Navigation
Roxy
Roxy - Re: Scammer alert!!
Re: Scammer alert!!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 128
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-09-27 11:40:48

Lol awalys it's white girls getting banned for stealing this is embarrassing .
Kommerq
Kommerq - Re: Scammer alert!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 155
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-27 11:55:40

Point 3 of the ESA rules of engagement on the forum should see all of the posters with their racist comments on this thread being Banned and of course the Advertiser who is the subject of this post also being banned
wild_one
wild_one - Re: Scammer alert!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 89
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-27 11:58:55

don't see how this can be seen as freeloading , also can't see how it got past the admin ?
Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensu
Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensu - Re: Scammer alert!!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1590
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-09-27 12:06:57

Sad to see how a helpful post turned into this again :( wish people would stop this crap and start supporting each other. We are all on the same team here and it is good for the bad apples that causes us to lose business to be filtered out.... so just appreciate the OP for exposing another one and move on....
Kaycee (the Original Milf)
Kaycee (the Original Milf) - Re: Scammer alert!!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6392
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-09-27 12:17:41

On 2021-09-27 11:31:44 Vicky said:
On 2021-09-27 10:58:56 Kaycee (the Original Milf) said: It saddens me that ladies are still taking advantage of good people trying to support with remote services..
Every little bit helps...
I'm tired of the scammers....

Well the wheel always turns.....

I totally agree @Kaycee! They make it difficult for the honest girls who are just trying to make a living and are more than willing to do their part!

Exactly........
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Scammer alert!!
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-09-27 12:33:54

A racist can turn any post into something racist!
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: Scammer alert!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 8099
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-27 13:09:30

I would however visit your venue as one post does not justify the venue of ppl working there. So what u posted is based on ur views and not of the venue.
Charlies Angels
Charlies Angels - Re: Scammer alert!!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 265
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-09-27 18:06:13

On 2021-09-27 13:09:30 KICKASS said:
I would however visit your venue as one post does not justify the venue of ppl working there. So what u posted is based on ur views and not of the venue.

Thanks KICKASS.

It wasnt even meant to be racist remark.as u know im white so for them saying im a racist well they dont know me. Kommerq its not about how long i have been in this business. Its about if i go through life with my eyes closed or open. So im sorry if i offended a few white girls here it wasnt my intention. Like it was said earlier. It was just what i have observed.
Roxy like one mentioned here all colours steal. Maybe yes out in the realy world. But u hardly see a black girl getting banned on ESA for stealing.
Again sorry. Just maybe this post will teach the girls something ot maybe not. U never know

Charlie
Bilbo
Bilbo - Re: Scammer alert!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 450
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-27 18:11:36

Does Esa not request a copy of ID? Especially the 21 year olds to show they the right age, this should be an easy check to do for scammers
Roxy
Roxy - Re: Scammer alert!!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 129
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-09-28 08:47:19

Awww Charlie you shouldn't worry your self. Honestly 11 years on esa I see the same race getting banned for all the wrong things.guys complaining they come up with stories if it time to do the deed .so yes I'm talking from experience.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.