Davistarr
Davistarr - Re: Reviews !
Re: Reviews !
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1407
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-02 14:02:30

On 2021-06-02 09:08:55 Amy-lee said:
Hey gents so just a quick question I get alot of clients but seems to me that nobody leaves a review ?

I owe u 1,just didn't have the time but also mayb keeping u to myself :)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Reviews !
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-06-02 15:41:49

I didn't take reviews seriously until I had to leave my first bad review, and then someone rightly asked me, "who are you warning? Didn't you read the previous reviews?". And that was exactly the problem, I was the typical punter who just gets horny and books based on pictures, without going through reviews or leaving them.

Now I leave reviews for that same reason - I benefit from other people's reviews so I share my experiences as well.
Grace
Grace - Re: Reviews !
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 740
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-02 15:53:02

On 2021-06-02 15:41:49 modnarmodnar said:

Now I leave reviews for that same reason - I benefit from other people's reviews so I share my experiences as well.

And we thank u for that.Xx
[deleted]
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2021-06-02 16:35:44

On 2021-06-02 09:08:55 Amy-lee said:
Hey gents so just a quick question I get alot of clients but seems to me that nobody leaves a review ?

They want to keep you for themselves like a secret that they treasure...HIDDEN GEM.
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2021-06-02 16:40:55

Good reviews are great for the lady but most clients barely read the forum or reviews so if business is good nothing to worry about.
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2021-06-02 16:46:15

On 2021-06-02 09:39:09 Bbw Nadia said:

Herein lies a problem. Some guys think cos they are not GMs that they cannot review..... any member can review. But only GMs can give a rating or comment on the lady's profile comment section.

Big problem... if they knew there wud surely be more reviews made
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Reviews !
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4215
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-02 17:00:28
Edited: 2021-06-02 17:00:27

Just when I joined Esa I like every new lady thought I need reviews:)

I am very grateful when I do get a review...;) But I have realised that I don't need anyone to "sell" me to the next guy..I am quiet capable of doing the sales pitch myself;)

I have an awesome client base and that has been proven to me over and over. And that is all that matters;)

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-06-02 17:06:46

On 2021-06-02 17:00:28 Miss Red (aka Louise) said:
Just when I joined Esa I like every new lady thought I need reviews:)

I am very grateful when I do get a review...;) But I have realised that I don't need anyone to "sell" me to the next guy..I am quiet capable of doing the sales pitch myself;)

I have an awesome client base and that has been proven to me over and over. And that is all that matters;)

Exactly what I said Miss Red. Focus on service and the guys will come back. A review is nice and it's nice to get s glowing review from reliable punter but a very small portion of your clientele actually read reviews. Most of punters see plain down too scared or just couldn't care less to even makes profile here.

NoWhiteKnight
Graham12342014
Graham12342014 - Re: Reviews !
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 375
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-02 18:58:32

On 2021-06-02 10:05:34 Kooni said:
Less than 1% of all punts end in a review.

There are some punters (minority) that do rely on reviews to make a decisons to visit a lady or not.

So let my just qualify my above statement. Majority of punters are non-memmbers of ESA, and can therefor not read reviews.

Im part of the minority, I rely heavily on reviews from members who have been registered on ESA for more than 1 year.

Occassionally when i have soke extra funds for "school fees" i will take the dive and test her out and leave a review.
Maximilian
Maximilian - Re: Reviews !
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 218
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-02 19:16:44

Reviews are good, very good actually!! As much as this site is abt a shag It's also heals certain ppl. On a person suffering from self esteem reviews boost the ego, on a person growing up being Bullied it gives them the "They said I can't do shit right, So what is this now?" And for a person emotionally abused,body shamed & name calling gives them that, "He was full of shit when he said I look like a pig" so I think each and every review counts especially to those who requires a GFE

But..... They are also Bad cos the more good reviews you get the less your phone rings & the expectations arises on punters side

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.