Navigation
Leila B (shemale Seductress)
Leila B (shemale Seductress) - Re: ***SEDUCTION*** (and miscellaneous musings)
Re: ***SEDUCTION*** (and miscellaneous musings)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 526
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-07-16 15:03:35
Edited: 2024-07-16 15:07:03

On 2024-07-15 21:31:00 J_J said:
Relationships in general, don't work out ... but some, no matter what the background, just do ...

THE most important relationship you (any person) will ever have, is the relationship with yourself. Unfortunately, most people don't devote much time to self knowledge.

Here is a passage on PHILAUTIA:

"Among these various forms of love, there is one, often overlooked, that is particularly impactful in today's world---Philautia, the Greek term for self-love.

Philautia (pronounced fil-aw-tee-uh) from the Greek word 'philautos', literally means 'love of self'. In ancient Greece, this wasn't perceived as narcissism or an unhealthy obsession with oneself, but rather as an acknowledgment of the inherent worth we carry within us.

It is an essential part of love that allows us to connect deeply with others. After all, the ancient Greek philosophers believed that how can one love others if they don't first love themselves? "

J_J
J_J - Re: ***SEDUCTION*** (and miscellaneous musings)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 523
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-16 21:11:17

I think I'm gonna try some philautia on myself tonight...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 528
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-07-16 22:04:59

On 2024-07-16 21:11:17 J_J said:
I think I'm gonna try some philautia on myself tonight...

lol ... hope you cum right ;-)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 530
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-07-18 20:54:49
Edited: 2024-07-18 21:24:10

***INVISIBILITY CLOAKS***

As a big HARRY POTTER fan, I watched every single movie in the franchise.

I am terribly disappointed in the author of the books, the bigoted, transphobic JK Rowling, but the less said about her, the better.

I liked the idea of the invisibility cloaks in the stories. Now invisibility cloaks are a reality!

m.youtube.com/watch

Technology is accelerating at such a rapid pace these days. One of my favourite YouTubers quotes,"it takes just 200 years to go from horse and buggy to LHC" (Large Hadron Collider). The LHC at CERN is 17 miles long and stretches across Switzerland and France.

Bet you didn't know that RSA is the only country on the African continent that has a particle collider - 7 in fact! We boast the largest particle accelerator in the Southern hemisphere. Not bad for a "shithole" as that yanker referred to us as.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 532
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-07-21 21:24:20
Edited: 2024-07-21 21:28:47

***SEDUCTION/DATING TIPS***

Back to SEDUCTION :-) Here one of my favourite authors ROBERT GREENE (The Art Of Seduction) gives some great advice.

Big takeaway ... he says that cheapness is very anti-seductive. I know that most of you gents get that already.

He mentions ERROL FLYNN and his seductive recipe for success. Makes perfect sense.

In my experience, if a man is laid back, chilled, quietly confident (perceived as non-threatening) he succeeds in getting his "target" to lower her defences. The effect can be almost hypnotic. Half the battle won.

m.youtube.com/watch
J_J
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 531
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-23 17:04:25

On 2024-07-21 21:24:20 Leila B (shemale Seductress) said:
***SEDUCTION/DATING TIPS***

Big takeaway ... he says that cheapness is very anti-seductive. I know that most of you gents get that already.

I suppose that what makes seduction expensive ...

But let me entertain you with a view from the other side. I once got close to an SP and was super impressed by how frugal she was. Once I met her and she was wearing the hottest outfit I've ever seen on a lady. When she told me what she spent on the outfit ... I thought to myself, fucking no way you can be this gorgeous at that price.

On another occasion we went for dinner and sat down at the restaurant, ordered drinks and looked at the menu. She then said to me did you see the prices, which I responded its fine, don't worry about it. She just gave me a stern look and said: well I'm not comfortable paying these prices for food, cancel the drinks order and let's go. We left.

On another occasion I order all her toppings (service extras) and she said: No I don't want to waste your money.

Maybe not cheap, but a women who respects your wallet is super hot.

Advertiser
Posts to Date: 537
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-07-23 18:45:30

On 2024-07-23 17:04:25 J_J said:
On 2024-07-21 21:24:20 Leila B (shemale Seductress) said: ***SEDUCTION/DATING TIPS***

I suppose that what makes seduction expensive ...

But let me entertain you with a view from the other side. I once got close to an SP and was super impressed by how frugal she was. Once I met her and she was wearing the hottest outfit I've ever seen on a lady. When she told me what she spent on the outfit ... I thought to myself, fucking no way you can be this gorgeous at that price.

On another occasion we went for dinner and sat down at the restaurant, ordered drinks and looked at the menu. She then said to me did you see the prices, which I responded its fine, don't worry about it. She just gave me a stern look and said: well I'm not comfortable paying these prices for food, cancel the drinks order and let's go. We left.

On another occasion I order all her toppings (service extras) and she said: No I don't want to waste your money.

Maybe not cheap, but a women who respects your wallet is super hot.

Sounds like she missed her calling. She should be our Minister of Finance :)
J_J
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 532
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-23 19:36:35

Considering that a former Minister of Finance tried to be a porstar, it wouldn't be that far of a reach ...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 538
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-07-23 20:04:33

On 2024-07-23 19:36:35 J_J said:
Considering that a former Minister of Finance tried to be a porstar, it wouldn't be that far of a reach ...

Mr.Gigabyte? Heehee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 539
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-07-25 15:20:27
Edited: 2024-07-25 15:21:10

***CATFISHED***

Have you ever been catfished? Nobody likes being catfished.

This is how a gentleman handles a catfish ...

m.youtube.com/watch

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.