Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Deposit or not?
Re: Deposit or not?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-07 18:20:38

This deposit trend has to come to a complete stop.

You need to find alternative ways to secure a booking.

Kim Foxx @ Revu
Kim Foxx @ Revu - Re: Deposit or not?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2770
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-07 19:47:25

Otherwise do the deposit with regulars who you trust??
Curious1
Curious1 - Re: Deposit or not?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-08 08:17:53

On 2021-09-22 19:48:49 Gretchen said:
This debate is exactly the reason I ask for opinions on the forum. Thanks for the input, I guess deposits are out. Except like Miss. Red said for outcalls and all-nights. I've also avoided some traps by doing that, only to read about another girl falling into the trap by the same guy who wanted me to come for the all night. I might add special requests on the list from time to time, especially when I get a feeling I might be taken for a ride.

The problem is even with allnights.

Booked a girl for tonight. Paid a deposit. Her phone is off now and her add is inactive on ESA from this morning. I am done with deposits!
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Deposit or not?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4765
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-08 08:59:55

Even if her add is inactive send the details to Esa office. Her name ,number , proof of payment, and the text between you .. they do try to help in situations blike this. This is theft under falce pretences.

This is just not right.
Make me want to have a hissy fit when I see girls doing this kinda thing.
Sage
Sage - Re: Deposit or not?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2874
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-08 09:08:06

yes nail these scammers asses to the wall!

There's plenty honest service providers on ESA.
Do not let the thieves get away with it so easily.

Comment on profile and report to ESA as Louise said.
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Deposit or not?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1481
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-08 09:08:16

I don't care who the lady is. The moment I hear deposit, I think scam. Unless you run a legitimate business and allow clients to put a lay-bye where the tax man can see my funds are reflected for the purchase. You can forget about me ever putting a deposit on a booking.

Things come up. If I have had to cancel, I make sure it is way in advance. I made a booking in the week, the lady said it was OK. When I was near her place she didn't realize I had confirmed because her other clients normally pay her a deposit. She then said she had another client later and needed to take that booking but can do a half an hour with me if I can make it there in the next 10 mins.

Honestly, if you want a booking fee from me then I am afraid I will never do business with you. Too many scam artist around to trust you if I have never met you before
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Deposit or not?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6209
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-08 09:34:15
Edited: 2021-10-08 09:35:44

Here's why I do not take deposits- anything can happen between the date payment is made and the day of the booking. I cannot plan my days too far in advance. But that's just me.
I generally do not travel so no issues there. If I were to travel I would not leave until I have at least my Uber fee.I would also not travel too far from home. The number of guys messing around with travel bookings is high and I am not prepared to take that risk.
But here's another factor- it seems that a few ladies I thought were stellar and reliable have failed clients, now we all suffer. Watching the forum the last few days, it seems like being highly rated or being a lady of good repute doesn't guarantee reliability and all because of a handful of ladies. I don't care what the story behind the story is. It's perception that counts. They have messed up, end of story.
Keyzer Soze
Keyzer Soze - Re: Deposit or not?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-08 12:41:46

On 2021-09-22 17:48:37 Bobby787 said:
I think, the guys that are serious enough, won't mind paying a deposit..
And the ladies, well if they feel they need a deposit then should ask..
Lots of other industries u have to pay deposits for goods or services rendered..
Don't see it as a big deal

Most other industries are regulated and one can follow some legal channels to recover your money, if the service was not rendered.
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Deposit or not?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1487
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-08 13:29:20

On 2021-10-08 09:34:15 Bbw Nadia said:
Here's why I do not take deposits- anything can happen between the date payment is made and the day of the booking. I cannot plan my days too far in advance. But that's just me.
I generally do not travel so no issues there. If I were to travel I would not leave until I have at least my Uber fee.I would also not travel too far from home. The number of guys messing around with travel bookings is high and I am not prepared to take that risk.
But here's another factor- it seems that a few ladies I thought were stellar and reliable have failed clients, now we all suffer. Watching the forum the last few days, it seems like being highly rated or being a lady of good repute doesn't guarantee reliability and all because of a handful of ladies. I don't care what the story behind the story is. It's perception that counts. They have messed up, end of story.

The responsibility is twofold. Both the punter and lady should be responsible enough to communicate clearly and if there is a need cancel with sufficient time out of respect.

In today's time. One can cancel if they were exposed to covid upon short notice. In that regard at least keep the lady or punter informed of the situation and and follow through with the booking. Honesty being key here not used as an excuse
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Deposit or not?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4769
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-08 13:40:29
Edited: 2021-10-08 13:42:15

The deposit/Pre payment thing is very hard to make work but also sometimes nessessary in this industry. Day to day calls ain't nessessary to be too hung up about deposits

But there are exceptions like..

Outcalls, allnights, advance bookings( especially longer sessions) and remote content. Especially with first time clients .if it is with regular clients it might not be requested.

Outcalls... we risk punters not being where they supposed to be if we don't ask deposit. ( Happend to me and plenty other ladies) We are spending our money on travel and also loosing time and potentially other bookings, because you not at your regular place and not taking calls. Deposits give us some peace of mind and we pitch up relaxed and ready to please you..rather than stressed out worrying if you gonna be there or if we spending our money for nothing.

All nights.. I like to take the afternoon off and rest up if I know I have a all night.( Most ladies I have talked to like to do the same) That way I am offering my client a well rested me for his appointment. I can't do that, rest and decline other appointments if I don't have that security blanket of a deposit telling me I ain't wasting good working hours for a possible no show.

Advance Bookings.. especially made way in advance and longer time slots coupled with that..we ladies end up declining other request because we said yes to someone only for them to not pitch.( It happens all the time) That hurts, as we not only lost that business but also the business of those we declined because we kept a spot without a deposit. And that's why we ask deposits for those.

Online... Well what can I say.. we all ask money upfront. Because there is no way of taking the content back ones we sent it, if we don't get paid afterwards. And unfortunately there had been to many unscrupulous guys doing ladies in that where trusting enough to send before payment was received.

My personal experiences just this past week..
(just outcalls/allnights and Pre booked)

1)Had a all-night in CPT on 27th ..paid in full upfront and extra paid to change my flight plans as I was supposed to be in JHB on 27th already. Went to Jhb 28th.

2)Had an all night in Bloem on 29th paid in full upfront all flight cost paid to Bloem and back to Jhb on 30th.

3)Had an advance set appointment paid in full upfront for my visit to centurion on 30th

4) On the 6th had a two hour booking at a hotel. This guy from America had no way to deposit money into my account that would reflect in my count fast enough to secure the time slot he wanted.

My solution well then you have to trust me a little and give me your name and room number so I can call hotel and confirm you actually booked in.

He trusted me with his details to make it easier for me to take the risk of going. Confirmed went no issues he was a gentleman and a lot of fun.

5)Last night I had another request for a out call from a South African gentleman traveling from JHB to cpt for business. This gentleman flatly refused paying a deposit or giving me some details to confirm he is at hotel.
I declined the appointment.

6)I have another all night tomorrow night, paid in full upfront.

So out of 6 appointments I had one that had difficulties but that was willing to compromise and one that flatly refused.

My deduction from this is that there are many out there that do understand our risks and are willing to accommodate by paying deposits or compromise in some way to make us feel secure. It is only here in forum that people kick against it every oppertunity they get.

And it is also very distubing that there will always be ladies that bite the hand that feeds them at the end of the day.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.