AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: This a Pawn Shop?
Re: This a Pawn Shop?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1831
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-24 15:08:12

On 2021-10-24 10:36:30 Merlot said:
On 2021-10-23 09:31:32 AnthonyEdwards said: I had a lady once who wanted me to renew her ad on ESA so she could come for the Socials a while back. I even offered to pay her Uber to the venue and back. She never made it to the venue. Came up with some excuse. When I went to visit her for a punt, she complained that I had to give her full price so I paid her full price on went on my merry way.

Till today she keeps messaging me for money for advert, for rent, etc.

I ain't no stupid.

Who keeps the record of what you paid and what discount you get? Is it all just on WhatsApp chat history?

I did at one stage lol, Excel spreadsheet ... makes sad reading on what you pay out and what is given in return!!! I'm still a sucker now and then .... but no more spreadsheet.

I would rather spread the sheets with the ladies. Too much admin for me
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: This a Pawn Shop?
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-24 16:38:32

Two kinds of ladies in the community I've come across.

1. I Help them over and over again and they always promise that you can come for "free sessions". Then they disappear! Sometimes they reappear and try their luck again.

2. I help them and they check regularly on on when I want claim my time back with them. They also go out of their way to make it know how much they appreciate my help.
AnthonyEdwards
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1837
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-24 16:44:21

On 2021-10-24 16:38:32 Sunshine01 said:
Two kinds of ladies in the community I've come across.

1. I Help them over and over again and they always promise that you can come for "free sessions". Then they disappear! Sometimes they reappear and try their luck again.

2. I help them and they check regularly on on when I want claim my time back with them. They also go out of their way to make it know how much they appreciate my help.

I'll take option 2 thank you. Seeing as though there is interest involved
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: This a Pawn Shop?
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-24 17:04:43

On 2021-10-24 16:44:21 AnthonyEdwards said:
On 2021-10-24 16:38:32 Sunshine01 said: Two kinds of ladies in the community I've come across.

I'll take option 2 thank you. Seeing as though there is interest involved

Some ladies are super classy!
mervhughes
mervhughes - Re: This a Pawn Shop?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 392
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-24 17:43:57

It's the end of month and all the "Hi how are you messages" start. I hate it because next it's: I need money for rent, business is so bad, please book me, please buy my pics and videos. Just because I get on with a SP and we have fun doesn't mean I am responsible for you.
My end was contacting a new SP last week to find out rates and then, after saying I will make a plan in the next couple of days, being begged to buy pics or videos. "I need the money tonight, here are my bank details. It will come off my fee when you book me."
No, no, no.
AnthonyEdwards
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1846
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-24 17:51:25

On 2021-10-24 17:43:57 mervhughes said:
It's the end of month and all the "Hi how are you messages" start. I hate it because next it's: I need money for rent, business is so bad, please book me, please buy my pics and videos. Just because I get on with a SP and we have fun doesn't mean I am responsible for you.
My end was contacting a new SP last week to find out rates and then, after saying I will make a plan in the next couple of days, being begged to buy pics or videos. "I need the money tonight, here are my bank details. It will come off my fee when you book me."
No, no, no.

I can bet if you messaged her and said you were horny but will pay end of the month, she will block you and never contact you again till she needs money. Problem solved
mervhughes
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 393
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-24 18:27:18

On 2021-10-24 17:51:25 AnthonyEdwards said:
On 2021-10-24 17:43:57 mervhughes said: It's the end of month and all the "Hi how are you messages" start. I hate it because next it's: I need money for rent, business is so bad, please book me, please buy my pics and videos. Just because I get on with a SP and we have fun doesn't mean I am responsible for you.
No, no, no.

I can bet if you messaged her and said you were horny but will pay end of the month, she will block you and never contact you again till she needs money. Problem solved

You are so right I am still laughing.
Please send your videos so I can wack off and I'll add it to your fee when I see you tomorrow? Lolest.
Babe, can I pop in for a BJ and pay tomorrow?
Yeah, right!
mervhughes
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 394
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-24 18:31:39

Asking for help is right up there with an SP asking for a tip. Ask and you get nothing. If I get good service I will decide whether to tip or not.
And if get service, I do tip.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.