Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Doubles/3Some the New thing??
Re: Doubles/3Some the New thing??
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-11-04 21:15:20

As much as I enjoy a good threesome, my first one a few years ago was an absolute disaster. Much like Bruce's experience, they were completely disinterested, pecking at each other with tight lips and fake moaning so much I thought my ears were gonna start bleeding.

I struggled to get hard and when I eventually did, the one gave me a covered blow and started with that "Cum for me, baby" shit after about three minutes.

I was ready to give up on the dream, but since I joined the purple world a few months ago I've had four amazing threesomes.

I'm no expert or anything, but for me the key to having a great time is all about finding the right partners. They need to be fully bi (or at least bi-curious) and into and comfortable with each other (a strong friendship definitely helps).

I like to spoil myself with a good group sex session every now and again and with my birthday coming up soon I can't think of a better " To me, From me" than the third option described by Queen Ananas here. Time to get that ball rolling...

Angie
Angie - Re: Doubles/3Some the New thing??
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 203
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-04 21:19:13

On 2021-11-04 20:28:15 Vicky said:
@ Angie...we better change our threads to "3some" instead of doubles... 'cause we are definitely NOT cold!

*naughty-smile*

Hehe... i guess so...
*evil grin*

Angie
Angie - Re: Doubles/3Some the New thing??
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 204
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-04 21:23:59

[QUOTE;3264225;HarryBosman] As much as I enjoy a good threesome, my first one a few years ago was an absolute disaster. Much like Bruce's experience, they were completely disinterested, pecking at each other with tight lips and fake moaning so much I thought my ears were gonna start bleeding.

I struggled to get hard and when I eventually did, the one gave me a covered blow and started with that "Cum for me, baby" shit after about three minutes.

I was ready to give up on the dream, but since I joined the purple world a few months ago I've had four amazing threesomes.

I'm no expert or anything, but for me the key to having a great time is all about finding the right partners. They need to be fully bi (or at least bi-curious) and into and comfortable with each other (a strong friendship definitely helps).

I like to spoil myself with a good group sex session every now and again and with my birthday coming up soon I can't think of a better " To me, From me" than the third option described by Queen Ananas here. Time to get that ball rolling...

Give me or Vicky a shout... ypu deserve only the best for your bday babe... pls read our reviews and get in touch...

Im sure we can arrange a lil something that will make your upcoming bday one that you will never want to forget ;)

Xxx
Angie
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Doubles/3Some the New thing??
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2152
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-04 21:41:31

On 2021-11-04 21:15:20 HarryBosman said:
As much as I enjoy a good threesome, my first one a few years ago was an absolute disaster. Much like Bruce's experience, they were completely disinterested, pecking at each other with tight lips and fake moaning so much I thought my ears were gonna start bleeding.

I was ready to give up on the dream, but since I joined the purple world a few months ago I've had four amazing threesomes...

[Read the full message... ]

Very well said @HarryBosman. The ladies have to also have the right chemistry. If the ladies are just doing it for the money, you end up with a terrible experience where it just becomes a pissing contest between the two.

When you have two ladies that have chemistry, they know each other, curios and doing it for you, then you have the best experience.

Another thing to watch out for is if the ladies do a tag team, like a wrestling match. One does her thing then its the next ones turn. You might as well have done two bookings.

What every guy is looking for is if your picture two ladies kissing passionately, but with a guys sword between. They work together to make each other turned on. In doing so, they working you up as well.

AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Doubles/3Some the New thing??
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2153
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-04 21:42:06

On 2021-11-04 21:15:20 HarryBosman said:

I was ready to give up on the dream, but since I joined the purple world a few months ago I've had four amazing threesomes...

[Read the full message... ]

Very well said @HarryBosman. The ladies have to also have the right chemistry. If the ladies are just doing it for the money, you end up with a terrible experience where it just becomes a pissing contest between the two.

When you have two ladies that have chemistry, they know each other, curios and doing it for you, then you have the best experience.

Another thing to watch out for is if the ladies do a tag team, like a wrestling match. One does her thing then its the next ones turn. You might as well have done two bookings.

What every guy is looking for is if your picture two ladies kissing passionately, but with a guys sword between. They work together to make each other turned on. In doing so, they working you up as well.

balasbak
balasbak - Re: Doubles/3Some the New thing??
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1344
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-04 21:46:12

They can be really good fun, if like all that have posted, the two ladies are totally into each other ... and I don't think there is a man out there has not fantasised about it ... but personally at this stage of my life, I prefer that connection with a woman one on one just the two of us for a couple of hours, loosing all sense of reality and control, lost in ecstasy, teasing, pleasing and being pleased is where I am finding the ultimate pleasure and satisfaction ... :)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Doubles/3Some the New thing??
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-11-04 22:31:27

On 2021-11-04 18:21:30 Angie said:
My two cents...

So many gents has the 2 girls fantasy....

I can vouch... as a bi girl... that its extremely hot and erotic, especially if the girls also play and please each other.

My regular doubles partner is amazingly gifted, so for me it is an absolute plus when i get to play with both her and a client ..

This is why ill always advertise... profoundly:)

I can also add that from wg's perspective... and most likely also from the "newbie" side of things- having a doubles partner makes the play/appointment/date so much more relaxed because there is someone there that has my back... i can be 100% myself

Another plus is where one wg would do something,say swallow, another one maybe wouldnt... Therefor booking the right double, a client has all that more chance of experiencing everything the heart desires in one sesh ;)

Xxx
Angie

You had me at the swallowing
iloveagoodshag
iloveagoodshag - Re: Doubles/3Some the New thing??
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 466
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-05 04:48:30

On 2021-11-04 20:53:48 Miss Barbie Doll said:
On 2021-11-04 20:28:15 Vicky said: @ Angie...we better change our threads to "3some" instead of doubles... 'cause we are definitely NOT cold!

*naughty-smile*

I didn't mean it in a bad way,But there is a different between threesomes and doubles,Threesomes is when ladies are bisexual and get turned on with each others and you feel that desire to indulge in her honey pot,doubles its when you two are focusing into a man only.where there is no sexual attraction between 2 ladies,you don't get to touch,kiss or lick each other at all .i hate that hahaha,but again there are ladies like me who enjoy giving a lot.because I love to pleasure my woman,feeling her juices dripping yummy.and then some who enjoy receiving,I do love receiving but i want to service my woman first.and leave her satisfied

We need to have a threesome again some time soon my Barbie ;)
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Doubles/3Some the New thing??
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12322
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-05 05:00:18

On 2021-11-05 04:48:30 iloveagoodshag said:
On 2021-11-04 20:53:48

Oh yes it's been long since we had fun,we will arrange something as soon as I get to Joburg:))I miss you my love..lol so i am not the only who is up so early
iloveagoodshag
iloveagoodshag - Re: Doubles/3Some the New thing??
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 467
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-05 05:14:38

On 2021-11-05 05:00:18 Miss Barbie Doll said:
On 2021-11-05 04:48:30 iloveagoodshag said: On 2021-11-04 20:53:48

Oh yes it's been long since we had fun,we will arrange something as soon as I get to Joburg:))I miss you my love..lol so i am not the only who is up so early

Awake and horny and no one to shag

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.