Navigation
Freedom
Freedom - Re: Freedom she is back and working through the night with her notty extras
Re: Freedom she is back and working through the night with her notty extras
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 75
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-07 21:36:26

He will enjoys popcorn bussy fixing him selfs for his first adds Africa client
oraljim
oraljim - Re: Freedom she is back and working through the night with her notty extras
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2086
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-07 21:40:19

On 2021-11-07 21:08:26 StaalBurger48 said:
Well this thread went pretty much as expected.
Hilarity ensues.. :)

Indeed :) The crazy is strong with this one.
StaalBurger48
StaalBurger48 - Re: Freedom she is back and working through the night with her notty extras
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 524
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-07 21:43:30

On 2021-11-07 21:40:19 oraljim said:
On 2021-11-07 21:08:26 StaalBurger48 said: Well this thread went pretty much as expected.
Hilarity ensues.. :)

Indeed :) The crazy is strong with this one.

We should all have adsafrica ads up if you ask me..
Minime V10.1
Minime V10.1 - Re: Freedom she is back and working through the night with her notty extras
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2177
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-07 21:45:11

On 2021-11-07 16:36:59 Baiden jr said:

Obviously you and me didn't click as anyone reading this might have noticed.

I think this is how she feels as well.
Johnny English
Johnny English - Re: Freedom she is back and working through the night with her notty extras
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1436
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-07 22:14:53

Freedom Trumps Biden !
Freedom
Freedom - Re: Freedom she is back and working through the night with her notty extras
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 76
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-08 00:52:43

Click wat ur problem u demand unhealthy stuff one of them is bar back u wanna put ur dirty in my pussy?the problem started wen u wanted to kiss me with ur mouth full urine ur as dirty as the pigs ur selling in this industry there no such click here ,everything were doing is nature it happen it selfs but I have right to say no but here he is discussing me will guls and follow me on my add he even asked why I dont have bad reviews wat is that mean he is on his plan his group of guls he book around in rustenburg one of the she confronted me about the review,and team him that I have change my profile is were he want to my other profile rite shit again without booking me how can he do that and false reviews,and say I am ugly were does ugly enter selling my pussy I am not here to look for a man to Marie no I am in this industry with reasons but this went far both of my profiles that shows he is on the mission but painful part he bad mouthed me to every one I have paid my adds for nothing worse part I will have go straight to his house or were he sells pigs and do the same destroy I have all the evidence on my fone I am not scared I can open a acase of sexual and verbal abuse that's all,his wife will know if he has,baiden dear u have pressed a very wrong button, u make u guls happy to show them that I can make me live rustenburg ur lying shem I am here to stay who think I mustn't be around rusty she or he must go hug him selfs
Freedom
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 77
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-08 01:11:31

And u old shit don't act like ur shame or sorry ur girlfriend the one who told about my freedom add she will u if my add is deleted or wat and I won't delete my Mercury add because u nooo ,it will be on first thing in the morning and can fuck them without condom and give them good reviews I dont care just stop discussing this bitch and her adds fix ur lifes guys live me alone as for u we will meet in court
Freedom
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 78
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-08 01:15:01

And u old shit don't act like ur shame or sorry ur girlfriend the one who told about my freedom add she will u if my add is deleted or wat and I won't delete my Mercury add because u nooo ,it will be on first thing in the morning and can fuck them without condom and give them good reviews I dont care just stop discussing this bitch and her adds fix ur lifes guys live me alone as for u we will meet in court
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Freedom she is back and working through the night with her notty extras
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9301
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-08 10:18:57
Edited: 2021-11-08 10:19:52

Eish...Eish...I'm feeling like this.....
www.youtube.com/watch
ASASH
ASASH - Re: Freedom she is back and working through the night with her notty extras
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 378
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-08 14:12:40

lol

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.