Navigation
Johan200
Johan200 - Re: Where is Minx
Re: Where is Minx
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 323
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:16

Minx, I was critised before when I raised this issue, but I'll say it again, Stick to White Clients only!!

all the previous attacks on most of the poppies I know in this biz were perpetrated by indian okes. Wish I can get a few minutes alone with that samoosa eater who robbed you, would love to break hi fuckin legs. I have a felling this one oke writing comments under all the girls, JackR, may be a Nigerian 419 scammer, judging from his kak retard comments.

I'll stick my neck out again and say what most white punters think anyway, white girls in this biz should stick to white clients only.

Carlblake, hows that dick sores? Thinking of commiting suicide yet, or waiting for the herpes to kill you? waaaaaaaaaaaah!!!
Johan200
Basic Member
View Profile

Criticised.... fok, met ys ja......
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Where is Minx
Less than 5 posts

hey johan

not all us samoosa eaters are cunts.. some of u wite okes are just as bad .. look at carl blake there
carlblake
carlblake - Re: Where is Minx
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 105
View Profile

raj...u fully rock bru....i respect u all the way, and I take that post as a compliment!!! - peace!

hey Johan....maybe the incident wouldnt have happened if Minx offered the bloke bareback.....waaaaaaaaahhh!!!

All seriousness, I read in yesterdays paper that a bloke made an appoinment by a Doctor, who happens to be female, and practises in Table View. Obviously it was this blokes first time there. Once his turn came and went through to the consulting room, once inside, held her at gunpiont and robbed her of her cellphone and money...So u see HM, she didnt ask for this to happen either.
Garry
Garry - Re: Where is Minx
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile

Carlblake, you are still proving to be a total idiot, with herpes. waaaaaaaaahhh!!! Raj, was spot on when he described you...

Johan, is most propbably right. Something like this that has happened to Minx, has not happenend to the poppies in Pretoria. Some of them: Minette, Anke, Vee and Angel to name but a vew are sticking to white clients only. They are doing this for good reason. Some Indian clients were found to be unriable, where trying to bargain the price down and wanted bareback like Carlblake...

Critisize me if you want to but agree with Johan on Minx seeing white clients only, but Minx, it still remains the lady's perogative to see whomever she wishes to.ga
carlblake
carlblake - Re: Where is Minx
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 105
View Profile

ja garry boet......your argument has no substance bru...as per my posting above....i suppose next you'll say that white female GP's must only choose to see white patients....waaaaaaaaaah
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

All we hear is one side of the story and like true South Africans everybody start to jump to conclusions. A white girl once stole my cellphone & wallet(empty), never happened with other races. Guess what, I am still fucking white girls because I do not generalise.
Minx is in a volatile business and should be prepared for things like this. How did she treat her client?. She also do not need moral protectors with stupid advice like Johan. Ripoff's happen in any business, but this does not always lead to violence. Maybe all she had to do if there is a disgreement about services is to refund the guy or not take his money b4 starting anything.
Can we now stop all this stupid debatting and get on with fucking some pro's.
Garry
Garry - Re: Where is Minx
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile

Carlblake, there are some working girls that are ladies... Of which Minx is one.

There is just no way for all "clients" to be gentlemen... It is more than a cultural thing, but then you would not be able to understand this and how it ties into my argument...

Cheers

Garry
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

I think JackR is in Zambia, not Nigeria, and yes he does have some "kak retard comments". There was a guy from Nigeria around, but I haven't seen posts from him for a while.

Johan, while I don't agree with your viewpoints about race, I certainly would love to join you in beating the shit out of the guy who attacked Minx. It makes no difference to me whether he's indian or white or black.

Hakuna Matata
Johan200
Basic Member
View Profile

Im just stating my view based on observations and speaking to lots of poppies in this biz.. As Garry obviously can attest to from his own chats with white-only girls in this biz..

I know Eden, she still sees indian clients, but she always complains that they want to bargain, and are totally unreliable regarding appointments. she has one indian oke who pays for half an hour but insists on screwing 3 rounds. bargain-bargain, 1 time.

Too cooldude, fuck boet, I don't know if I should take your "moral protector" comment as an insult or complement.... LOL! but all I can say Minx does not treat anyone bad, you obviously have no idea what you are talking about.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.