Ashleigh - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 572
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-23 10:41:16

On 2021-10-23 10:28:35 Star609 said:
[QUOTE;3234820;Helicockter] Hello fellow Punters

I require your valuable info on below situation.

I went to see a very popular SP, pretty vocal on chat forums too. Started off by cuddling then the massage. I was back down laying on the bed and as she was teasing me, she decided to mount me bareback!?! Wtf? I never ever ask anyone or her for bare. I was furious. I felt humiliated. I felt raped. I felt nauseous thinking of the definite possibilities now.

She apologized and said it was a passionate emotion that overtook her.

I asked her to get a test done and send me results. NOTHING YET. Keeps making false promises.

Either way, reverse the roles and what would be the outcome?

Have any punters been "raped" as such?

Her actions should be brought to light, was even considering name and shame?

You don't fuck with someone's life like that. Period.[/QUOTE

Every 1 don't respond if this was a real thing that happened why did you not get tested first Sir and secondly had any other woman offer you sex without a rain coat? Stop fueling negativity.

If this really happened go the the cops lay a change?

You could have just gotten a shower like our 1 time Pres. And you would even get early parole. Cheers

You've obviously never been a victim of sexual abuse. It comes as a great shock and the victim never really knows what to do and often until it's "too late" because people don't believe them when they have finally processed it, not everyone thinks alike under pressure. It's because of people like you, they keep quiet and regret not taking action later or feel like they can't still take action later... this isn't the best place for lady or punter alike to get cops involved but that doesn't mean we don't still have rights. Grow a heart.
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1819
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-23 10:46:46

This is a very scary thing, nobody in their right mind would joke about this. It's like joking to your friend that his parents died.

ESA might even ban someone for falsely reporting something like this.

There are a handful of really Nasty ladies out there who spoil it for the majority in this industry. Thanks to this platform and community we are able to keep each other safe.

This situation can be very scary, traumatizing as well. Some punters even have secret punting lives that should not leak to the outside world. Therefore we all have this trust amongst each other.

We are here to help bro. Don't feel alone, don't feel scared to let us know who she is, report her to ESA as well
georgeguy
georgeguy - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-23 10:49:27

On 2021-10-23 10:41:16 Ashleigh said:
On 2021-10-23 10:28:35 Star609 said: [QUOTE;3234820;Helicockter] Hello fellow Punters

I went to see a very popular SP, pretty vocal on chat forums too. Started off by cuddling then the massage. I was back down laying on the bed and as she was teasing me, she decided to mount me bareback!?! Wtf? I never ever ask anyone or her for bare. I was furious. I felt humiliated. I felt raped. I felt nauseous thinking of the definite possibilities now.

I asked her to get a test done and send me results. NOTHING YET. Keeps making false promises.

You don't fuck with someone's life like that. Period.[/QUOTE

Every 1 don't respond if this was a real thing that happened why did you not get tested first Sir and secondly had any other woman offer you sex without a rain coat? Stop fueling negativity.

If this really happened go the the cops lay a change?

You could have just gotten a shower like our 1 time Pres. And you would even get early parole. Cheers

You've obviously never been a victim of sexual abuse. It comes as a great shock and the victim never really knows what to do and often until it's "too late" because people don't believe them when they have finally processed it, not everyone thinks alike under pressure. It's because of people like you, they keep quiet and regret not taking action later or feel like they can't still take action later... this isn't the best place for lady or punter alike to get cops involved but that doesn't mean we don't still have rights. Grow a heart.

I fully agree with you Ashleigh
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4840
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-23 11:50:33

I do agree with Ashley...

I think it is even worse for men that end up in situations like the OP.

They are "supposed" to be the "stronger" gender. And expected to be in control always.

Having to admit that they where not in control or where mentally so traumatized that they did not know how to deal with or how to stop it, must be very difficult.

As I said in my first post ,Go get tested. Dont wait for her.. it is your health not hers that should be your priority now. If you have not gone and done it yet. Do it.

You took the first step by posting here and voicing it somewhere. That was a good thing, to many people walk around never processing things and just suppressing feelings.

As for the lady.. she made a conscious choice to do that.

I have been in this industry for a long time.

Things don't just happen, passion don't just take over and it don't just slip in.

Most ladies and most clients are very aware of where their dicks and vaginas are at all times and will not do anything that can cause accidental unprotected penetration.

When *accidental unprotected penetration happens" one party have decided to do that without consent and that is a "sexual violation" yes it is rape.

330guy
330guy - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 647
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-23 12:23:16

@Helicokter: I'm curious as to why you didn't simply push her off. Since men are generally physically much stronger then women that shouldn't be too difficult . Unless she was was physically bigger then you i would understand. Don't meant to make light of your situation, just curious.

In my many years of being a man slut and being with many women ( not something i'm proud of ) I have experienced this a couple of times, both in this industry and outside of it. Being the paranoid fucker that am i had to physically stop the lady or move em off me if they are on top . But as i said being a man has its advantages from a physical point of view so the risks for us are relatively small. Sadly for the ladies its a different story.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-23 12:25:14

On 2021-10-23 03:37:12 Helicockter said:
Hello fellow Punters

You don't fuck with someone's life like that. Period.

OK let's not overreact here.
With out hearing the full story, something doesn't ad up here.

2 concentrating adults.
If a lady climb on top of me I'd know if no condom was on.
You asked her to get tested, but not yourself?

Let me finish off here and say

No means no
Rape is rape

Just my 2 cents thinking here
Mike Hope
Mike Hope - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 301
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-23 12:28:28

Always two sides to a coin. I smell a rat!
MoeE
MoeE - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 48
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-23 12:39:19
Edited: 2021-10-23 12:40:03

On 2021-10-23 11:50:33 Miss Red (aka Louise) said:
I do agree with Ashley...

I think it is even worse for men that end up in situations like the OP.

They are "supposed" to be the "stronger" gender. And expected to be in control always.

Having to admit that they where not in control or where mentally so traumatized that they did not know how to deal with or how to stop it, must be very difficult.

As I said in my first post ,Go get tested. Dont wait for her.. it is your health not hers that should be your priority now. If you have not gone and done it yet. Do it.

You took the first step by posting here and voicing it somewhere. That was a good thing, to many people walk around never processing things and just suppressing feelings.

As for the lady.. she made a conscious choice to do that.

I have been in this industry for a long time.

Things don't just happen, passion don't just take over and it don't just slip in.

Most ladies and most clients are very aware of where their dicks and vaginas are at all times and will not do anything that can cause accidental unprotected penetration.

When *accidental unprotected penetration happens" one party have decided to do that without consent and that is a "sexual violation" yes it is rape.

100% correct. Something similar happened to a friend years ago. Helped him get medical advice and have tests done. In his case he it occurred during a double. It was dark and the 1 SP pulled off the condom when she got off and the other assumed the condom was still on (she was new). They only realized after.

However it was a genuine mistake and had constant contact with them till all parties got tested. He was given a course of ARV and PEP. After he got re-tested.
incognito
incognito - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 746
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-23 12:44:41

Getting tested immediately is more about knowing your status and then how to manage the situation. If you test negative then you need to immediately decide if you want to go onto a post exposure prophylaxis. not knowing her status is the problem. And if she isn't sharing then it's a problem. The PEP is a 30 day course and it isn't a fun experience but probably long term worth it.
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12160
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-23 12:55:48

This thread is messed up,But all I would like to know is what have you done so far whilst waiting for her to go get tested?How informed are you when it comes to being exposed to such,because if you were so informed you wouldnt be seating and waiting for her to get tested.Remember this is your life,your spouse and children lives.i am not blaming you for what happened but sometimes,one has to stand up for themselves.heat of the moment you say,maybe review her then she can defend herself.

I hate taking sides

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.