Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Pre-paid Service - I've been SCAMMED!!
Re: Pre-paid Service - I've been SCAMMED!!
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-11-16 17:08:21

Geeze u paid enough money to retire????
JACKSONBOND1
JACKSONBOND1 - Re: Pre-paid Service - I've been SCAMMED!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 75
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-16 17:50:56

On 2021-11-16 15:03:55 DevenM said:
A few weeks ago I prepaid a special, pay for 2 get 3 session (FH/GFE) with a SP who has been on ESA for awhile. Anyway, after the first session everything was great and we chatted a bit about the second session and then she disappeared! Not on ESA and phone number is not working.

My question:
- Why do SP do this?
- What can I do to get my cash back/the service?

Hence more feeling Among us punters that esa is not being strict enough with some service providers who scammed clients.
Loux
Loux - Re: Pre-paid Service - I've been SCAMMED!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 250
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-16 17:51:53

All those who ask for Money in advance end up scamming or disappearing without delivering. Any request for a pre payment should be a massive RED flag
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Pre-paid Service - I've been SCAMMED!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9368
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-16 17:53:54

So he did like a "Lay-buy", and the shop closed down.
Eish....
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Pre-paid Service - I've been SCAMMED!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2880
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-16 18:18:11

It is not just SPs that "bail" with customer's money. There are big companies out there doing similar. Advertise products and tgen can't deliver. Always a hazzle to get your money back.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Pre-paid Service - I've been SCAMMED!!
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-11-16 18:19:35

Never ever pre-pay any SP for future servives.
primebeef
primebeef - Re: Pre-paid Service - I've been SCAMMED!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1610
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-16 18:27:39

If it seems to good to be true bla bla
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Pre-paid Service - I've been SCAMMED!!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4987
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-16 19:19:25

I do think it is unfair to say All SPs will disappear and not deliver. I do agree though that everyone should be cautious about transactions be it here or outside the purple world.

I paid R27 000 in deposits and rent for an apartment last year
When time came to move in, I could not, the other tenants was still there and refused to move and the owner used my money and could not return it.

Was I stupid trusting the owner by paying everything up front as required. I don't think so. Sometimes we are required to do things a certain way.

But not attempting to repay me one cent in over a year, had left me not liking him much and I have taken him to rental board and small claims court as advised by a lawyer friend. Still struggling to get this to some sort of end.

I rented another apartment and did it again paid what I had to upfront as required. I did not hold back the deposits because of that previous shitty experience and I did not automatically assume this owner would end up doing the same to me.

No two people are the same and everyone deserves to be treated by their own merits.
JustMike
JustMike - Re: Pre-paid Service - I've been SCAMMED!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1026
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-16 19:45:17

It Is easy to say not all sp's are like that, but the fact of the matter is you don't know who's gonna scam you and who won't.

LESSON: Neva Eva Pre pay an sp, no matter how nice the package she offers may sound . Rather just pay as you go
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Pre-paid Service - I've been SCAMMED!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2881
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-16 19:52:20

On 2021-11-16 19:45:17 JustMike said:
It Is easy to say not all sp's are like that, but the fact of the matter is you don't know who's gonna scam you and who won't.

LESSON: Neva Eva Pre pay an sp, no matter how nice the package she offers may sound . Rather just pay as you go

Not often that I do share Miss Reds view, but last year during hard lock down I made a few pre-payment arrangements and all the ladies stick to the deal.

Not all SP are out to scam punters, the majority are honest hard working ladies,

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.