eziguy
eziguy - Re: It's enough to make one cry
Re: It's enough to make one cry
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1701
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-28 19:27:38

On 2021-05-28 16:12:32 Grace said:
On 2021-05-28 15:51:27 Rachel said: Don't most people get paid on the 25th?

Rachel i think u are missing the point... They get paid but bcoz of the rate increase by some girls they wait for the rates to come back to normal.

I dnt know how true this is tho... But this makes sense to me

You are not that far off. On payday and a week or so thereafter, most of the SP's charge their usual (not higher) rate. That and the fact that securing a booking around that time is a bit more difficult since the ladies are so busy.

Towards the last two weeks of the month, SP's are less busy and that's usually when we see some good specials being advertised.
landy
landy - Re: It's enough to make one cry
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 344
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-28 21:54:43

I have noticed recently a slight increase in rates overall from certain areas. New "Massage" houses have opened and are expecting, in my opinion exorbitantly high prices for a 60 min rub & tug - higher than most of you WG's are charging for a full service. Then the ladies are trying to negotiate for "extras" behind closed doors. This in my view is having an overall negative affect on pricing.

My 2c worth
Liza
Liza - Re: It's enough to make one cry
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2273
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-28 22:13:44

On 2021-05-28 21:54:43 landy said:
I have noticed recently a slight increase in rates overall from certain areas. New "Massage" houses have opened and are expecting, in my opinion exorbitantly high prices for a 60 min rub & tug - higher than most of you WG's are charging for a full service. Then the ladies are trying to negotiate for "extras" behind closed doors. This in my view is having an overall negative affect on pricing.

My 2c worth

That's very much under discussion on numerous occasions between the clients and some of our private ladies. I would say % wise about 20% of Gentlemen that did a previous inquiry about my tarrifs will ask what my new prices are. Or will I send an update on my services. Numerous "massage Parlours" ask far more than our Private ladies that offers FH. I do understand they still need to pay a levy or commission, but the guys feel the "add on's" are the main issue. You will walk out with a bad taste in your mouth feeling ripped off as you budget for a treatment priced at say R1200 and all the "add on's" took you up to pay R2200. So I understand your point @landy.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.