Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Cape Town Sextion ;)
Re: Cape Town Sextion ;)
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:45

Jesper,

The address for Blouberg Babes is 37 Dolphin Beach Road. Have been there recently but din't feel comformtable with the environment. Not very clean and felt "rushed"

Would suggest that you try "The Office". Its not far from Blouberg Babes and the quality of girls are much better.

Matty
Jesper
Jesper - Re: Cape Town Sextion ;)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile

ok, thanks Matty! So what is the address and phone number for "the office"? Do they have a website also?
Johan200
Johan200 - Re: Cape Town Sextion ;)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 225
View Profile

This bit titted poppie on the following site http://www.sheva-aviv.com/home.htm is supposed to be in Cape Town, would love to experience a tit-@!#$ with those longe!!!

I'll (hopefully) be in cape town for a few days, will try my best to get her on my to do list!!

I see on the other site are a number of Russian poppies, apparently at a spot called the Castle. some of them look pretty decent. any of you WP supporters care to comment on the Castle, whether its worth a visit???
alphie
alphie - Re: Cape Town Sextion ;)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 48
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:46

Johan, het jy toe die Sheva-aviv girl probeer? Ek wonder net want ek het al afgelei dat jy net in leliewit meisies belangstel en sy is beslis nie wit nie.
mooey
mooey - Re: Cape Town Sextion ;)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile

Angel from honey pot is great. She can take a fist and is also willing to try taking a fist up her backside.
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

Hey mooey, any pictures of this Angel online?
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

Would that be this Angel?

http://www.glamourgirls.co.za/personShowBig.php?filename=164/mCWEB7.jpg
bling
bling - Re: Cape Town Sextion ;)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile

Nah, that's not the same as Angel from HoneyPot. However, she is very nice (I saw her when she called herself Christine). Very submissive, does CIM and anal. Er, she's quite tight though, don't think you could fist her!
Johan200
Johan200 - Re: Cape Town Sextion ;)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 230
View Profile

To you wp supporting okes out there, can one of you okes comment on that spot called Honey Pot in Milnerton??? I'll be in Cape Town for about a week, and there is one lady on another site called Angel I want to visit... spoke to her on the phone and she sounds pretty wild.
CliftonBoy
CliftonBoy - Re: Cape Town Sextion ;)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile

Was down at the beach as usual. Those thongs sure lok sexy. Anyone know of any ladies in the Cape Town area with a g string tan.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.