On my bucket list mfm.
SmashP
SmashP - Re: What Do Men Want??
Re: What Do Men Want??
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-29 10:47:07

For my woman to understand that i, from time to time, love to have fun with ESA girls. We have fun, thats it. Especially when she is not in the mood for sex, she just simply sends me to ESA.

It is really not complicated. Just to bust a nut.
Pietgroot75
Pietgroot75 - Re: What Do Men Want??
Gold Member
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-29 10:50:53

Love .... and no
LoneBone
LoneBone - Re: What Do Men Want??
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 50
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-29 11:51:36

Sensuality which is going to differ from person to person. For me it means:
1. The lady don't rip of all her clothes as you walk in the door. If uncertain, then ask. Better yet, let me help her undress.
2. Mutual caressing.
3. Giving me the opportunity to remove her remaining clothing. After the caressing started!
4. Whatever deed you agreed upfront. It is okay to hint at options and I will ask if interested. Don't ramble the menu in the middle of a session.

This never happens.
Hellhammer7
Hellhammer7 - Re: What Do Men Want??
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 40
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-29 13:14:40

On 2021-05-28 22:21:34 SNL said:
I want to pay for sex/services offered without feeling like I paid for sex/services offered

He said it perfectly.

Mostly I like it when it feels like the lady genuinely cares about me, that we have a connection, and that she doesn't just see me as another client.

(even though we both know that's technically all we are)

I like it when she acts so convincingly that I really feel loved.

Other times (but these are fewer in my case) I just want to have my urges met.

Then I don't really care if we have a connection: you're sexy, I'm just a customer, we have sex, I leave.

What I am eternally grateful for is that the ladies don't get angry, upset, or jealous if you don't contact them often enough... because technically, we're just clients

So they're always happy to hear from you when you can visit them.

I know it's an illusion, and that none of them really love me, but it is a pleasant illusion.
Virgowolf5
Virgowolf5 - Re: What Do Men Want??
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 44
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-29 15:34:35

Honestly what we looking for is not available.as much as a GFE is for sale it's not covering all the basis of a GFE...

In my case I want the pampering and a nude body slide is not pampering.I want to be teased and caressed.touched and maintained. For me it's very much like a thailand experience. You get a shave, haircut, massage, pedicure, ear licking. .. (try it)..and then down to the deed, but eve after that is important.

Like buying a car, after sales is very important.you still have to look after me.then when the BJ should start.nothing better than getting a BJ right after you have orgasmed , just to have that feeling of being licked or even ear licking once again.

But yes for me it's more of the sensual teasing and build up.if I'm for 90 min. I want the best 90 min of my life.

To have a haircut by a woman in nothing but a thong....that's the ticket right there...I would pay big money for that.every sunday.
HornyChameleon69
HornyChameleon69 - Re: What Do Men Want??
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 75
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-29 17:01:14

I like a strong, independent woman. One who does not need me in her life, but one who WANTS me in her life. Not bossy, but won't stand for my shit either. Sexy and naughty attitude but doesn't need to be a nympho or a slut. But a little open minded.

Haven't met such a woman yet, but hey a man can always 'rent' such a woman hehe
Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: What Do Men Want??
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 317
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-29 22:06:20

I agree with a lot that was said, but part of gfe is being happy to see me.
Sell the feeling that you like being with me.
Maybe I am a woos for saying it out loud, but I think most(?) men don't want to feel tolerated. We need to feel wanted.
Tobago
Tobago - Re: What Do Men Want??
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 493
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-30 09:49:37

On 2021-05-29 11:51:36 LoneBone said:
Sensuality which is going to differ from person to person. For me it means:
1. The lady don't rip of all her clothes as you walk in the door. If uncertain, then ask. Better yet, let me help her undress.
2. Mutual caressing.
3. Giving me the opportunity to remove her remaining clothing. After the caressing started!
4. Whatever deed you agreed upfront. It is okay to hint at options and I will ask if interested. Don't ramble the menu in the middle of a session.

Totally agree. But I add
Sexy lingerie, preferably stockings and suspenders with tiny g-string and see through bra.
Shower together afterwards
And DON'T FFS talk about your boyfriend

Kooni
Kooni - Re: What Do Men Want??
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2126
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-30 09:59:20

Be an "active" participant, guide me to give you the ultimate pleasure.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.