Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Bussiness is silent
Re: Bussiness is silent
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5250
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-31 12:43:18

My observation on 24/7...

I see 24/7 stated on a profile and it means nothing.

When I actually see a wg available 24/7 by her online status, last seen here and on WhatsApp, it raises red flags.

Don't ask me what I'm doing awake and online nearly 24/7. You'll not paying me for my service.

My reason I won't book someone that has actual been available 24/7 is very simple. This poor soul has not had any rest and that will translate into shitty service as she won't have the energy to give it her all. Also, of she's been consistently available for extended periods, chances are she's only taking my business because she is desperate for the cash which could well translate into mechanical service to get it over with and get some money in weather they're in the mood or not.

N4P
Blossom
Blossom - Re: Bussiness is silent
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 21
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-31 13:51:43

Thanks for the sweet words @Need4Passion
Blossom
Blossom - Re: Bussiness is silent
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 22
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-31 14:16:52

GOD bless you @Need4Passion thank you :)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Bussiness is silent
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-31 14:47:02

I think the other points are valid, but have you tried applying/working for a venue? Speaking from the outside, it seems to be a decent way to get into the industry if you're relatively new (which seems to apply to you). Starting out independent seems a lot more demanding: things like marketing, admin, security, location etc, and of course established clientele.

Actually interested to hear how SPs arrive to the decision to either be indie or work for a house.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Bussiness is silent
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6297
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-31 15:45:56

On 2021-10-31 14:47:02 modnarmodnar said:
I think the other points are valid, but have you tried applying/working for a venue? Speaking from the outside, it seems to be a decent way to get into the industry if you're relatively new (which seems to apply to you). Starting out independent seems a lot more demanding: things like marketing, admin, security, location etc, and of course established clientele.

Actually interested to hear how SPs arrive to the decision to either be indie or work for a house.

I have always maintained that ladies need to work either with an established ladyy/house/venue for about 3 mths. There are things you will only learn by working with more experienced wgs. You will eliminate many pitfalls o this industry (or not) by picking up things from the experienced wgs.

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-31 16:48:46
Edited: 2021-10-31 16:49:30

I agree Nadia. I probably see a higher share of complete noobs than average, and I've noticed some of the unfortunate blindspots, especially when it comes to safety and security - they usually don't have the defensive awareness to hide valuables (especially phones), keep the money in a secret place etc. I sometimes try dropping hints, but there have been times where I left and just wished for the best, hoping the next client isn't a hyena.

Your experience does shine in your posts Nadia. I hope the noobs are paying attention.
Greyfox
Greyfox - Re: Bussiness is silent
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1522
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-31 17:07:53

On 2021-10-30 20:41:50 Blossom said:
Am I invisible bussiness has been quiet for 2 weeks Im always available 24hrs ,is there something I'm doing wrong?or I'm just too skinny.

Nope you are really hot.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-31 23:21:48

I think the interaction you have in your reviews also plays a part. Normaly a guy will call you ask services & prices then if I feel we jelled on the call I check the reviews.
Your reviews gave me an impression I did not like, I know I can be wrong but that was a reason I looked somewhere.
Your body is fire that is for sure the type I will predate a 2 hr plus booking.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Bussiness is silent
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5252
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-01 06:20:27

On 2021-10-31 23:21:48 PuffNmuff said:
I think the interaction you have in your reviews also plays a part. Normaly a guy will call you ask services & prices then if I feel we jelled on the call I check the reviews.
Your reviews gave me an impression I did not like, I know I can be wrong but that was a reason I looked somewhere.
Your body is fire that is for sure the type I will predate a 2 hr plus booking.

Wow, you made me go and read up there. You're right, I'd steer clear based in the reviews, comments and responses and then that rate especially considering the other factors.

I think this honey got some work to do in herself.

N4P
Ruth Kaizer
Ruth Kaizer - Re: Bussiness is silent
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-01 07:41:43

On 2021-10-30 20:41:50 Blossom said:
Am I invisible bussiness has been quiet for 2 weeks Im always available 24hrs ,is there something I'm doing wrong?or I'm just too skinny.

Come to Northriding. Not enough skinny women over here

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.