Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Shameful punts
Re: Shameful punts
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-01-12 11:46:30
Edited: 2022-01-12 11:48:26

A decade ago around 10pm driving up Rivonia saw a white lady walking back towards Morningside with McD pack in hand. Offered her a lift (she had a casual look - jeans top and kicks on). Dropping her asked me to come in for a quick bang - cold like that. She didnt look like a WG at all.

Directed me to her bedroom via the backdoor, heard kids in the lounge, wanted to bail but she was so sexy so decided to stay. Comes in sits on the bed, undoes my pants to roll the rubber, changed her mind (size bla bla) blew me instead, so rough she broke the condom: "Agh shit I knew it" like it was my fault my size broke her rubber, points to the bin and asks me to leave, "I haven't even cum" I protested. "Do you know what the rates here are if you don't leave now"

Gave her the R100 I had on me (wasn't out for a booking), got into my car and flew out of there.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-01-13 00:16:34

On 2022-01-12 06:00:33 OneNightOnlyTwo said:

That is wild!

Yeah, typos and all haha
Kim Foxx
Kim Foxx - Re: Shameful punts
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3008
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-13 01:00:43
Edited: 2022-01-13 01:05:01

When punters take out their false teeth before kissing. My friend, there is no need to take them out, what sucks balls even more is how often this is happening. To the person sending out rumours that Kim likes kissing guys without their dentures stop this madness hehehe. The things I've seen, I could easily write a volume of books about.
Kim Foxx
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3009
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-13 01:11:31

@bbw Nadia. Reminds me of the time I went to look for lingerie, found an amazing shop in the Bruma, feeling overwhelmed by everything I didnt know what to buy, asked the owner to help me choose something, she says her daughter will help me in a minute. My jaw dropped when a 8 maybe 9 year old girl started talking to me and I quote " this lingerie is cute and all but if you want to rope a husband best to buy outfits, that will keep the spark and bedroom alive". I just ended up buying random stuff just to leave the shop
Kim Foxx
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3010
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-13 01:14:29

On 2022-01-11 20:00:47 Frank the tank said:
Glad not to be fucked up by presence of a boyfriend/ children / obvious pimp.
My worst ones were mostly sudden complete loss of libido.

That happens to a lot of men, stress, age , eating habits etc.
Pomi
Pomi - Re: Shameful punts
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-13 12:24:02

On 2022-01-13 01:14:29 Kim Foxx said:
On 2022-01-11 20:00:47 Frank the tank said: Glad not to be fucked up by presence of a boyfriend/ children / obvious pimp.

and Drugs are a major cause too especially cocaine
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Shameful punts
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6557
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-13 12:30:43

On 2022-01-13 12:24:02 Pomi said:
On 2022-01-13 01:14:29 Kim Foxx said: On 2022-01-11 20:00:47 Frank the tank said: Glad not to be fucked up by presence of a boyfriend/ children / obvious pimp.

and Drugs are a major cause too especially cocaine

Oh yes. And then some have tried to convince me to use with them cos I'll have a more intense orgasm. Yeah right! And these same guys will throw ladies under the bus when they're hooked.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-01-14 06:32:22

I can't pick between two.

One was a cute lady in Benoni. Booked her and she said she did Greek. Went to go see her and started pomping. Then time came for Greek and she asked me very casually whether I want to use a condom or not. It was at that moment that I took my dick back, paid her for her time and left. I swear there was some rancid smell that followed me back home.

Another was when I finally landed a Greek double. Only one of the ladies had a profile. Got there and second lady was way older then the first. Everytime I switched over to bang her, my dick would go flaccid.

Ended up pretty much paying for her to watch me chomp the younger lady, finish off and leave. I felt like shit because I wondered if she felt unattractive.

I think I'm about done with these Greek encounters.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-01-14 08:54:24

On 2022-01-14 06:32:22 dick.shaft said:
I can't pick between two.

One was a cute lady in Benoni. Booked her and she said she did Greek. Went to go see her and started pomping. Then time came for Greek and she asked me very casually whether I want to use a condom or not. It was at that moment that I took my dick back, paid her for her time and left. I swear there was some rancid smell that followed me back home.

Another was when I finally landed a Greek double. Only one of the ladies had a profile. Got there and second lady was way older then the first. Everytime I switched over to bang her, my dick would go flaccid.

Ended up pretty much paying for her to watch me chomp the younger lady, finish off and leave. I felt like shit because I wondered if she felt unattractive.

I think I'm about done with these Greek encounters.

And I bet the younger one must have felt like the person who carries the whole load during a school group project
Rajeshk
Rajeshk - Re: Shameful punts
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 88
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-14 09:05:05

When I pulled my dick out there was white stuff all over the condom. She told me it was yoghurt to prevent yeast infections... but I didn't believe her. Just paid and left.

Had two other punts where the lady is on her period, and the sheets got red in the middle of the act, just an instant turn off.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.