Beautiful Busty British Gabby
Beautiful Busty British Gabby - Re: In a bit of a pickle
Re: In a bit of a pickle
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 278
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-01 22:10:31

On 2021-11-01 16:49:19 AnthonyEdwards said:
I have met this really amazing lady, yes advert active. We have been chatting and getting to know each other. She has been through a lot.

Life has always been giving her the tough end of the stick. When I first saw her and say her face, I had managed to see all or most of the hidden battle scars she has been keeping hidden from the rest of this world.

After I saw her open up and be free. She was her free self in her element. I saw that smile that has been longing to come out for a very long time. She doesn't really deserve to be in this industry, she might be forced to, I don't know the full situation. I also don't care if she enjoys it and wants to continue.

She also has a son, I can't imagine how hard it must be to be able to raise a child as a single mom. I'm the type of guy who is capable of healing a heart I did not break, or raising a child I did not make. It always lands me into trouble.

I also don't think she is that into me, maybe because of my body type, I'm not sure. I have like a dad bod type, while I think she prefers gym bods. I don't care about that. She has a really awesome personality that I admire.

Help me to think rationally here. Since I am single, untameable, I don't consider my family close at all. I have no clue what to do with my entire estate one day when I'm not around. The gorgeous heart attack ladies post a while back made me realize a lot of things.

I was thinking of opening a trust fund for her son, so that when he needs it for college or whatever reason at least he will be ok.

It's easy.
You offer to pay for her to study and get a degree. This way she can move forward and be independent and be proud of her accomplishments and her son will know. Study work hard builds a strong foundation.
That's good advice!
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: In a bit of a pickle
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2031
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-01 22:37:58
Edited: 2021-11-01 22:46:45

On 2021-11-01 20:05:54 Locote said:
How well do you know her?

Are you sure you can trust her?

How many other guys are trying to "save" her?

If like you said life is always giving her the tough end of the stick then that's her karma fate, she has to figure it out and solve her problem. All you will do is put bandaid on those problems and end up carrying the burdens of her poor life choices (that she will continue making and you will continue fixing until you burn out). Ask yourself, what is it that I am bringing into my life? Ask yourself why is she always on the tough end of the stick? What is her character flaw that causes this repeating cycle? Its like jumping into the water to save someone who doesn't know how to swim and they start pulling you down and preventing you from saving them or yourself.

Maybe she just needs a second chance...

You can't save everyone...

Everyone deserves a chance in life. Not everyone was born with a silver spoon, neither did I. I worked hard for where I am today. I love my life. I live every day like it's a party.

Over the years I have become a good at decoding people's characters. I can definitely suss out who are just there for the money and who my real friends are. When I am punting I can even tell from whatsapp conversations that the experience will be mechanical or not. I don't even trust my own family.

To answer your questions, I only know her for a week that we have been messaging each other.

All the time I had been perving over her ESA pics I made it my point not to look at her face on her whatsapp, until I met her in person. I have met her once since. She was everything I imagined and more, great super personality and heart that attracted me to her.

As to how many guys are trying to save her. I don't know, their must be plenty. Can they do it? I have no idea. They could also be married, have another life that they are never gonna give up, no matter what.

As for the parental attachment, I don't have kids. I dont hate them, I adore spending time with them, having cute conversations, and teaching them cool stuff about science and physics. I will make every effort to be able to help if and wherever or however I can. The aim is not to be the replacement parent. The aim is to help a lady make her dreams come true, should she choose to accept.

I am planning to permanently move to the other hemisphere, she might not want to come with. I don't mind that. Who knows maybe there might be another lady willing to accompany me on my adventure to live and work that side. I am very spontaneous, I go with the flow.

I don't like to force anyone or anything. Whoever is partying is with me always has an awesome time, I don't have time for politics and drama. There is already too much of that on TV.

@vzn thank you bro, I will make sure I don't.

@yesiamironman, I hear and understand where you are coming from. I already have many charities and sponsorships that I support. I don't want to just leave a legacy. I want to leave something behind that someone else is equally passionate about and willing to make it better than I ever will.
James638
James638 - Re: In a bit of a pickle
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 117
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-01 22:52:07

Dud, you gotta do what's right for you. And you'll know it because once you've decided it not will change your heart or mind
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: In a bit of a pickle
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2034
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-02 06:28:23

On 2021-11-01 22:52:07 James638 said:
Dud, you gotta do what's right for you. And you'll know it because once you've decided it not will change your heart or mind

There have been many posts about punters falling for the ladies or the ladies falling for punters. I don't think this is the case, I don't think she is into me or that I am her type.

The thing is, that this is the one time I cannot make up my mind
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: In a bit of a pickle
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2278
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-02 06:35:43

On 2021-11-02 06:28:23 AnthonyEdwards said:
On 2021-11-01 22:52:07 James638 said: Dud, you gotta do what's right for you. And you'll know it because once you've decided it not will change your heart or mind

There have been many posts about punters falling for the ladies or the ladies falling for punters. I don't think this is the case, I don't think she is into me or that I am her type.

The thing is, that this is the one time I cannot make up my mind

...then move on. Because if u knew...u would have done it immediately without hesitancy.

An act of kindness, consideration or care does not need much deliberation and hesitancy usually means the subconscious is aware of pitfalls and problems...is it the lady u wish to impress?

or

truly help the child?

x
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: In a bit of a pickle
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4885
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-02 07:07:48

Please don't bite my head of for saying this..;) but I think you should read though your first post again, you seem to be experiencing is a tad of the "midlife crisis". What you discribe seems like a classic example of it.

A man that worked hard and built a good life and now wonders who for because he realised he ain't immortal after all. This lady and her child now looks like your resolution to your crises.

It has three stages

The trigger.
(In your case the post about heart attacks and maybe the fact that you feel something for this lady)

The crises period.
(You there know. Thinking about what you built. About sharing that with someone. Leaving a legacy. Where everything is gonna end up. Interesting time during this process)

The Resolution.
( That is different for everyone. You will find yours eventually)

Maybe consider reading up on this a bit to help you through this.

jtrdbn
jtrdbn - Re: In a bit of a pickle
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 545
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-02 07:16:05

AE. Dude sounds like you were exposed to a heavy dose of sadstory-21 and are now infected with whiteknight-titus.

Go visit a few different providers and you'll see how quickly you get over it. Most of the stories you hear in this industry are bs, tear jerkers aimed to tug at your heart and wallet strings.
Muzz
Muzz - Re: In a bit of a pickle
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-02 09:01:51

@AE you sound like a really nice guy! I also met someone I hoped to help, and by that I mean pay for rehab. I also don't want anything for it, and although we stay in touch, I don't see her on the physical side, nor will I.

My offer for her to catch a break and have a chance to find her feet, will always remain open, because I think a helping hand from someone non-judgmental, with no agenda, can give a person that little bit of hope.

All we can do AE is be honest and hope that we're taken up on the help offered.

Good luck to you AE, and I hope all goes well! :)
Dadon1
Dadon1 - Re: In a bit of a pickle
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 38
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-02 09:43:41

I'm gonna be a cunt and say this. Being Captain save a H*e gets you nowhere.
Wg are women and women have an intate ability to be ungrateful and entitled.
If you want to do something extraordinary, take a random person, maybe your household or something and help them. You are not the kids dad and you may find that she puts demands on you that are not your responsibility. Sorry to say this but for some reason in the world today, the kinder you are the more stupid your assumed to be. Let your acts of kindness be random, unconnected to you, be of no benefit to you and be unexpected.
ASASH
ASASH - Re: In a bit of a pickle
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 368
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-02 09:46:58

Maybe donate money every month to a community upliftment project - your community, maybe where you grew up, perhaps the school you attended needs meals for underprivileged children.

Do not be an idiot!!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.