are not looking for well that is your mental focus and that is exactly what you will attract to yourself what Nadia is saying when she says you will attract exactly what you are complaining about is a perfect example of what I am saying. Mind set is everything.

Ladies are always crying its quiet yet I work why is that? Because I count my blessings and remain focused on what's good in my life.

The other day oraljim said to me because of my attitude on the forum ESA punters don't like me. Did I take any note of him no because that's his opinion and guess what ESA punters still visit me else I wouldn't keep my add up.

Personally I believe that the guys value me for providing a stellar service and those who don't like my attitude are not meant for me. What's meant to be will be and what's not meant for me will miss me and I can honestly say that guys that do visit me are nothing short of amazing.

Why is that because the mind is a powerful thing. You attract what you put out.

Stop being your own worst enemy.

That's just my 2 cents worth on this topic.

Well said my darling:))

Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: The rate debate ... Continues
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5571
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-29 11:23:47

Ladies need to go on the back end to the General tips post and read Layla B's last post and watch the video link she posted.
Liza
Liza - Re: The rate debate ... Continues
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2278
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-29 11:24:12

My price are set. I can't complain about business and I'm of the few that demand a deposit. I don't take an appointment without deposit. 80% of my clientele doesn't read or review on ESA. The other 20% reads and then some review. I've got a set price and offer Retainers and Specials. If my price are too steep the Client can skip me and move on to another lady. There's 100's of ladies in Pretoria. I'm not the only one.

We can't keep all the guys happy, and all the guys for sure don't keep us ladies happy.

Some Punters: Cancelations, no shows, late, demanding.

Ladies: overselling and under delivering. Bad attitude and and..

We are all in a catch 22.
Melina - The Edging Expert
Melina - The Edging Expert - Re: The rate debate ... Continues
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2572
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-29 11:56:14

Your mind is a instrument learn to be its master and not its slave.

~ Remez Sasson~

Remember fears and insecurities are created by the egoic mind. Rewire your brain.

For abundance and good fortune and you will attract that.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.