Navigation
FMS
FMS - Re: Jozi punters - what's the consensus on Elements?
Re: Jozi punters - what's the consensus on Elements?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 795
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-22 16:24:56

Elements have their rules.
Respect them.
If you want more than is on offer go elsewhere.

There are currently 3 ladies at elements who give me exactly what I want. I will be going back.

However when private messages are sent to the ladies directly very seldom do they reply.

And I agree that Armani is Amazing. Capital A's.

buzzy64
buzzy64 - Re: Jozi punters - what's the consensus on Elements?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 298
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-22 17:57:31

elements always had their general rules but 2 points to consider
1 most and ill say it again most of the ladies service/personality isnt what it was previously, not all.

secondly their rules existed but the girls offered more privately. it occurred for years. hence why it was the premium place to go.

it isnt a matter of disrespect, but merely our opinions on a venue we have all visited. neither of us are demanding they offer more or change,

however as a business, its owner has to make changes to survive. she has to keep up with other venues or fall behind. reality is such that as long as money is flowing the misconception is that it will continue.
seanc
seanc - Re: Jozi punters - what's the consensus on Elements?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 229
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-22 18:32:14

On 2021-11-22 14:20:53 Armani @ Le Belle said:
On 2021-11-22 09:32:23 AnthonyEdwards said: On 2021-11-21 15:11:46 Servitor said: Hi.
Give LaBelle in Bryanston a try, specifically Armani.
Ads active etc...

Armani as truely an amazing person. Her level of professionalism and service is phenomenal. I have not been to this venue though

Thanks guys :)
Thank you so much Servitor for spending time with me. Can't wait to see you again ! Kiss kiss

Hey AE :) Thank you for all the sweet words. It means alot to me xoxo

My WhatsApp to her was read without a reply so there's that
Le Belle
Le Belle - Re: Jozi punters - what's the consensus on Elements?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 745
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-22 20:02:06

On 2021-11-22 18:32:14 seanc said:
On 2021-11-22 14:20:53 Armani @ Le Belle said: On 2021-11-22 09:32:23 AnthonyEdwards said: On 2021-11-21 15:11:46 Servitor said: Hi.
Ads active etc...

Armani as truely an amazing person. Her level of professionalism and service is phenomenal. I have not been to this venue though

Thank you so much Servitor for spending time with me. Can't wait to see you again ! Kiss kiss

Does she know that she can respond to your WhatsApp at any time? She may be hesitating because she doesn't know if you have a significant other or someone around that may see her reply. I suggest letting her know that it's safe to respond at any time :) (general rule of thumb in the industry is not to reply if you haven't read the message immediately as the person who contacted you may now be around thier wives, gf, parents etc)

XoXo
Armani @ Le Belle
Armani @ Le Belle - Re: Jozi punters - what's the consensus on Elements?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 270
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-22 20:37:14

On 2021-11-22 18:32:14 seanc said:
On 2021-11-22 14:20:53 Armani @ Le Belle said: On 2021-11-22 09:32:23 AnthonyEdwards said: On 2021-11-21 15:11:46 Servitor said: Hi.
Ads active etc...

Next time, send me a picture of chocolates. You will get a reply straight away ! :)
See you soon ;)
Tight hugs
Armani
Xoxo
Armani @ Le Belle
Armani @ Le Belle - Re: Jozi punters - what's the consensus on Elements?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 271
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-22 20:38:09

On 2021-11-22 20:02:06 Le Belle said:
On 2021-11-22 18:32:14 seanc said: On 2021-11-22 14:20:53 Armani @ Le Belle said: On 2021-11-22 09:32:23 AnthonyEdwards said: On 2021-11-21 15:11:46 Servitor said: Hi.
Ads active etc...

Does she know that she can respond to your WhatsApp at any time? She may be hesitating because she doesn't know if you have a significant other or someone around that may see her reply. I suggest letting her know that it's safe to respond at any time :) (general rule of thumb in the industry is not to reply if you haven't read the message immediately as the person who contacted you may now be around thier wives, gf, parents etc)

XoXo

Thank you <3 :)
Xoxo
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Jozi punters - what's the consensus on Elements?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2588
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-22 20:40:35

On 2021-11-22 20:37:14 Armani @ Le Belle said:

Next time, send me a picture of chocolates. You will get a reply straight away ! :)
See you soon ;)
Tight hugs
Armani
Xoxo

Please can I send you real chocolates instead of a pic?

Pics don't taste as good
seanc
seanc - Re: Jozi punters - what's the consensus on Elements?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 230
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-22 20:46:18

On 2021-11-22 20:02:06 Le Belle said:
On 2021-11-22 18:32:14 seanc said: On 2021-11-22 14:20:53 Armani @ Le Belle said: On 2021-11-22 09:32:23 AnthonyEdwards said: On 2021-11-21 15:11:46 Servitor said: Hi.
Ads active etc...

XoXo

You're absolutely right. My message was a bit late in the afternoon or early evening and she read immediately and didn't reply which means she was probably busy but being my overly sensitive self I felt betrayed lol.

My mistake. We've been chatting now and my word she comes across as so sincere and sweet.

Made me comfortable just by chatting. Will Definitely be seeing her soon cos the apprehension is already gone

Thanks Armani :)
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Jozi punters - what's the consensus on Elements?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2590
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-22 20:50:44

On 2021-11-22 20:46:18 seanc said:
On 2021-11-22 20:02:06 Le Belle said: On 2021-11-22 18:32:14 seanc said: On 2021-11-22 14:20:53 Armani @ Le Belle said: On 2021-11-22 09:32:23 AnthonyEdwards said: On 2021-11-21 15:11:46 Servitor said: Hi.
Ads active etc...

XoXo

You're absolutely right. My message was a bit late in the afternoon or early evening and she read immediately and didn't reply which means she was probably busy but being my overly sensitive self I felt betrayed lol.

My mistake. We've been chatting now and my word she comes across as so sincere and sweet.

Made me comfortable just by chatting. Will Definitely be seeing her soon cos the apprehension is already gone

Thanks Armani :)

Bro, Armani is an absolute Gem. She is professional, sweet and amazing. One of the few ladies that I hold in high regards and have the utmost respect for.

You will not be dissapointed.
ASASH
ASASH - Re: Jozi punters - what's the consensus on Elements?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 448
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-23 08:38:39

On 2021-11-22 16:24:56 FMS said:
Elements have their rules.
Respect them.
If you want more than is on offer go elsewhere.

There are currently 3 ladies at elements who give me exactly what I want. I will be going back.

However when private messages are sent to the ladies directly very seldom do they reply.

And I agree that Armani is Amazing. Capital A's.

See how a thread about one venue just changed around and became positive for another venue.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.