Navigation
Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: What is the average that a wg earns per month?
Re: What is the average that a wg earns per month?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 575
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-08 10:38:27
Edited: 2021-07-08 10:40:00

And maybe there are some with 90k turnovers, but that is far from profit.
When last did you pay for condoms or oil?
Venue, towels, electricity, clothing (PPE here is probably Presentable Pussy Enhancers like wax)

Leave the speculation and ask yourself if it is an easy time for ladies if there are offeres of R800 for 2hrs cif included.

In case you have not noticed, these poor ladies bust their chops at the moment and have to suck up the stress and smile all the while.

To then read speculation like this, can not be encouraging to them if their reality may be something like 1 booking per day with R500 to them after venue take as that is 12k/m for a six day week. But Oops, take R250 for transport and the poor lass is on 6k to keep a family...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What is the average that a wg earns per month?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-07-08 10:43:19

Lady time? Ladies have long learned the tricks of the trade around this, from the most common method of pushing a sponge up there to taking tablets to stop it.
IOverflow
IOverflow - Re: What is the average that a wg earns per month?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-08 10:45:00

On 2021-07-08 10:38:27 Cunilinkiss said:
And maybe there are some with 90k turnovers, but that is far from profit.
When last did you pay for condoms or oil?
Venue, towels, electricity, clothing (PPE here is probably Presentable Pussy Enhancers like wax)

Leave the speculation and ask yourself if it is an easy time for ladies if there are offeres of R800 for 2hrs cif included.

In case you have not noticed, these poor ladies bust their chops at the moment and have to suck up the stress and smile all the while.

To then read speculation like this, can not be encouraging to them if their reality may be something like 1 booking per day with R500 to them after venue take as that is 12k/m for a six day week. But Oops, take R250 for transport and the poor lass is on 6k to keep a family...

Yes 90k is far from profit, but i suppose that also applies to us. If we earn 90k, 35k probably goes to the tax man, we also have families etc to feed.

But on the other hand, I do see your point where it's not easy as well. Thus why I am really okay earning like a peasant and not dealing with what they have to go through.

Yeah and starting off especially you will not make a lot, especially at a venue... Still have to build up that reputation.

I'm liking this thread, seeing all sides to the story and not just a 1 sided view.
Care
Care - Re: What is the average that a wg earns per month?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-08 10:46:26

For a WG to earn that amount of money, good for them.

I wish I had that opportunity to earn money like that.

Area plays a big roll in this industry. Even if your venue is clean, pvt, save and service real sweet I really don't know

I think for most of us is important to pay our general expenses.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What is the average that a wg earns per month?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-07-08 10:50:17

Income in this industry is extremely varied and dependent on numerous factors. Not even the ladies will be able to tell you how much wg's on average make. Because they have no data on what all the other ladies in the industry make. At best someone might be able to say at their venue the average is Rx. Even at venues the amount of bookings and income that each lady makes can differ vastly. Some ladies have more bookings than the rest of the ladies combined.

So this question is not answerable by anyone here and least of all by punters.
Vrik
Vrik - Re: What is the average that a wg earns per month?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1224
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-08 10:53:16

On 2021-07-08 09:28:51 IOverflow said:
Lol, it was just curiosity in terms of average amount they made. So I suppose you can break it down to, how much does a junior, intermediate and senior make.

In this industry a junior probably earns more than a senior! :-)
2old2
2old2 - Re: What is the average that a wg earns per month?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 290
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-08 10:54:03

Spot on Cuni

You don't need to be a finance expert to know that earnings = net income, not gross.

But if the OP is so curious and not just trolling, I would like to suggest he takes one for the team (puts his arse on the line puts his mouth where his money is) and gives it a try. Why don't you try sex work for a month and come back and tell us what you earned?
josephjoestar
josephjoestar - Re: What is the average that a wg earns per month?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 113
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-08 10:57:09

On 2021-07-08 09:13:40 Lady London said:

Lmao its the G Wagon for me!

What about a land cruiser? Something more suitable to the African landscape?
josephjoestar
josephjoestar - Re: What is the average that a wg earns per month?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 114
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-08 11:01:04

I get the curiosity but don't worry too much about how much people earn. Rather put your energy into visiting the ladies
batman23
batman23 - Re: What is the average that a wg earns per month?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 270
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-08 11:05:40

21 to 22 working days a month.
R3000 x 21 = R63000
Running cost can be 40% to 50%. That's for the quality ladies that ask 1500 cause they offer drinks, use quality oils, use nice towels like from Woolworths, venue cost
ent, etc etc.
R6300 - 40% = R37800

That's not a big salary by any means.
Misconception that SP are rolling in it

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.