Fullmont
Fullmont - Re: LISA
Re: LISA
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 171
View Profile
Posted: 2024-09-18 11:32:29

On 2024-09-17 17:42:32 J_J said:

Fullmont -- for calling me a wuss and getting me to think a bit about being one.

Pls be a clever wuss....not a dumb one.....use punter sim....and name....the meal invitation is a classic scenario of jealous girl wants to meet the new replacement......be smart use punter sim.....never reveal ur identity.....ladies can become possessive and wamt to meet the competition....to see who the replacement is....thts when drama starts.....next thing u know....ur wife will be getting calls....be careful....2 a party...3 is a crime.....
J_J
J_J - Re: LISA
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 626
View Profile
Posted: 2024-09-18 17:38:54
Edited: 2024-09-18 17:47:44

On 2024-09-18 11:32:29 Fullmont said:

Pls be a clever wuss....

Oh dear Fullmont, you do bring out the best in me or the worst in me ... it's just perspective, doesn't really matter. It is what it is.

The problem with a clever wuss is if everyone says don't do it, it will do it. How else would it know if it's just fear mongering, the figments of our collective imaginations, or truth ...

I'm sure many SPs on this site were raised with the common mantra of "Don't talk to strangers" and certainly "don't open the door to strangers"; yet everyday they do it for someone who just from their enquiry about services, would already be labeled as a sexual predator by many. However, these brave souls put their fear aside and open their doors. And allow you to cum inside.

In the same way that they don't label every horny punter as a sexual predator risking their lives (literally) by giving us their trust; we should also refrain from labelling SPs as predators and afford them *trust*!
Lisa
Lisa - Re: LISA
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 623
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-09-19 11:16:54

On 2024-09-18 08:04:23 Arhwen said:
Happy birthday Lisa my fellow late Virgo. I wish you an amazing birthday filled with lots of spoils and may the year ahead bring all your heart desires to your door.

Thank you and likewise! Have an absolutely amazing day!
Lisa
Lisa - Re: LISA
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 623
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-09-19 11:16:54

On 2024-09-18 08:04:23 Arhwen said:
Happy birthday Lisa my fellow late Virgo. I wish you an amazing birthday filled with lots of spoils and may the year ahead bring all your heart desires to your door.

Thank you and likewise! Have an absolutely amazing day!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.