Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: How true is it??
Re: How true is it??
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10541
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-10 09:09:47

On 2021-04-10 08:57:58 Topdeckparty said:
Got circumcised at birth. It was so sore, I couldn't walk for a year.

As for you i am cancelling your name in heaven hahahaha
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: How true is it??
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 81
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-10 10:01:22

On 2021-04-10 09:05:09 Miss Barbie Doll said:
On 2021-04-09 23:12:54 Jakeburns78 said: I am opposite had mine removed 10 years ago (medical reasons) hate it took me a while to get back to sex

Jake

Sorry to hear:))but I hope its now working well:)

One day I will show you :)
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: How true is it??
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3043
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-10 10:42:45

On 2021-04-10 09:06:08 Miss Barbie Doll said:
On 2021-04-10 00:07:25 Need4Passion said: I'm happy how it is. Don't want to mess with a good thing

Haha a good thing,i wonder how good is it:))

Is good good good, is good it's nice.
danwest
danwest - Re: How true is it??
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-10 12:21:40

I can only speak for myself and this is my thoughts and opinion.

I was circumcised at birth.
I think because the glans was exposed from such a young age it get desensitised over time, while the uncircumcised guys's glans stay sensitive because it's not exposed.

With that in mind, I think the uncircumcised guys have the upside of the coin.

My 5c
Gwede1980
Gwede1980 - Re: How true is it??
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 53
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-10 21:34:05

One can't help but wonder, everytime such question arise you get guys who says they were circumcised at birth or at an early age before they started having sex saying it's better when you are circumcised I mean like really?? how do you know.

Anyway I'm not cutting mine even if you can offer me a million bucks, man I love it, you should see it after I'm done bathing it shines like a glass I can't get my eyes off it for a few minutes, I agree you can't leave a Rolls Royce out in the sun, as for the sex I'm not sure maybe we should leave that one to the ones who where circumcised after they tasted the cookie, as for me I'm happy with my skin and the sex is great.

The only downside is when I get a virgin or someone with a very tight punani eish they leave some scratches on the Rolls Royce damn eish.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: How true is it??
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3084
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-10 21:41:41

Hey I like my glossy smooth pink fruit under the hood and most of the women I've been with seem to like it to.

I saw the burnt roughed up desensitized circumsised dick some people had in change rooms and I don't want it even if it is purely on look.

I actually used to try walking around with the skin up to understand what it would be like when I was a teenager and it was insane. The sensitivity is too much when it runs against your underwear and legs. So essentially you lose that sensitivity over time if you're circumsised. That same sensitivity it what brings that intense pleasure and orgasms I think so I'll keep the pleasure dome.
primebeef
primebeef - Re: How true is it??
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 783
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-11 08:56:07

I've heard lotsa hogwash in my many years on the planet but that post was perhaps the stupidest I ever seen
Mbali
Mbali - Re: How true is it??
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 52
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-11 09:10:30

On 2021-04-10 09:02:30 Miss Barbie Doll said:
On 2021-04-09 22:02:48 Mbali said: Miss Barbie my hun, its the Truth *hands up*.
The warmth, sensitivity, and meatiness is like a symphony when it's deep in the love tunel............yoh

Lol how do you know when you have no dick friend?hahaha

Lol honey, that's what my bae has told me and I as the receiver it's just toooo damn good hmmmmmm as I said it's like a symphony
Mbali
Mbali - Re: How true is it??
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 53
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-11 09:25:45

On 2021-04-10 21:34:05 Gwede1980 said:
One can't help but wonder, everytime such question arise you get guys who says they were circumcised at birth or at an early age before they started having sex saying it's better when you are circumcised I mean like really?? how do you know.

Anyway I'm not cutting mine even if you can offer me a million bucks, man I love it, you should see it after I'm done bathing it shines like a glass I can't get my eyes off it for a few minutes, I agree you can't leave a Rolls Royce out in the sun, as for the sex I'm not sure maybe we should leave that one to the ones who where circumcised after they tasted the cookie, as for me I'm happy with my skin and the sex is great.

The only downside is when I get a virgin or someone with a very tight punani eish they leave some scratches on the Rolls Royce damn eish.

If the juices are flowing properly or u use some good lube then u won't be subjected to scratches or cuts regardless of the size of your dick, the ladies pussy-cat or duration of each session.

Lol, yeah a Rolls Royce should never be left out in the sun
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: How true is it??
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10543
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-11 13:10:52

Hahahaha you guys are fun,mmmmmm anyways all dicks taste good but there are some who taste more than good.that will make you screaming and speak in toungues:)))

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.