Re: No show ladies
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1599
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-14 13:42:12

On 2021-10-14 13:40:08 Ms Le Roux said:
Ah Hornies so sad to hear about all your bad encounters

Let us other beautiful ladies spoil you rotten xoxo

Ma'am at the Socials you were a really good show, especially while I was perving at your beautiful legs and perfect figure
Blades
Blades - Re: No show ladies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 699
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-14 13:48:44

On 2021-10-14 13:12:38 Kooni said:
On 2021-10-14 12:10:17 Blades said: On 2021-10-14 11:42:11 Kooni said: No matter how sexy and gorgeous the lady is, I will not attempt another booking if it happens to me.

Me too. The one lady that did this to me was one I really, really wanted to visit for a very long time and I was really stoked when I eventually got to book her, only to end up standing outside a block of flats in the hot sun making calls to a phone that was turned off...

She begged me to book her again for a couple of days after, but I resisted the urge to do it.

Same happened to me, tried for 20min in the hot Dec Pta sun, and left. Got a call less than 5 min later, but did not even bother to answer.

The lady called me back just as I walked through my front door an hour or two after our agreed time and said "Sorry about that, but I am available now" and when I told her I'm not driving back in peak time Friday afternoon traffic, she started demanding payment, because she was keeping this slot open for me and would lose income now. The audacity...
Blades
Blades - Re: No show ladies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 700
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-14 14:03:19

And another time it was a spur of the moment late nite booking. Called a lady, she said she was avaliable. She gave me the address. When I got there I called her and her phone was off. Tried for about 15 minutes, nothing.

I realized that it must look dodgy sitting in a car in front of a house late at night, so I drove to a garage, tried calling her again, phone was still off.

I looked up another lady in the area and got a booking.

The first lady called me while I was busy with the new one, so I explained to her that after I couldn't get hold of her I went to someone else. Boy, she was pissed at me. Also demanded payment and wanted to know who I was with...
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: No show ladies
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1602
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-14 14:19:13

On 2021-10-14 14:03:19 Blades said:
And another time it was a spur of the moment late nite booking. Called a lady, she said she was avaliable. She gave me the address. When I got there I called her and her phone was off. Tried for about 15 minutes, nothing.

I realized that it must look dodgy sitting in a car in front of a house late at night, so I drove to a garage, tried calling her again, phone was still off.

I looked up another lady in the area and got a booking.

The first lady called me while I was busy with the new one, so I explained to her that after I couldn't get hold of her I went to someone else. Boy, she was pissed at me. Also demanded payment and wanted to know who I was with...

That is privileged information, therapist and patient confidentiality. She can be as pissed as she wants, if she does not know client service, then she needs to up her game
Vicky
Vicky - Re: No show ladies
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2715
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-14 14:24:24

I cant believe this!! Its outrageous *palm-in-face*
Geez that is what i call giving SPs a bad name! I can totally underatand why punters are so paranoid sometimes!

But as the lovely @Ms le Roux said...let us reliable girls rather take care of your horniness!
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: No show ladies
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4801
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-14 14:32:07
Edited: 2021-10-14 14:38:29

This super sucks for guys when this happens.. had a gentleman early this morning.
Called me to make a short notice appointment. Luckily I was not busy so could accommodate him on short notice.

Spent an amazing hour with this gentleman. That pitched up with chocolates and flowers. Which I thought was sweet. Not many guys take the time to stop and buy flowers or a gift.

After the session he told me he has to apologize.
I asked why. He asked me if I did not wonder about the fact that he called on short notice but still managed to pitch with flowers and chocolates. Said no.. I live on a PnPs doorstep so it is possible he ran in there.

He said he has actually bought the stuff for another lady that he had a preset appointment with, but she ditched him. He pitched at a door where no one opened and no calls was answered. And that's why he made a short notice appointment with me. He would like to give me a tip so I could to rather buy myself something I like and proceeded to take money out his wallet. While he told me it is the 3rd time she has done that to him.

I felt truly sorry for him that the because of his infatuation with that lady he has returned to her even after she had treated him like that.

People should not allow others to treat with so little respect.. because in my eyes that is a pretty damn disrespectful thing to do. Once might be a mistake but 3 times.. she counts on the fact that you are so pussy whipped that you will return no matter how bad she treats you.

Guys should stop making these women think that kind of behaviour is okay by keeping on going back to them.

Ms Le Roux
Ms Le Roux - Re: No show ladies
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4709
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-14 15:03:17

On 2021-10-14 13:42:12 AnthonyEdwards said:
On 2021-10-14 13:40:08 Ms Le Roux said: Ah Hornies so sad to hear about all your bad encounters

Let us other beautiful ladies spoil you rotten xoxo

Ma'am at the Socials you were a really good show, especially while I was perving at your beautiful legs and perfect figure

My darling I think it's time you stopped perving and come taste, feel and see the real deal xoxo
JackParrow69
JackParrow69 - Re: No show ladies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 259
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-14 15:22:34

On 2021-10-14 13:28:50 ethanh said:

I was looking to make a booking, called so many ladies maybe at least 10 and I only go through to 2.

I'm probably gonna get some hate for this one but I'm gonna say it anyway. It's not that they're all super busy, many just don't take this job seriously enough. I'm not in the mood now. This guy is such a loser. I didn't save my room fees to honour this pre-booked session today. I had a late night and overslept. I had a fight with my ex, another wg, my sibling etc and I'm not in the mood.

They are human too, oh that's also a famous line that will be used. They can't be available during the entire time that they have prescribed as working hours like a normal job, no way man.

Very few actually put in the effort and are actually busy and I mean 4-5 clients max busy and that's enough to keep them in good financial healthy but they're consistent and reliable and take their livelihood seriously enough to answer and book timeously, confirm and honour bookings and preemptively offer specials etc when they see things getting bad so they don't stress themselves out for rent, food, school fees etc.

JP69
Vicky
Vicky - Re: No show ladies
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2716
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-14 15:23:44

On 2021-10-14 14:32:07 Miss Red (aka Louise) said:
This super sucks for guys when this happens.. had a gentleman early this morning.
Called me to make a short notice appointment. Luckily I was not busy so could accommodate him on short notice.

Spent an amazing hour with this gentleman. That pitched up with chocolates and flowers. Which I thought was sweet. Not many guys take the time to stop and buy flowers or a gift.

After the session he told me he has to apologize.
I asked why. He asked me if I did not wonder about the fact that he called on short notice but still managed to pitch with flowers and chocolates. Said no.. I live on a PnPs doorstep so it is possible he ran in there.

He said he has actually bought the stuff for another lady that he had a preset appointment with, but she ditched him. He pitched at a door where no one opened and no calls was answered. And that's why he made a short notice appointment with me. He would like to give me a tip so I could to rather buy myself something I like and proceeded to take money out his wallet. While he told me it is the 3rd time she has done that to him.

I felt truly sorry for him that the because of his infatuation with that lady he has returned to her even after she had treated him like that.

People should not allow others to treat with so little respect.. because in my eyes that is a pretty damn disrespectful thing to do. Once might be a mistake but 3 times.. she counts on the fact that you are so pussy whipped that you will return no matter how bad she treats you.

Guys should stop making these women think that kind of behaviour is okay by keeping on going back to them.

I agree @Miss Red! And i just love your new photoshoot! Looking gorgeous!
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: No show ladies
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4803
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-14 15:35:58

[QUOTE;3215875;Vicky] On 21-10-14 14:32:07

I agree @Miss Red! And i just love your new photoshoot! Looking gorgeous!

Thank you so much! Xxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.