Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: WTF IS GOING ON
Re: WTF IS GOING ON
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-21 16:52:17

Same with me. Disposal income is dropping quickly. Prices have just risen like crazy over the last 8 months. Fuel is such a killer now. R800 to R900 to fill a tank. The R200 plus extra going to fuel means I can't spend that on a lady. Things are just getting tighter every month
jasimo
jasimo - Re: WTF IS GOING ON
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 865
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-21 16:55:24

There are some very valid points above.....

There is less disposable income for many, I too feel it but I still have some and then when I want to punt I really want an experience that meets my expectations.

As for the economy it has been said:

Corruption weakened it and we are not able to get up....as we would like. Companies with reserves are not spending as government meddles and messes things up.

The rise in fuel prices will be felt and will make everything that gets transported more expensive.

We have had storms before and yes things may get worse but unless the punters start side hustles and the ladies too we will be worse off.

I do think ladies who are innovative and realise that a repeat punter is valuable will continue to have a steady to good income. But how do you build that relationship with a punter and keep spoiling him? Too many punters move on because of being treated bad by regulars.

I even had some renege on retainers....Learnt a lesson or 2.....

But I may punt less but will look for quality and reward accordingly
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: WTF IS GOING ON
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1777
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-21 17:05:46
Edited: 2021-10-21 17:10:35

On 2021-10-21 15:28:59 BOOBS53 said:
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON.

I will tell you

The average punter simply don't have the disposable income anymore as in the past, that's the bottom line !!!

A punt or two weekly in the past, became a punt or two in a month, if you are still lucky !!!

The worst are sadly still to come. What is the solution then .. I haven't got a flippen clue :((((

It's a very valid point @Boobs53

Others might not be so lucky though. On my side though is very different. I have the disposable cash available. I am using it to help people that I know and trust to grow themselves.

I am happy to punt 2 or 3 times a week if I want. But, I get bored easily. As the famous Axe character says "what's the point of having enough FY money and not be able to FY"

When I walk into the mass hardware store that we all know that used to make us broke, I used to buy every thing I want.

Now I dont anymore, not only because I have everything I want, or the specials they have which aren't really specials.

If they want me to buy a product they have to sell it to me by putting effort and letting me know why I need it. Same with the daily deals on a popular site. I often look at things and consider how will it improve my life or is it a gimmick.

Marketing is very important, if you repeatedly shove an advert in front of a client that you didn't put any thought and effort into, it just becomes noise and fluff. The client will ignore it. Give the client something to get his attention, let them see why they need it. Then they will bite.

I must say that I was very impressed this morning with all the ladies posting new posts with all their offerings for the day. A lot of them did put a lot of effort in with extra details rather than the usual boring bump in the day.

I'm not complaining, I'm just giving food for thought. If it works for you, go with it.

Any ladies looking to get me to book them, stop trying and make me book you. I have a few very talented punts line up with some amazing ladies, but if your proposal is great I will make time
gavinf007
gavinf007 - Re: WTF IS GOING ON
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 242
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-21 17:22:51

Guys times are becoming tough for a long time now. I use to punt at least 3 times a month but I'm down to twice or sometimes once. I had a punt today and had fun but need to look after my income as hard time are yet to come. I've even parked my 335i and started driving the 318i fuel is a killer.
jd6920
jd6920 - Re: WTF IS GOING ON
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 261
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-21 17:34:46

I have been so disappointed with the services since Covid. I pay and expect good service. I have stopped visits now because seems like Covid influenced the quality of services. Also reluctant to visit because all new faces and lots of reviews not recommending the ladies.
Kaycee (the Original Milf)
Kaycee (the Original Milf) - Re: WTF IS GOING ON
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6667
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-21 17:44:18

On 2021-10-21 13:46:17 Flower said:
On 2021-10-21 13:34:01 Kaycee (the Original Milf) said: Business is really down, I never ask for anything,and don't expect anything for free, I'm really asking for support with my video content..
Even if it's R100
I'll still send my fulll package
Of 64 videos and pics
Please guys I'm not the only lady having almost no business for 2 weeks. Support us with our content

It's been extremely quite lately. Most WG we trying to run special on our platform and it looks the same....

Surely we need to hang on there, hence we use the free time we having by trying other things like webcam etc.

I'm hoping things will get better and back to normal sooner

I really hope it improves......
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6668
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-21 17:44:57

On 2021-10-21 14:17:38 Victoria said:
How is your side hustle going?

Slow.............
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6669
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-21 17:45:25

On 2021-10-21 14:19:32 Victoria said:
Sent you a Watsapp....

Got it thx love......
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6670
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-21 17:46:58

On 2021-10-21 14:31:53 seanc said:
It's right all round, excuse the pun. Will try me best to support where I can

Thanks love........
Times are hectic
And December is fast approaching
Have to save for December and January
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6671
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-21 17:48:15

On 2021-10-21 14:45:11 Cleo said:
I feel you girl.. hang in there a bad day only last 24 hours!
We will get thru this times...
Sending you a big hugg
Xoxo

I'm a strong girl, always have been always will be. I'm hanging in there...thank you.....

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.