Navigation
qree
qree - Re: Saved from a bad punt?
Re: Saved from a bad punt?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-28 14:39:41

If a WG gave you an hour's notice of cancellation, would you be fine with that?
Sir Shadow Hefner
Sir Shadow Hefner - Re: Saved from a bad punt?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 412
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-28 15:01:43

On 2024-04-27 20:30:34 Need4Passion said:

With that cancellation, should have been a "I'll transfer you'll an apology fee" or "I'll pay in advance to reschedule plus a little something for today" to show you're serious and do really want to book them.

Yes, you might have valid reasons as you explained, but think from their perspective,you really were just another time waster that made a booking and cancelled at the last minute. That is the reality of what happened to them.

N4P

100% N4P. Recently I was driving on my way to a punt and received a phone call from the nanny just as I was 5 mins away from the punt. One of my offspring had had an accident while playing and I needed to take them to the ER. I called the lady and explained and she was very sweet and understanding. I also sent her snippets of texts from the nanny.

I felt bad for canceling at such short notice and a few days later I hit the lady up and transferred her a cancellation fee for her preparation troubles even though she had not asked. Like you say, there's a lot of time wasters they deal with.
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Saved from a bad punt?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 11039
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-28 15:29:36

On 2024-04-27 21:51:38 Fred9 said:
...A friend you have not seen in 5 years shows up from overseas. You had just gone for a walk. Under what circumstances can you now say you cannot see him?...

There were two girls...You should have teken him along,and told him it's a welcome gift!!
Michelle Savaty @ Pablos
Michelle Savaty @ Pablos - Re: Saved from a bad punt?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 738
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-28 16:39:37

Hey people,

At least he let them know that he couldn't make. Whether its 30 min or 1 hour or 10 hours or 30 ywars. He still took the time to send that message.

Unlike most of the punters on here that doesnt even bother.

Or some are like: "Babe im around the corner or im 10 min out" and the cunt never even pitches.

So all my respect to you dear sir for sending that message.

Thank you.
Michelle Savaty @ Pablos
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 739
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-28 16:39:38
Edited: 2024-04-28 16:40:06

Bump to top
Exxon
Exxon - Re: Saved from a bad punt?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 514
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-28 16:40:06

A cancellation fee will smooth out everything. It's not good enough that you told her you were canceling an hour before time. If an sp did that to me, I would be mad. Settle with a cancellation fee so you can see her again.
Michelle Savaty @ Pablos
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 740
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-28 16:45:33

On 2024-04-28 16:40:06 Exxon said:
A cancellation fee will smooth out everything. It's not good enough that you told her you were canceling an hour before time. If an sp did that to me, I would be mad. Settle with a cancellation fee so you can see her again.

This is bullshit.

Where on earth do you people get this from.

So it must then be fair for the punter to also charge a canselation fee to the sp. As he drove out his petrol, canselled an appointment or whatever.

You people have seriously lost the plot. I mean anything can happen, and sometimes i get it.
You dont always think at that speciffic time, oh shit let me just let the lady know i cant make it.

You ladies need to really start thinking for yourselves. Men think with logic. Woman with emotions. Men dont always think of the stupid little things like we woman do.

Give them a break.
Jess
Jess - Re: Saved from a bad punt?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2165
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-28 16:54:58

On 2024-04-28 16:45:33 Michelle Savaty @ Pablos said:
On 2024-04-28 16:40:06 Exxon said: A cancellation fee will smooth out everything. It's not good enough that you told her you were canceling an hour before time. If an sp did that to me, I would be mad. Settle with a cancellation fee so you can see her again.

This is bullshit.

Where on earth do you people get this from.

So it must then be fair for the punter to also charge a canselation fee to the sp. As he drove out his petrol, canselled an appointment or whatever.

You people have seriously lost the plot. I mean anything can happen, and sometimes i get it.
You dont always think at that speciffic time, oh shit let me just let the lady know i cant make it.

You ladies need to really start thinking for yourselves. Men think with logic. Woman with emotions. Men dont always think of the stupid little things like we woman do.

Give them a break.

It's called a kind gesture.

Note that no one on this thread demanded a cancellation fee, they merely suggested it as a kindness extended to the person who lost out because of a short notice cancelation.
Exxon
Exxon - Re: Saved from a bad punt?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 515
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-28 17:09:49

Precisely, Jess. Precisely.
Fred9
Fred9 - Re: Saved from a bad punt?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 193
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-28 17:43:48

On 2024-04-28 14:39:41 qree said:
If a WG gave you an hour's notice of cancellation, would you be fine with that?

That would be fantastic! No problem.
How many times have i driven to an SP without she answering that last call...So an hour notice would be great.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.